Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have done a little more digging into the archewell.com site, which everyone is saying was changed soon after launch, to remove the "/rki/" Greek bits.

For me, those /rki/ bits have always been there (and still are) so I was a little puzzled.

It turns out that the site changes based on how wide the device it's being viewed on, is.
If I look on my laptop, /rki/ is there. If I look on my phone, the layout is slightly different and /rki/ is NOT there.
So next I looked on my laptop, and I used the mouse to change the width of the Chrome browser window. Sure enough as soon as the page is being displayed narrower than it is tall (i.e. goes from landscape to portrait but on the same device), the page reflows and /rki/ etc disappears.

I have no idea why the web designers did that, but they did. Maybe they think it looks better without it in the portrait version. Other differences I've noticed, depending on what device you're viewing archewell.com on, is that the cookies warning at the bottom doesn't always have "I refuse" available. On some browsers you only get the opportunity to click "I accept".

Anyway, much as it pains me, it doesn't appear to be true that they changed the site to remove the greek pronunciation, as many people are saying. The site simply reformats depending on the screen size or in particular the screen width. Weird decision on their web designer's part, but there you go.

Reactions: 27
Reading tweets from Omid is like listening to the scraping of fingernails down a blackboard. I can’t even imagine what drives him or what he hopes to gain from it. The commenters are deranged sycophants and every time they come up with their praise of wonderful Harry, how dignified and honest he is, what a victim he is, I remind myself of the fact that here is a feeble man who never bothered to meet his future father in law. That tells me all I need to know. He’s scum!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mad how fuming you all get over someone talking about racism :unsure:
Nobody is fuming on here about the fact somebody is talking about racism. The fact that Harry, wore Nazi clothing and called his comrades Paki, makes him the qualified racist. He’s like a reformed bleeping idiot, holier than though spouting his virtue signalling tripe. Nobody likes a pious, pompous do-gooder. Walked a mile in his wife’s shoes my arse. The woman who put “Caucasian” on her CV. Neither of them are qualified to preach to anyone about racism. But thanks for stopping by sugar. Now duck off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I remember the initial Harry Markle Times 100 blog review being posted here last week but I don’t recall these additional two blogs being posted since (apologies if redundant):

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I remember the initial Harry Markle Times 100 blog review being posted here last week but I don’t recall these additional two blogs being posted since (apologies if redundant):

Thanks always a good read.

So now Hazno has walked a mile in his wife's (extremely expensive) shoes 😃 Seriously 😁perhaps he's going to come out as trans next so he can claim further victimhood 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mad how fuming you all get over someone talking about racism :unsure:
I have no problem with anybody talking about racism, if they are not guilty of ever having shown themselves to be racist to start with.

But this two faced twit has, so he can STFU. See ya 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks always a good read.

So now Hazno has walked a mile in his wife's (extremely expensive) shoes 😃 Seriously 😁perhaps he's going to come out as trans next so he can claim further victimhood 😆
He’s well on his way, he’s already lost his balls 🤣

That’s it for me I’m absolutely shocked (not)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not exactly much point "talking about racism" when all you have to contribute is

"nurrrrrrr, racism bad, muh wife say so... I said it Meghun, please don't hurt muh floppy doppy no more"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Follow up from Harry, who has thrown his gender-neutral toys out of his pram about being called out for not maintaining proper communications with the Royal Marines, and for ignoring a personal letter from General Dannatt. And, of course, got Schillings to write a letter to the Daily Mail. What next, you ask? Obviously, then he instructed his PR team to place a story with mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair.

Maybe when he's finished with all that important work, and after he has saved the world from the threat of institutional racism, he might get around to getting in touch with the Royal Marines and General Dannatt.

From Vanity Fair.

Prince Harry Sends Legal Warning to the Same Newspaper Meghan Markle Is Suing
His lawyers accused the Mail on Sunday of publishing a “false and defamatory” article about his relationship with the British Armed Forces.

Prince Harry has issued a legal warning to the very same newspaper whose parent company Meghan Markle is currently suing, telling the Mail on Sunday that their recent report about him falling out of touch with the British Marines is “false and defamatory.”

Harry’s lawyers at Schillings issued the legal warning on Monday, responding to a Mail on Sunday article that claimed Harry “has not been in touch by phone, letter nor email since his last appearance as an honorary Marine in March.” Sources say that Harry, who was made Captain General of the Marines in 2017 but withdrew his position when he stepped down from the royal family this spring, was upset at the insinuation that he has abandoned the Armed Forces for whom he served for two decades.
“He might have been made to give up his titles, but he has not given up on the military, far from it,” said one friend. An aide for the Duke clarified, “To say he has not been in touch with the Marines is not the case. He had many conversations with former colleagues during the lockdown and is in regular contact with a lot of military personnel on a private and personal basis.” ....

.... The Mail on Sunday also suggested that Harry had snubbed Lord Dannatt, a former Chief of the General Staff, who wrote to the prince requesting more support for Britain’s military community but never received a reply. Sources close to the Duke, however, claim the letter was never sent on, and that his office has since been in touch to request a copy of the letter is sent to the duke’s staff in Los Angeles.
Harry’s legal warning to the Mail on Sunday comes as Meghan is in the midst of her own lawsuit against the paper’s publisher Associated Newspapers, which she is suing for breach of copyright after it published a private letter she wrote to her father Thomas Markle. Meghan’s lawyers will be back in court later this week ahead of a High Court trial due to take place in January.

According to royal biographer Robert Lacey, there is evidence of an ongoing campaign at the palace to discredit Harry and Meghan, with some courtiers speaking negatively about them to the press. It’s made a reconciliation between Harry and Prince William even less likely, Lacey said in an interview with Vanity Fair last week. against the Sussexes which has made Harry feel alienated and a reconciliation with

Added a source close to Harry, “It does seem to be the case that there are still some people trying to make the Duke’s life difficult and in some cases just take a pop at him.”

ETA: Notice that Meghan's lawyers are back in court this week.
ETA2: Why was this story so important that Harry turned to Schillings? Is it because they are trying to sell a military-themed documentary to Netflix?

• Wow
  • Heart
It’s apparent reading this that he’s justified every criticism aimed at his wife as racism. He’s just a total lost cause at this stage, she has well and truly indoctrinated him into her cult. Bye to the fun, happy go lucky, playful scoundrel that was once Harry. Hello to the whingeing, self pitying martyr that is now JCMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Follow up from Harry, who has thrown his gender-neutral toys out of his pram about being called out for not maintaining proper communications with the Royal Marines, and for ignoring a personal letter from General Dannatt. And, of course, got Schillings to write a letter to the Daily Mail. What next, you ask? Obviously, then he instructed his PR team to place a story with mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair.

Maybe when he's finished with all that important work, and after he has saved the world from the threat of institutional racism, he might get around to getting in touch with the Royal Marines and General Dannatt.

From Vanity Fair.

His lawyers accused the Mail on Sunday of publishing a “false and defamatory” article about his relationship with the British Armed Forces.

Prince Harry has issued a legal warning to the very same newspaper whose parent company Meghan Markle is currently suing, telling the Mail on Sunday that their recent report about him falling out of touch with the British Marines is “false and defamatory.”

Harry’s lawyers at Schillings issued the legal warning on Monday, responding to a Mail on Sunday article that claimed Harry “has not been in touch by phone, letter nor email since his last appearance as an honorary Marine in March.” Sources say that Harry, who was made Captain General of the Marines in 2017 but withdrew his position when he stepped down from the royal family this spring, was upset at the insinuation that he has abandoned the Armed Forces for whom he served for two decades.
“He might have been made to give up his titles, but he has not given up on the military, far from it,” said one friend. An aide for the Duke clarified, “To say he has not been in touch with the Marines is not the case. He had many conversations with former colleagues during the lockdown and is in regular contact with a lot of military personnel on a private and personal basis.” ....

.... The Mail on Sunday also suggested that Harry had snubbed Lord Dannatt, a former Chief of the General Staff, who wrote to the prince requesting more support for Britain’s military community but never received a reply. Sources close to the Duke, however, claim the letter was never sent on, and that his office has since been in touch to request a copy of the letter is sent to the duke’s staff in Los Angeles.
Harry’s legal warning to the Mail on Sunday comes as Meghan is in the midst of her own lawsuit against the paper’s publisher Associated Newspapers, which she is suing for breach of copyright after it published a private letter she wrote to her father Thomas Markle. Meghan’s lawyers will be back in court later this week ahead of a High Court trial due to take place in January.

According to royal biographer Robert Lacey, there is evidence of an ongoing campaign at the palace to discredit Harry and Meghan, with some courtiers speaking negatively about them to the press. It’s made a reconciliation between Harry and Prince William even less likely, Lacey said in an interview with Vanity Fair last week. against the Sussexes which has made Harry feel alienated and a reconciliation with

Added a source close to Harry, “It does seem to be the case that there are still some people trying to make the Duke’s life difficult and in some cases just take a pop at him.”

ETA2: Why was this story so important that Harry turned to Schillings? Is it because they are trying to sell a military-themed documentary to Netflix?
IMHO, MM and JCMH are shitting bricks per upcoming MOS trial to determine if said bricks stick to the wall 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

From Vanity Fair.

Jeez the stupid Ginger sap doesn't know when to stop does he? He might have had a conversation with a few old mates 🙄 (yeah right) but that's nothing to do with snubbing the top brass.

It actually makes me sick that he thinks he should still hold his senior position when he lives in another country. I would even describe it as a security risk.

He deserted his country and has consistently denigrated the British public with cry baby accusations that we are all inherently racist.

It's glaringly obvious that the military don't want him. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would have voluntarily stepped aside.

He should lose all his patronages and that commonwealth position. I'm increasingly irritated that the royal family have allowed this scandal to drag on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

From Vanity Fair.

What a load of cobblers! Nobody like Lord Dannatt would come out on record against Hazno with anything that wasn't 100% accurate. Beggars belief. Keeping in touch with a few mates is completely different to ignoring communication from the likes of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.