Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha!

They've only had to alter their flipping landing page!

The Greek script in the original has been erased :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMG you couldn't make it up.

ETA And they are out there scrubbing any images of the original with the greek script - can anyone spot the first version out there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I keep thinking one day I will wake up and find all this H&M ( not the store)crap was a bad dream and covid was just a movie on the Horror channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This humane tech is absolutely laughable when you listen to some of the vile stuff that the sugars write and broadcast in the Sussex squad podcasts 😡
Take a look at Kayla Adams on Twitter who has posted a clip:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not an original idea ever enters their heads ...
BD1D7F4D-CF48-4906-9898-CFE1068D7B93.jpeg

And he’s starting to blend in well with the background ...
2253155C-7BAE-4A85-9186-E680DB5282D8.jpeg
He will completely vanish up his own jacksey next.

Ha!

They've only had to alter their flipping landing page!

The Greek script in the original has been erased :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMG you couldn't make it up.

ETA And they are out there scrubbing any images of the original with the greek script - can anyone spot the first version out there?
Yep, here you go ...
D091D9AE-ED8F-46A2-A46E-F8B894CAC767.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
He used to be a Royal Price until he downgraded into a laughing stock.

All the family, friends, mentors and acquittances he has had in his life and not one of them has his ear...
I like the way you described him as a Price not a Prince 🤣

It does make you wonder doesn't it? How many of them are glad to see the back of him.😁

I know it's been said that Narcs like Meghan are good at isolating their victims but it's a bit sad that nobody has managed to stay friends with Haznoballs, not his old school friends or army mates. All gone and he's really going to regret it in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like the way you described him as a Price not a Prince 🤣

It does make you wonder doesn't it? How many of them are glad to see the back of him.😁

I know it's been said that Narcs like Meghan are good at isolating their victims but it's a bit sad that nobody has managed to stay friends with Haznoballs, not his old school friends or army mates. All gone and he's really going to regret it in the future.
I'm going to leave that misspell as it is, it's priceless or maybe princeless : - )

Never mind he has Adele, when Megs lets him out to play ...

My emotions on him run two ways utter despair or detestation. He need a bluddy good shake if anyone ever manages to get through the force field she has around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cant be bothered to link but they are pumping out more pr this afternoon about 'quietly launching' their minimalist website.

Obviously need to harvest more email addresses but when they see a whole heap of [email protected] and ILoveMyKweenDuchess that's not going to help their site valuation much. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lots of people are saying that it's a Ponzi scheme
I've never heard of Ponzi scheme so just Googled it, VERY iffy and illegal

Is that like what used to be known as a pyramid scheme?
Yes thats what came up on Google

Is that like what used to be known as a pyramid scheme?
Are Ponzi schemes illegal?
Both Ponzi schemes and pyramids are quite seductive because they may be able to deliver a high rate of return to a few early investors for a short period of time. Yet, both pyramid and Ponzi schemes are illegal because they inevitably must fall apart. No program can recruit new members forever.13 May 1998

Reactions: 12
There's some great comments:

'So Humane tech is about complaining against social media companies making profits from social media. Oh the Irony is completely missed by this pair of muppets. Where they use social media to make profit and monetary gain for themselves and to lecture us on what not to do, while ignoring their own advise? Priceless!!'

😆
Can we get a shout out for Travalyst? Or are we off that bandwagon now? ........Next

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have I got this right ? ............ You click on Archwell and they then sell your details ?
If you register, they can track you and sell your data. Don't register best and not to click on the site. It's sitting there sucking up personal data like the Duchess of Dyson.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest Murky Meg on the Montecito abode - are they really living there-do they own it.....

Reactions: 13
Not an original idea ever enters their heads ...
View attachment 284203
And he’s starting to blend in well with the background ...
View attachment 284204He will completely vanish up his own jacksey next.

Yep, here you go ...
View attachment 284207
He looks awful. Not at all like he is doing yoga and eating healthy by command of wifey .Also the photo looks like an old one of one of his vids done in the cellar and re hashed with the Archewell name addition,maybe not too many of the dollars/pounds/ euros are reaching him so he can buy a new shirt and razor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest Murky Meg on the Montecito abode - are they really living there-do they own it.....

Apparently someone made a payment of
$9,522,500 to the company that owned the house - Rockbridge LLC which is owned by Pinkevich.

It was bought by a residential real estate trust at the City National Bank in Canada.

He looks awful. Not at all like he is doing yoga and eating healthy by command of wifey .Also the photo looks like an old one of one of his vids done in the cellar and re hashed with the Archewell name addition,maybe not too many of the dollars/pounds/ euros are reaching him so he can buy a new shirt and razor.
I just saw this post on Tumblr :
He’s either on prescription drugs or illegal drugs. Your pupils don’t dialate when you have lights shining on them...they close up.

Probably Adderal. Rumor has it that is what Megsy took to lose her weight on Suits and why they both act so jacked up and paranoid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If you register, they can track you and sell your data. Don't register best and not to click on the site. It's sitting there sucking up personal data like the Duchess of Dyson.
@kev1974 My interneting knowledge is rusty but can’t people be tracked just by clicking on a website without registering/logging in? Does turning off location/cookie settings, using a VPN, one-off email addresses, etc. eliminate the ability to be tracked by websites?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.