Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got through the last thread very quickly as it was only created on Friday and now 2 days later we are on a new one.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I hope someone is busy putting new curtains up in their hotel room since she appears to have ripped them down and chosen to wear them today?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What’s that funny blob? She is over body confident she needs Spanx I’m sorry! View attachment 2931004

That funny blob is called Harry.

At least we can't see her nip nops.

She has really long thumbs so maybe her thumb in that Christmas card wasnt photoshopped after all. (The one where she was holding baby Lili aloft.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
There were outfits - highly inappropriate and Rachel’s boobs were playing hide and seek. We had the used condom, the skeletor and a red underslip. Then we got to Big Bird takes Lagos.

Hairy has a face like a smacked arse. Posed some staged photos in a room with some Nigerian men who were injured. Allowed himself to be dragged away from schoolgirls who were trying to present something to the Snarkles. And stood for the National Anthem.

there was talk that maybe this may be an allowed tour with collusion from the BRF, and speculation that Hairy and his Ho actually flew into London together and she hid.

Their PA was seen pushingNigerian soldiers out of the way, as well as others, to make way for them. Doesn’t seem that Netflix are with them but never fear because the criminally ridiculous Nissan Hairyman is making a film about it.

thanks to @Hannahebee for this link.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Who is this Harriman guy?
Is he a qualified/trained professional camera person?
What's his CV?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who is this Harriman guy?
Is he a qualified/trained professional camera person?
What's his CV?
He too, is a grifter. His family are in Oil in Nigeria I believe? He ‘only picked up a camera for the first time 8 years ago’

I think there’s some bits in the Wiki.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Has anyone written, "You Are Strong" on the yellow dress yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Their 'photographer' looks like a right plonker. Yes, it's true, I don't trust people who wear 'statement' glasses who have no obvious talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I hate to give Smezghan any compliments but compared to the red dress the yellow one is at least loose fitting and more age appropriate.

Sadly it’s a one off though! Every other outfit has been a “disaaaaaaster” darling

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hate to give Smezghan any compliments but compared to the red dress the yellow one is at least loose fitting and more age appropriate.

Sadly it’s a one off though! Every other outfit has been a “disaaaaaaster” darling
Example? Where is it?

Reactions: 17
Funny, but the last time she was in a yellow dress Harold looked miserable, too!
Did she wear yellow on their wedding night?

Maybe not, she was after all pregnant for the fifth time in their marriage - three days before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There were outfits - highly inappropriate and Rachel’s boobs were playing hide and seek. We had the used condom, the skeletor and a red underslip. Then we got to Big Bird takes Lagos.

Hairy has a face like a smacked arse. Posed some staged photos in a room with some Nigerian men who were injured. Allowed himself to be dragged away from schoolgirls who were trying to present something to the Snarkles. And stood for the National Anthem.

there was talk that maybe this may be an allowed tour with collusion from the BRF, and speculation that Hairy and his Ho actually flew into London together and she hid.

Their PA was seen pushingNigerian soldiers out of the way, as well as others, to make way for them. Doesn’t seem that Netflix are with them but never fear because the criminally ridiculous Nissan Hairyman is making a film about it.

thanks to @Hannahebee for this link.
If you zoom in on Harriman’s lanyard pass..it says Paramount plus !!!!
So maybe he’s doing the film for them not Netflix …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.