Harry and Meghan #44 She’s grabbing the loot and he’s bald as a coot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too wondered why there's been no mention of Travalyst. I wonder what he will do, if he does anything for Rememberance Day on 11 Nov. No doubt McSmegface will appear
Is it still under investigation by the Charities Commission following the complaint about the distribution of funds from The Royal Foundation?

Reactions: 19
It's all going to be part of their documentary isn't it? They are just running around frantically looking for visits and appearances to make them look in-demand, you are so right.

This is just another Time Zoom talk in a series that they've been doing (see the recent ones here https://time100talks.splashthat.com/ ). All of them are free to view (I guess sponsorship by Proctor & Gamble helps). P&G work with... Sunshine Sachs. So the Duke of Harklecito will burble on and with a bit of luck will manage not to nod off during the 90 minute Zoomfest. The Duchess of Trolling will word salad away and within 60 seconds will be complaining about how perfectly horrid and beastly everyone has been to her, and how she's barely surviving in her rented mansion 🥴

I'm vaguely interested in this bit:

the special episode of TIME100 Talks reflects a foundational element of The Duke and Duchess’ nonprofit Archewell – building online communities that are more compassionate, safe, and trustworthy.

So the grand plan for Archewell is.. a forum? Is that it?
Surely it cant be a forum......wouldnt that need them to engage with social media?

And i thought her Meghanness had sworn off using social media because it was so addictive and nasty?

If we are thinking about this poor woman we wouldnt want to encourage her to do anything that might go against her principles now ...would we?

• Haha
Apropos the spoilt ginger fuckwit, did anyone see ch5 doc on Henry V111? The similarities were shocking! The spare, cosseted and spoilt by mama, his grief at her death when a child etc! duck me, they even pointed it out! I urge you to give it a watch, it will be on catchup. Would 💘 to know what Freda thinks!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely it cant be a forum......wouldnt that need them to engage with social media?

And i thought her Meghanness had sworn off using social media because it was so addictive and nasty?

If we are thinking about this poor woman we wouldnt want to encourage her to do anything that might go against her principles now ...would we?
If it's a forum its sole purpose will be to recruit to the sugar nuts cult- with no dissension allowed. Only fullsome praise of Her Smeggnest and his Princely Gingerballs. 😁

Joking aside I really think that their aim is to build up a cult following that will undermine the monarchy and cause as much trouble as possible for 'the institution'.

I am so looking forward to that, her last stand ...
popcorn.jpg

I've already got the popcorn🍿 out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ungrateful hazno doesn't appreciate how good he had it.
OK then Harry........ lets take out all the elements of your horrible childhood and make sure that Archie never has any of them...so that you can make sure he has the childhood you never had.

I suppose, you have taken him miles away from all his relatives, so that he can grow up an isolated child, who never sees his grandparents, aunts or uncles, Although im not sure that this was that horrible? But who knows???
You are making sure he has no photos taken of him, and that he has no idea what paparazzi may be. ( Although he can never be an average child, with his great grandmother as the Queen of Britain, and his Grandfather being King one day!!) I assume the refusal to allow him to be photographed ever, means he will never ever appear on the Buckingham palace balcony, or at any state event ever. It would be incredibly unfair to expose him to the press pack and allow them to get any photos of him!!!!! Maybe if sadly the Queen or Duke of Edinburgh dies, he can appear at the funeral in a mask...a la Michael Jacksons children?

Now you need to make sure he grows up without money and with a tiny amount of money spent on him.
Make sure he grows up without living in incredible palaces and stately homes, make sure he never gets to go fishing, sailing, surfing, walking and camping in beautiful scenery in places like Balmoral or Sandringham or the Duchy of Cornwall.
Keep his horizons limited, dont give him access to safari's in Africa, or skiing in the Alps.

Keep his life as a child totally unlike that of a Prince.........with no advantages at all,

Prince Harry is ......ridiculous......he has absolutely no idea at all of what he means.....most people would tear off their right arms to give their children half of the benefits he had as a child.....
OK so his parents divorce and his mothers death cannot have been fun....but......as others have said........this has sadly happened to so many other children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

'In his new book Battle of Brothers, royal expert and author Robert Lacey claims that William tried to talk to his brother about some of the issues raised in the magazine - but it didn't end well.

He writes: "William had been worried for some time that Harry was growing away from him, and this was confirmed when he tried to discuss the issues raised in 'Forces for CHANGE', with his brother.'

I wonder if that was to do with the obvious racial bias and the Queen not being included on Smeggys list of important people?

Reactions: 17
Prince Harry and Me again, cant exactly undermine the Royal family.
partly because Its something they are intrinsically part of!
And partly because they have zero understanding of its power and effect!

Harribo and Her Douchness are behaving so stupidly...and negatively, that they make The Queen, William and Catherine look extremely good!

William is aligning himself with David Attenborough and setting out to save the world, in a sensitive, calm, thoughtful and professional way.....his younger brother is sounding like a fool....and achieving nothing........ I am not seeing anyone , really still supporting Harribo and her douchness, its going to be fascinating to see what happens at the trial in February....
The American Douchess and her stateless husband, Harribo, who have both been absent from the UK for over a year, and who have no interest in Britain or the British RF, against the British Press... (well thats how the Daily Fail etc can present it!)...
Who are they going to have in their corner.....Scobie...and ????? the sugars???????
Maybe they should be over here...making a few friends...and showing the British public that they still care .......not throwing word salad out across social media.........idiots......

• Heart
Reactions: 20

'In his new book Battle of Brothers, royal expert and author Robert Lacey claims that William tried to talk to his brother about some of the issues raised in the magazine - but it didn't end well.

He writes: "William had been worried for some time that Harry was growing away from him, and this was confirmed when he tried to discuss the issues raised in 'Forces for CHANGE', with his brother.'

I wonder if that was to do with the obvious racial bias and the Queen not being included on Smeggys list of important people?
I think it said somewhere that it was the fact that most were actively left-wing so it was seen as not being neutral.

Reactions: 15
He makes me so, so angry the way he lives off the story of his mother dying. That happens to other people too, but the vast majority of them get on with their lives rather than wallowing in self-pity. The vast majority of them don't have the luxury of not having to worry about work, paying a mortgage and putting food on the table. My husband's boss is a single parent as his wife died of leukaemia when their children were 4 and 6 years old. He gets on with life because he has too, for his sake and the sake of the children.
Both my parents died when I was 14 yrs, I remember standing at a door listening to a group of relatives talking a few days after the last parent died. We can’t look after her was what each stated. My father’s second wife said she would look after me till I left school at 16yrs and found work. My point being, that I was very angry with everyone, I did have the odd holiday with relatives, but was made to feel, unwelcome, I was sure that they did it deliberately. I never saw any of them again. My parents smoked, drank and generally were un fit, having babies after 45 was not good in those days.
I joined the military and from then on found people who cared, married and got on with my life, I do try and not think about my experiences after 55 years. Harry had a very sheltered childhood, his family appears to have bent over backwards for him, money no object. I understand his pain but after 30 years? I look up to people who lose a loved one and are left with little ones to bring up alone, they do an excellent job to stay caring, loving and supporting those little souls.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Both my parents died when I was 14 yrs, I remember standing at a door listening to a group of relatives talking a few days after the last parent died. We can’t look after her was what each stated. My father’s second wife said she would look after me till I left school at 16yrs and found work. My point being, that I was very angry with everyone, I did have the odd holiday with relatives, but was made to feel, unwelcome, I was sure that they did it deliberately. I never saw any of them again. My parents smoked, drank and generally were un fit, having babies after 45 was not good in those days.
I joined the military and from then on found people who cared, married and got on with my life, I do try and not think about my experiences after 55 years. Harry had a very sheltered childhood, his family appears to have bent over backwards for him, money no object. I understand his pain but after 30 years? I look up to people who lose a loved one and are left with little ones to bring up alone, they do an excellent job to stay caring, loving and supporting those little souls.
What a heartfelt post Mrs Bouquet. Thank you for sharing and sending you hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is never shown actually "doing" anything for whatever cause she's involved with. Never anything physical like getting down dirty (no pun intended!) and getting fully involved like Kate and Sophie do. She's permanently attached to that sofa offering different hairstyles, faces and outfits and claptrap
HOW DARE YOU

She went and dished out soup at the soup kitchen, and delivered a bag of food to some guy's expensive apartment complex in LA, handed some bags out at a drive through food bank, and watered a few weeds with some school kids, don't you know. THAT'S NOT DOING NOTHING!

(ok ok she only did about ten minutes at each of those - but that's not the point - IT WAS LONG ENOUGH FOR HER PHOTOGRAPHER IN TOW TO CAPTURE THE MOMENT AND SHARE IT WITH THE PLANET)

yea you're right, she does actually do feck all other than show off different fake hair styles

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Celt is losing it a bit. She's still convinced that Haznoballs has been in the UK for a while.

It's obviously him on these dreadful videos they keep churning out so I really don't think that particular conspiracy theory holds any truth and I don't believe that a body double is being used.

As for Harry being summoned for a telling off from Brenda I don't think Harry has ever been held accountable for anything in his entire life. If he gets any kind of punishment for his & Meghan's attrocious self serving behaviors, I will be surprised.
I think he will get a proper roasting and told to stop it, he's making himself look a fool

I wonder if Hazznoballs even recognises himself when he looks back at that carefree happy-go-lucky little carrot top from yester year. He literally always looks miserable now. Where Smugface always looks like the car who got the cream and you know, smug
He looks like a very troubled man it is awful to see

Last edited:
I think he will get a proper roasting and told to stop it, he's making himself look a fool
Sadly, much as I love the idea of him getting a right royal rollicking, it would only fuel his imagined victim status and drive him deeper into his siege mentality.

Reactions: 21
Seems John Lydon is not a fan of Smeg !! .............................................
Former antichrist/anarchist Lydon, 64, a resident of Venice Beach, California, also uses his promotional time with the newspaper to criticise political correctness – “Death by committee, trying to slam your dictates into another person’s face” – and speaks up to defend the US police and English monarchy, while accusing Meghan Markle of being a “dreadful person”.

“My feeling about the royal family is one of sorrow,” he says. “I’ve always felt they’re poor little birdies trapped in cages, gold cages, but they’re still entombed.” Meghan Markle, however, he considers a “very bad actress” and a “dreadful person.” Lydon doesn’t agree that Markle suffered racism at the hands of the British media.

“Stop being self-righteous and smug, that’s what she needs to do. She’s hopping on a cause. There are valid cases out there, genuine people who need help.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apropos the spoilt ginger fuckwit, did anyone see ch5 doc on Henry V111? The similarities were shocking! The spare, cosseted and spoilt by mama, his grief at her death when a child etc! duck me, they even pointed it out! I urge you to give it a watch, it will be on catchup. Would 💘 to know what Freda thinks!!!!
Hazno even looks like him too!
Horrible ginger beardy weirdy 😝
1491_Henry_VIII.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

'They've got to be careful here, sitting in an ivory tower, sounding off about things that are just coming into your head without people to advise you ‒ I don't really know who their advisers are at the moment,' Russell claimed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I missed or overthinking something here... so Harry and meg bought 9bedroom house for 14mil but their neigbour Ellen selling their 5bed house for 39mil? What sort of crappy house harkles bought then?
Cheapest shite in the posh area to feel famous? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also Ellen house has security office yet has been broken into?

They moved from the super rural private place in UK to Frogmore, after they claimed its was too rural and you never knew who can be around and Meghan was scared into famous, filled with papz, LA neighbourhood where even houses with security office get broken into... honestly their stupidity is absolutely endless 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He really is an ungrateful bastard with no idea about his own priviledge.

'Harry talked about how he did not regret exiting the royal family because he didn't want Meghan and Archie to go through what he did as a child.'

What the hell does that mean? He had a life of luxury and the best education money could buy. Yes his parents got divorced (that happens to many children and isn't uncommon). His mother dying was sad but not the fault of his family.

He makes me sick 🤮
A blow well beneath the belt !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.