Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
LOL! And they were still hiring staff for Archewell during all this. So their staff are nothing but grifters too. Just wow.
Or the staff are owed their salaries and have been duped too……..or maybe they’re as bad as their employers.

Reactions: 25

tinklypom

Ashkenazi Jewish heritage shows up very clearly on dna tests. That one is pretty accurate, in my experience.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Maybe, despite them not having arrived yet, the cheques were posted three days before :unsure:

They had a private cheque, just for them, before the Spectacle.

A bank would be clearer, by demand of Law, in telling us that Smegs was telling porkies, as usual. One can hope 😂

Elainne

F*ing insane
I just don’t understand why anyone gives her any attention
She wrong foots people with her sheer audacity and bad manners, she has no decorum or shame. The microphone and camera are better than any drug to her.
---
Thanks @LadyMuck 💍
The Ho has been given a title in Nigeria, no joke. Translated, it neans "Daughter of an Aristocrat", which means Thomas Markle as they use the word Mr. (!).
Bookworm suggested that the Ho greased the way for this title with money. The ceremony was attended by three Nigerian Kings, proper ones.

All the newspapers are pretending that this trip was like the second coming of Jesus.
The Ho was badly dressed, disrespectful and rude.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond there is confusion and outrage as it had been made very clear that this tour was not a royal tour and had not been sanctioned by the UK Government of the Monarchy.

What was the visit for? To discuss the Invictus Games and possibility of hosting the Games in Nigeria in 2029? Archewell personnel were in the entourage as well as an aggressive woman linked to the Obamas whose name BookWorm couldn't remember. What a waste of money, and the 43% Nigerian ancestry claim a lie anyway.
I really like your opinions on things, I have agreed with 99.9% of your posts if not all. You give pause for alternative thought on many things that I would never think of but which make sense to me so many times. Your thoughts on the flatpacks in particular are making more sense the longer they are made conspicuous by their extended absence.
---
If only the ILBW was smart enough to understand that you can respect local costumes and still look good (and sexy!).

View attachment 2933569
Poetry in motion.

Last edited:
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
What a load of rubbish 1. The due payments weren't made promptly, 2. The necessary paperwork hadn't been filed by the foundation without error or wrongdoing and 3. The Archewell foundation does not remain full compliant and in good standing as it is on big sham.
and does it still have the delinquency notice ??? If everything’s fine why didn’t the justice dept( or whoever) lift it today ???

( Brass neck !!!!!)

Reactions: 24

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Imagine if there had been a plane malfunction and they had called on a top pilot who just happened to be travelling with them🤣
and relieved it with a quick twiddle on his joystick.. (as he has no doubt done many times before)

• Haha

Mothballs

Apparently a lot of psychopaths have good positions in business, just depends how you channel it I suppose. You can either be a ceo of a company or take the Ed Kemper and Brady route.
You are right. There is a book by Robert D Hare called Snakes in Suits and it talks about this subject.

• Heart
  • Sick