Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undercover with the Harkles....... I ventured down to the dungeon with a KFC take out ....

Polish_20201025_151124645.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 287306
Took a gander at the HRH candle website. β€œ...Cadolia is a brand compromised of conscious and purposeful choices.” Makes me think this really is a MM endeavor. 🀣

Edited to add:

View attachment 287324
Love how it’s got both β€œcad” and β€œlia” (liar) in there πŸ˜‚

Even I did know the diffetence....

One of my roommates from boarding school is like her. Loves to use the Latin derived foreign words, but always the wrong ones.

There was one really funny incident once. We were both working in the perfume department at Galeries Lafayette, but she was the head of department, while I just worked as a sales clerk. Anyway, she used to make us come to work 15 mins earlier, just so she could hold some little self-aggrandizing speech.

And one day it went like this: 'There has been a series of pickpocketing and I want all of you to extra vigilant. If you see, let's say a purse lying aroung lasciviously'

And I was like: ' Sorry, I am not sure what this looks like! Is it wide open then, showing off the money it holds? The equivalent of sitting wide legged, showing ones knickers?'

And she was like: 'Um, WTF are you talking about???' While everyone was snickering behind her back.

Everytime MM has used 'salacious' instead of slanderous, it makes me think of N., who is just as stupid, trying to pass as intelligent and just as tedious, too.

ETA Forgot to mention, everthing N. has, she got from climbing the penis ladder!!!! This job was one of her 'achievements'. She has no credentials, has learnt no profession, but seems to be good enough in bed to earn top money for jobs she has no training for.
I worked for a very posh chap who loved his garden and was delighted one morning when he came in and exclaimed his clitoris was in bloom. He meant clematis!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
From the second instalment of 'Meghan's Perfect Life being Wonderful and Saintly, bow down you Peasants' in the Independent

On the dusty road back to the Rwandan capital of Kigali, Meghan faced a dilemma. She had seen for herself the hardship in the Gihembe Refugee Camp and now, tired and hot in the back of a van, she read an email from her management company saying she had received an invitation to the 2015 Baftas. Normally, she would have punched the air, but not this time.

She had always wanted to attend one of the great nights of cinema but here she was completing a mission to the small east African country. For seven days she had seen for herself the effect female empowerment might have on a struggling nation. She had meetings and long discussions with the leading female members of parliament. Rwanda was the first country in the world where women held a majority in government.

She travelled the 50 miles to Gihembre to meet local leaders battling to improve living conditions for many thousands of Congolese refugees who had fled the dreadful conflicts and genocide that had blighted the region in previous years. It was a sobering experience and a million miles away from the champagne and congratulations of an awards night.

BIB. The road beween Kigali and Gihembe is paved and is the major route running to neighboring Burundi. It's a modern tarmac road with petrol stations and everything. The refugee camp at Gihembe is a popular stop for poverty tourism by the white saviour types, and it's an easy one hour drive from the luxury hotels in the capital Kigali. So this bit is nonsense, really.
I wonder how much The Independent was paid to print this shite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I leave this here before I forget..Harry was in a dream last night 😱 I can't remember much but he was looking abit like he does in his basement..a old chewing gum grey/white polo shirt that was more threadbare.

He never talked in the dream..infact he didn't do anything but look abit glazed over lol..abit like in his real life.
I do know he gave me the creeps though and I think he could have done with been cleaner.

Oh and he was always front on like a cardboard cutout..never a side or back view πŸ˜„
It's one of those dreams that are very vivid and detailed but can't remember much after πŸ™‚
Just catching up X Pom, you either need to stop eating cheese before you go to bed or watch some '50 shades' of something or other instead, we can't be having you having nightmares like that m'lady 🀣😘

Thank the lord you can't remember much more of it! 🀒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up X Pom, you either need to stop eating cheese before you go to bed or watch some '50 shades' of something or other instead, we can't be having you having nightmares like that m'lady 🀣😘

Thank the lord you can't remember much more of it! 🀒
Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€— xx

I think it comes from my pic I made of Harry been Markled πŸ˜„ he had the same look about him.
When I edit a photo to cut out on my Photoshop app it then enlarges as the cut out background has gone so was left with a larger face of Harry 🀭
Luckily it's done in my phone..it be worse if it was on a bigger screen πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

The drWing above didnot zhow in full Nd link doez not work so hsre it is again sith moonbump
Is that the slot where you swipe the credit card for her payment 🀭🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€— xx

I think it comes from my pic I made of Harry been Markled πŸ˜„ he had the same look about him.
When I edit a photo to cut out on my Photoshop app it then enlarges as the cut out background has gone so was left with a larger face of Harry 🀭
Luckily it's done in my phone..it be worse if it was on a bigger screen πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Is that the slot where you swipe the credit card for her payment 🀭🀭
I reckon I must start doing Photoshop and enlarging a bit of Stone Cold before I go to bed in that case 🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Traumatised.
Just 'watched' (through my fingers) Hunter Biden being serviced by someone's feet. Honestly, why do people in the public eye do that stuff?
Not content with filming it with a strategically placed side camera he's also got his phone out and filmed his dick so that it looks like he's photo bombing the little dick's selfie. People are very weird.:unsure:. Don't do drugs guys.
Poor America. The worst we've had has been Cameron sticking his dick in a pig's mouth at Uni in a ritual thing. Obviously it was dead pig ... though you just never know.

On topic. the gruesome twosome are too quiet this last few days.
Either they are exhausted after doing that last hour long zoom or they are plotting again.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Traumatised.
Just 'watched' (through my fingers) Hunter Biden being serviced by someone's feet. Honestly, why do people in the public eye do that stuff?
Not content with filming it with a strategically placed side camera he's also got his phone out and filmed his dick so that it looks like he's photo bombing the little dick's selfie. People are very weird.:unsure:. Don't do drugs guys.
Poor America. The worst we've had has been Cameron sticking his dick in a pig's mouth at Uni in a ritual thing. Obviously it was dead pig ... though you just never know.

On topic. the gruesome twosome are too quiet this last few days.
Either they are exhausted after doing that last hour long zoom or they are plotting again.:rolleyes:
Bloody Nora, your evening viewing is terrible, don't blame anybody else if you have feet, dicks and pigs chasing you tonight in your dreams woman! 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh the ultimate payback after MeMe used her photos from last visit to theatre to try and overshadow camillas talk about domestic violence
I like Camilla. She works very hard with her charities, without the need for pomp and circumstance. She always looks immaculate and behaves modestly. Whatever went on with Chaznoballs when he was with Diana, I think she's proved herself now, just my opinion like.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why on earth would she have been invited to the 2015 Baftas?
Probably wasn't. But who can prove she wasn't? The organisers at that time won't wanna be arsed weighing in on her fantasy tales.
It'll be like "Oh me and Liza Minelli are bestest buddies and dine together ... " Liza says not.
I just don't get why certain papers accept this kind of bullshit from her PR people (I mean the bafta claim).

OOH, story time. Waaaay back in the day we once literally ran into Brad Pitt on a zebra crossing as we came out of Argos. We did the side step dance and then we all laughed and went on our way and that was that. Just a mildly interesting story, so I related it on a forum I once posted on briefly and got hammered and accused of fantasising! :eek:Sanctimonious bastards. So I told them to shove their forum up their arses and flounced like a really sweary Scarlett O Hara.

Bloody Nora, your evening viewing is terrible, don't blame anybody else if you have feet, dicks and pigs chasing you tonight in your dreams woman! 🀣🀣😘
I know. Pom gets dreamboat hazza and I get hunter biden treating his dick to a foot massage. I don't know which is worse TBH.
I didn't seek it out I hasten to add, but it popped up on twitter via a person I follow and curiosity got the better of me.
That'll teach me.πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely brilliant. Sources close to Hazza basically say that the Generals are big fat liars. This is going to go spectacularly wrong for him.

That is the clapback in response to this damning comment

But informed sources say the Prince has not been in touch by phone, letter nor email since his last appearance as an honorary Marine in March, prompting exasperated top brass to start considering a replacement.

So if you are honorary Captain General Royal Marines is it 'wise' to pick a fight in public with the very organisation you are supposed to be representing, and sent out onto the battlefield that mighty warrior of twitter Omid Scobie? Against the Royal Marines?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Probably wasn't. But who can prove she wasn't? The organisers at that time won't wanna be arsed weighing in on her fantasy tales.
It'll be like "Oh me and Liza Minelli are bestest buddies and dine together ... " Liza says not.
I just don't get why certain papers accept this kind of bullshit from her PR people (I mean the bafta claim).

OOH, story time. Waaaay back in the day we once literally ran into Brad Pitt on a zebra crossing as we came out of Argos. We did the side step dance and then we all laughed and went on our way and that was that. Just a mildly interesting story, so I related it on a forum I once posted on briefly and got hammered and accused of fantasising! :eek:Sanctimonious bastards. So I told them to shove their forum up their arses and flounced like a really sweary Scarlett O Hara.

I know. Pom gets dreamboat hazza and I get hunter biden treating his dick to a foot massage. I don't know which is worse TBH.
I didn't seek it out I hasten to add, but it popped up on twitter via a person I follow and curiosity got the better of me.
That'll teach me.πŸ€ͺ
Wow bumping into Brad must have been really strange!

I wonder if we can find out if she really was invited to the Oscars? perhaps it was as someone's date? Possibly a member of the yachting fraternity β›΅πŸ˜—πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Smeeg's claims and her world is falling apart when the Time100 thing she and hazzo did has less views than youtubers talking about her such as YankeWally or MurkyMeg or Taz. I personally find the latter women much more interesting. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow bumping into Brad must have been really strange!

I wonder if we can find out if she really was invited to the Oscars? perhaps it was as someone's date? Possibly a member of the yachting fraternity β›΅πŸ˜—πŸ˜‰
Yeah weird, but I assume he was staying in the super posh hotel opposite Argos and was heading out with a couple of mates(maybe entourage). We were hurrying along carrying awkward boxes trying to catch the bus, so weren't really interested in him, more interested in getting the bus and not having to wait half an hour for the next one.

Aww poor hazza. People telling lies about him? Say it aint so!
Hazza honey, has the penny still not dropped why the Firm live by the mantra "Never complain, never explain". It only chums the waters.
duck, what am i saying? They WANT to chum the waters. It's their oxygen and the only way they get to appear relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Harry is such a bleep!
Absolutely brilliant. Sources close to Hazza basically say that the Generals are big fat liars. This is going to go spectacularly wrong for him.

But informed sources say the Prince has not been in touch by phone, letter nor email since his last appearance as an honorary Marine in March, prompting exasperated top brass to start considering a replacement.

So if you are honorary Captain General Royal Marines is it 'wise' to pick a fight in public with the very organisation you are supposed to be representing, and sent out onto the battlefield that mighty warrior of twitter Omid Scobie? Against the Royal Marines?
Source close to the couple? Oh you mean Meghan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I'm a bit behind (permanently at the moment, it seems) - but just read this and chuckled. Not the Royal Marines, but close (@Palpatine will probably shout at me that not even remotely πŸ˜‚) - the Special Boat Service was deployed today to sort out the stowaways hijacking the ship, the operation took a whole of 9 minutes apparently πŸ˜‚ I reckon similar forces could deal with Scobie in about 9 seconds flat, it's mainly plastic...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.