Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Nora, your evening viewing is terrible, don't blame anybody else if you have feet, dicks and pigs chasing you tonight in your dreams woman! 🤣🤣😘
Loooool 😄😘 xx
Don't forget the Richmonds.. 🤭 x

I saw this Richmond advert lol..wonder if Meghan wants to send Harry's Richmond to work 😄

Resizer_16036682885270.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Harry Markle candle...

Not very good.

Smells crap

Not very bright

Dim

Comes also in Polo shirt Grey and Richmond Pink 🤭

This candle is called Basement Glow...with whiff of sock.

Resizer_16036695530290.jpg

Oh my word, that's hilarious, it even looks like him without his ginger face Merkin! Pmsl! 🤣🤣
Loooool 😄 xx
No doubt has the same personality as a sausage too 🤗. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon we need a Freda dream pic Pom. The good lady herself running after Brad Pitt, but being chased by the 'Freda words', feet, dicks, a pig and a Richmond for good measure 😏🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon we need a Freda dream pic Pom. The good lady herself running after Brad Pitt, but being chased by the 'Freda words', feet, dicks, a pig and a Richmond for good measure 😏🤣 x
Ooooohhh good idea 😄 I have a go at making that lol. She has to be made as her profile pic though 😄 xx

Lol @Facehugger here you are 😄 x
One mo....

Polish_20201026_004311791.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
# 46

If 'Meghan, the Salacious' were gracious and sagacious, she wouldn't so enrage us!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Very pro msrkle camp
AKA complete and utter tosh.

‘Prince Harry addressed how they were disappointed that their road map couldn’t be honored’ Why should their selfish proposal where they got to have their cake and eat it be honoured?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
AKA complete and utter tosh.

‘Prince Harry addressed how they were disappointed that their road map couldn’t be honored’ Why should their selfish proposal where they got to have their cake and eat it be honoured?
Furthermore it does not take into consideration that they'd planned their exit from Day1. We all know this by now and I really resent any so called "journalist" not presenting the known facts and derive their conclusion from them.

They planned it from the get-go and hid their plans from the family for nearly two years. Then they sprung their plot and demands on TQ by means of SM, no less!!! The now devilish, not good for you SM, let's not forget this delicious part of the story! And by doing so, they effectively tried to blackmail TQ into giving in to their demands.

I'd really like to know in what world those reporters and authors are living that endorses blackmail. Last I checked it was a criminal offense in almost all countries and using it, in front of the eyes of the whole bleeping world on your head of states, even she is your granny, is just despicable. And I only use despicable because I can't think of a better word while I had only two cups of coffee.

Sorry my post attached to the other one up there. Dont know how!

Yepp, that's more like it! Only it isn't the Anti-monarchists alone that are seeing it this way! There are some pro-monarchists with working moral compasses, seeing it for what is is, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm a bit behind (permanently at the moment, it seems) - but just read this and chuckled. Not the Royal Marines, but close (@Palpatine will probably shout at me that not even remotely 😂) - the Special Boat Service was deployed today to sort out the stowaways hijacking the ship, the operation took a whole of 9 minutes apparently 😂 I reckon similar forces could deal with Scobie in about 9 seconds flat, it's mainly plastic...
Actually you are close. The SBS was traditionally made up of Royal Marines and was under their command. Command now lies with the Royal Navy whilst operational control is with UKDSF. Recruitment is now open to all services.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually you are close. The SBS was traditionally made up of Royal Marines and was under their command. Command now lies with the Royal Navy whilst operational control is with UKDSF. Recruitment is now open to all services.
After reading about the SBS here and on the news, I googled it to find out more. I ran my eye down the Wikipedia entry for the Special Boat Service and guess who appears as their Captain General? Yes, it's JCMH!

I knew he was - nominally at least - still Captain General of the Royal Marines, but had no idea about the SBS. Mind you, it's Wikipedia we're talking about so it might not be accurate (stands by for @Palpatine to put me right).

What a sickener for them. Such highly-trained, highly-skilled, dedicated, selfless and brave men (and poss women?) having that twit as their Captain General. And presumably having to salute him!

If I were H, I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to be in their company, let alone be dressed to the nines in their uniform and be saluted by them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Very pro msrkle camp
Reading this made me quite sad because one day Archie is going to grow up and read everything that was ever written about his parents. He may even come across Tattle and certainly everyone he meets at school will know about it all from their parents.

If they don’t change their course of action now, become more aware and actually put some thought into the implications their behaviour will have on Archie’s future, I can’t even think of the damage it will do to that poor kid.

Let’s face it, we all got to our teens and disliked our parents on one level or another, it’s a rite of passage. When half the world thinks your parents are arseholes, you have to question why. It’s sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Here we go again with the unconscious bias crap.

FFS Harry bias exists and has always existed - between all races, but woke activists like Harry like to torture themselves - and others - by pretending it is only a 'white problem'.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

She's made him dye his hair!!!

Also meghan is only black when she can get coin!! Remember how she preferred to be white when she was trying to make it in Hollywood?! duck off Harry and your fridge magnet philosophy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else got emails from Netflix offering 50% off subscriptions for previous subscribers if you rejoin
We had Netflix a friend bought us a 2 year subscription as we cancelled it a few months ago
They must be desperate for customers now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.