Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I wonder if that is another reason why they went after Lady Susan. Someone knew her family background and about her father.
---

Why is she even wearing a cross? Since when has she ever worn one? That isn't the symbol of her church. Her church is The Church of the Almighty Dollar and the symbol to wear around your neck is a $
Re the Hussey connection - Yes, it would seem to put a whole new spin on the 43% Nigerian 'Royal Tour' shitshow - sort of 'It's ours now'.

Had Smeg taken offence at something Lady Susan had said/done whilst she was doing her 72 days of playing at being a Royal?
I seem to recall that Lady Susan was one of the expert court people that HMTLQ introduced Smeg to as someone who could help her learn about Royal protocols and duties.

Or was the Headly Fugazi woman just an opportunist, looking to cause a 'racist' ruckus with anyone at the Palace?

Re the inverted cross - I read yesterday that it may have been a piece from the Diana collection that Hazno inherited. If so, Diana would have worn it knowing that it was a contentious symbol, nowadays representing Satanism. Which is hand in glove with $$worship!

The more we've learnt about Diana, the more I understand how Hazno learnt to be so deviously vengeful and passive aggressive. Her dimwit son has rather put a large and irretrievable dent in the St Diana legacy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think you're right, we weren't at war when the Windsors 'royal toured' Germany. Wasn't it when Hitler was amping up for war?
But I think they went off piste, rogue, feral in exactly the same way as the Stoats are now,as you say.
I think the Windsors did it for exactly the same reasons and with the same amount of malice aforethought as the stoats. Wallis simply would never fit in to the RF, she was a divorcee adventureress and somewhat of a grifter - albeit more upmarket than Smeg. David (ex-King Edward) was a playboy dimwit, beloved of the British people until he showed his true colours after Wallis captured him.

I reckon both David and Hazno share the same 1d1oT genes. They keep popping up in almost every generation! Andrew's another manifestation of the gene.
The good thing is that this gene does rather end up removing these twerps from the LoS and the Crown.
The stoats will end up just like David and Wallis - sad, pointless, faux 'royal' lives except they may have two very messed up children causing them grief and mayhem in their 'golden' years!

Chuck could have, should have nipped all this idiocy in the bud.
Except Wallis at least was stylish and elegant. A true socialite. She was inside high society circles. The ILBW is a train wreck who can't appear wearing an ironed piece of clothes and she is snubbed by Hollywood stars and even more by real socialites.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Who is this Harriman guy?
Is he a qualified/trained professional camera person?
What's his CV?
Actually @Chita if you follow the sidley twins they do a whole episode about him and the photoshopped Harkles pics. He claims never to have edited an image however he has been caught out. He took the pregnancy announcement photo via an iPad as he was in London but it apparently didn’t need any tweaking.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
I agree.

I would not blame William if he walked.
I wouldn't either. But he won't. He's not a lightweight like his brother, he won't jeopardise George's future and he knows the public are with him. He also knows that it really would be the beginning of the end for the Monarchy. He would never do that to TLQ's legacy.

What they denounce as William's character flaws is essentially William having higher standards than a lot of the RF have had for years. And it's about time.

There's nothing stopping KC3 having a private relationship with Hazza, but William is probably insisting that there's no public way back. And rightly so.

Petronella can join Tina in the bin.

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Speaking as a Brit who, like so many of us, was deeply offended and hurt by Markle's heinous lies and cruel slurs....

This is simply glorious.
A deranged hypocrite well and truly hoist by her own poisonous petard.

(and right up my street as a family historian, so there's that bonus!)
Thank you so much for posting it @Scotch Mist

Wonder if anyone's posted it to PPoW?

Also, I'm interested to know how Lady Susan Hussey's late husband, Marmaduke, might be related to Cpt Christopher Hussey.

Hussey is an uncommon surname in the UK.
The original Hussey family came to England with the Conqueror.
I don't know much about them, but the the main branches have held titles and borne arms through the generations.

Looking at the branches of their family tree, many Husseys have been of service to the Monarchy, the country, their communities, in the military, and overseas.

I also wonder if Markle would be interested to know that Lady Susan's father-in-law, Eric Hussey, was the First Director of Education in Nigeria and founded the country's education system? (1926 - 1936).
He established Yaba College in Lagos, and the prestigious Hussey College, at Warri in Delta State, Nigeria is named after him.

...THEN ALONG CAME a deviant brazen trollop who, through her boorish, devious and destructive flying monkeys (a privileged Nigerian, English public school-educated but self-taught snapper, and a trickster self-appointed arbiter of racist offence, a brainless and gutter-ignorant Jamaican, Ms Headly Fugazi) thought she could shit all over a dutiful, long-serving member of this highly accomplished and much respected family which has been dedicated to serving and building up our country and many others for a thousand years.

I wonder if Markle ever gave a second's thought to how Nigeria came to have such an impressive education system as she was poncing and prancing around those classrooms a couple of days ago, playing Lady Bountiful-Muck as she vastly aggrandised herself and invited children to see her - a woman whose only significant and consistent achievement has been using white men to advance her career - as their inspiration in life.

In the light of the expert and visionary educationalist, Eric Hussey's achievements in Nigeria, Uganda and Sudan, and the many hundreds of well-educated people (African presidents, prime ministers, doctors, teachers, lawyers, military officers, leaders and administrators etc) his schools have produced in the last century, we shouldn't even spend a moment wasting our energy in pouring scorn on the trollop. She's not worth a tuppenny damn in comparison to all the others who've actually achieved great things.

Oh, and just for good measure, the snapper's father was born and brought up in Warri, Delta State. Without the prestigious Hussey College, he might not have gained the skills and knowledge to become as filthy rich as he did.

For the most part, the British went around the world organising, building and creating better lives for those they encountered. That's exactly how there is a huge and successful coalition of nations whose people have freely chosen to work together in friendship for mutual good under the auspices of The Commonwealth. It is the second largest group of people with common cause on the planet (after the Catholic Church). Yet the deranged trollop saw fit to sadistically mock the woman who created this phenomenon. What brilliant, stellar, inspiring , unique legacies all these Brits have left!

It doesn't take much effort to predict the altogether miserable and certainly uninspiring legacies of the trollop, the snapper and the race baiter and their co-conspirators.

[Yes, On behalf of our dear late Queen and Prince Phillip, PPOW, and Lady Hussey and the rest of us who were all accused, I'm damn near incandescent having put all this information together. How you know that is because I've not used one vulgar epithet to describe these treasonous conspirators.
@Nuttynana 'cunts' is too good to waste on wilfully sadistic sociopathic deviants and misfits. It's not a word but a place that's needed for these sorts. Hell fits the bill nicely, and it'll be ready and waiting for them. ]
I wonder if that is another reason why they went after Lady Susan. Someone knew her family background and about her father.
---
When my cross brooch spun upside down I got asked if I was a devil worshipper, how does she get away with these stunts?
Why is she even wearing a cross? Since when has she ever worn one? That isn't the symbol of her church. Her church is The Church of the Almighty Dollar and the symbol to wear around your neck is a $

• Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
Harry can't be happy. He just can't. In his (probably rare) lucid moments, surely he must think "what have I done" ? Until his next dose of pharmaceutical goodies kick in.

I swear, his balls have retracted so far, it would take a team of Sherpas and a St. Bernard to find them!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I think we need an organigram of their various companies/deals/way of moving money around. Can they partner using Sussex.com instead of Archwell?
---
Jennie Bond quoted by the Express.

For once it's a fairly straightforward, sensible article.

I'm not sure Royal fans are desperate for a reunion...just H&M fans who want to see them merch the monarchy even more and take W&K down. I bet William has been dealing with Harry drama all his life, and there comes a time when you can't help someone, you just have to leave them to follow whatever path they choose. Cutting Harry out will be a sort of sad relief for William I'd have thought. I just wish the press would stop pushing reunion. They don't believe it, they just do it for clicks.

Harry must have known he'd be an 'also ran' with this tour. It would all be about MM and her upping her links to Nigeria, I mean she took over Invictus in Canada so she'd hardly share the lime light now. He's becoming a ghost of his former self...following Markle around while she bleeds him dry.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I will admit, where I live I don’t really get to meet many people from the black community on a day to day basis, they just don’t live near me.
However, I’ve always been struck by one thing, on the basis of those I have met through work and different events - Just like every other race or ethnic group on this planet, I have experienced the ‘chavs’ who irritate the hell out of me, with that bloody stupid ‘gangster’ talk they all seem to exaggerate, that just makes them come across as aggressive and loud and I truly believe they do it deliberately to intimidate people because they’re not that clever - I think the majority of sugars come from this group!
Then there is ‘everybody else’, who I have only ever found to be polite, highly educated, extremely well dressed and very respectful of their families. I would love to hear more from ‘everybody else’. Just occasionally I’d like MSM to tell the truth. I’m at the stage now I don’t believe anything I hear on the news it’s all just BS and spin.
I can only think the Nigerian military have blatantly used those two to try to get credibility on the world stage and in return those two are being treated the way they would like the world stage to see them. It’s disgusting and a disgrace and I’m fed up being called ‘a racist troll’ by the media who like to pass us all off as a binge of unhinged middle class ‘Karens’ (no offence to any Karens here)

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Apologies. I’m not a regular reader of these threads and it’s just not practical to go combing through it all. I should have known that you forensic lot would have dissected it. I’ll go back in my box.
No, no, no!

*kicks box away*

You are one of us now. No more box for you... here's a tent with your name on it 😁

You get a proper bed when you get into the VIP room :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
A comment spotted at RoyalsGossip2

"Princess Meghan Markle and Also Harry".

That is absolutely it.

That's what his life is now reduced to. Trailing along behind her. How is that an achievement over what he gave up?

Screenshot_20240513-075947_kindlephoto-664711258.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart