Harry and Meghan #44 She’s grabbing the loot and he’s bald as a coot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome one and all to the 44th segment of Keeping up with the Mountbatten-Windsor’s or as we like to call them, that pair of what Freda says!

I’d like to thank @TC14 for thinking up our thread title and also @Scotch Mist for tidying it up. Lastly I’d like to thank all the readers for voting once again. We couldn’t do this tit without you so socially distanced hugs all round. 🥰

So! For those lazy cunts who didn’t read the last thread here is a recap.

The first big news came that there were rumours of a reality show in the works. Harry & Meghan would be followed by cameras for 3 months as they she did their charity gigs and gurning on cue with some other non-disclosed tit thrown in for filler. Of course, the Harkles then had to deny it was true. Let’s face it, it would have been a ratings disaster anyway! 😂

Harry, the bleep, decided to preach to us about diversity and how it was lacking from our lives. He said if you walked the streets of London (only the most multicultural diverse city on the whole bleeping planet) you would find it not as diverse as claimed. How the duck would the pompous privileged bleep know that then? He also claimed that if you went shopping for dolls there were only white ones available. No other colours. That explains why Archiedoll is so pale then! 🤪

The Sussex Squad called Sir David Attenborough a fossil. How bleeping rude is that? :mad: (Checks notes) sorry, sorry I meant fossil thief! :rolleyes:That quickly lost traction as:...........

Smeggie lost in court again! The MoS will be able to use Finding Freebies as part of their defence. Here’s hoping that Plastic Pratface gets gets called to the stand. We consulted with “Shaman Sharon” of the local rag and she claimed all she could see in his future was a large set of bus tyres!

There’s more! Some alleged “historian” wrote the most surgery book e v e r!!!!. It’s full of all sorts of made up bollocks and has been widely condemned as contemptible bullshit. Turns out this guy is a bigger arse licker than Scoobie. Smeggie is going to have to get the special lube out if she is going to fit his head up her arse along with the plastic one!

I wonder if “Hash Harry” will catch on. Nah it just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “Harry the Traitorous bleep” does.

Special shout-out to @Momof5intheStates who’s hurricane dodging again :cry: & to all those currently awol. Come back soon you fuckers. We miss you. ❤

Had enough yet? Ok ok, in the words of the SAS (I read it in a book Guv so it must be true)

Standby Standby (BooM)...........go go go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Nice thread title and great summary! I don't know how you do it!

You missed just two very recent things (last few pages)
- Harry seems to have a secret love child that's been covered up by the Royal Family machine, but Smeghan knows about it
- Some of Smeghan's shady past liasons are starting to fall out of the woodwork

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you Palapatine for the new thread and summary & TC14 and scotch mist For the title. ( they never fail to disappoin)
i haven’t been able to contribute so much (RL) and these threads whizz by... but i love dipping in to catch up!

My contribution is a video for the Earthshot prize.
This is how a prince does a quality zoom video with proper Alisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m a bit annoyed at screwing up the title by putting Harry & Meghan. I went to correct it and somehow posted the whole lot 🤪😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks @Palpatine for the new thread! It's good to have a brand new thread to fill up with more of the Harkles nonsenese!

DM's article on the Cambridges' newly updated website. It looks amazing! Smeg must be seething and planning her new "website" with her picture front and center and Hazzo pushed to the side. Or maybe Haazzo will be lucky enough to be featured at the bottom of the page, below hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you Palapatine for the new thread and summary & TC14 and scotch mist For the title. ( they never fail to disappoin)
i haven’t been able to contribute so much (RL) and these threads whizz by... but i love dipping in to catch up!

My contribution is a video for the Earthshot prize.
This is how a prince does a quality zoom video with proper Alisters.

They need to get the Worlds Industry behind this for it to have a good chance of success. A very worthy venture for Prince William.

Reactions: 14

- Harry seems to have a secret love child that's been covered up by the Royal Family machine, but Smeghan knows about it

Meh! Sue me! 🤪 😂

I suppose it changes the narrative slightly from Harry “is”the love child to Harry “has“ a love child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excellent thread Palpatine :m

Bringing across the latest Harry Markle for a great summary of the latest with the Lacey 'Battle of the Brothers' Netflix script objective historial account

I love those pieces but she has pasted a fake picture of Nazi Harry - it was one of Alison Jackson's satirical photos that shows a fake Nazi Harry next to party guests in blackface and a KKK costume. It's kind of telling that it seems realistic.

ETA Questions for the next few weeks:

- Will the Harkles turn up as guests on Saturday at the Carousel of Hope Ball?
- Will Harry be forced to merch some more women's empowment clobber whilst interviewing Malala about girls education on Sunday?
- Will Harry actually bother to go to Oman to support the Walk for the Wounded
- Is Megz turning up to support the National Theatre's reopening with 'Death of England: Delroy' later in October

Oh, and are they or aren't they appealing Master Kaye's ruling that Finding Freedom can be used as part of the defence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Loved this comment “ And this Harry accepted. Was he ever Royal, or more " a Royale with cheese"? 🤣🤣 i think more a “whopper with lies!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
- Is Megz turning up to support the National Theatre's reopening with 'Death of England: Delroy' later in October
If the National Theatre has any sense (and unfortunately I know from previous experience of them they haven't much) they won't want her there. Mainly because of the incredible scrutiny that everything she touches attracts now. There'll be all sorts of headlines about "who paid for her private jet over, was it public arts money?" and/or "won't someone think of the environment" overshadowing the headlines they do want.

But then as I say the National has some pretty out of touch management so they'll probably roll out the red carpet for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Welcome one and all to the 44th segment of Keeping up with the Mountbatten-Windsor’s or as we like to call them, that pair of what Freda says!

I’d like to thank @TC14 for thinking up our thread title and also @Scotch Mist for tidying it up. Lastly I’d like to thank all the readers for voting once again. We couldn’t do this tit without you so socially distanced hugs all round. 🥰

So! For those lazy cunts who didn’t read the last thread here is a recap.

The first big news came that there were rumours of a reality show in the works. Harry & Meghan would be followed by cameras for 3 months as they she did their charity gigs and gurning on cue with some other non-disclosed tit thrown in for filler. Of course, the Harkles then had to deny it was true. Let’s face it, it would have been a ratings disaster anyway! 😂

Harry, the bleep, decided to preach to us about diversity and how it was lacking from our lives. He said if you walked the streets of London (only the most multicultural diverse city on the whole bleeping planet) you would find it not as diverse as claimed. How the duck would the pompous privileged bleep know that then? He also claimed that if you went shopping for dolls there were only white ones available. No other colours. That explains why Archiedoll is so pale then! 🤪

The Sussex Squad called Sir David Attenborough a fossil. How bleeping rude is that? :mad: (Checks notes) sorry, sorry I meant fossil thief! :rolleyes:That quickly lost traction as:...........

Smeggie lost in court again! The MoS will be able to use Finding Freebies as part of their defence. Here’s hoping that Plastic Pratface gets gets called to the stand. We consulted with “Shaman Sharon” of the local rag and she claimed all she could see in his future was a large set of bus tyres!

There’s more! Some alleged “historian” wrote the most surgery book e v e r!!!!. It’s full of all sorts of made up bollocks and has been widely condemned as contemptible bullshit. Turns out this guy is a bigger arse licker than Scoobie. Smeggie is going to have to get the special lube out if she is going to fit his head up her arse along with the plastic one!

I wonder if “Hash Harry” will catch on. Nah it just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “Harry the Traitorous bleep” does.

Special shout-out to @Momof5intheStates who’s hurricane dodging again :cry: & to all those currently awol. Come back soon you fuckers. We miss you. ❤

Had enough yet? Ok ok, in the words of the SAS (I read it in a book Guv so it must be true)

Standby Standby (BooM)...........go go go!
HAHAHA, love the summary you twit!
Well done TC14 and Scotchy .... good teamwork.

Now where was I.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bringing across the latest Harry Markle for a great summary of the latest with the Lacey 'Battle of the Brothers' Netflix script objective historial account

I love those pieces but she has pasted a fake picture of Nazi Harry - it was one of Alison Jackson's satirical photos that shows a fake Nazi Harry next to party guests in blackface and a KKK costume. It's kind of telling that it seems realistic.

- Will Harry be forced to merch some more women's empowment clobber whilst interviewing Malala about girls education on Sunday?

Oh, and are they or aren't they appealing Master Kaye's ruling that Finding Freedom can be used as part of the defence.
Is she still the Patron ? https://www.royal.uk/duchess-sussex - it appears on this still but... be blowed if I can find her name on the National Theatre website ? Is it me ? 🤪
ETA - just looking at their twitter and I see she still was on her birthday a they wrote ' Wishing a very Happy Birthday to our Patron, The Duchess of Sussex.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Is she still the Patron ? https://www.royal.uk/duchess-sussex - it appears on this still but... be blowed if I can find her name on the National Theatre website ? Is it me ? 🤪
ETA - just looking at their twitter and I see she still was on her birthday a they wrote ' Wishing a very Happy Birthday to our Patron, The Duchess of Sussex.'
You would think they would list her on this page that shows their top brass
Maybe she's been quietly binned off?

(she isn't listed on archived versions of that page from earlier in the year either though).

Hopefully they will come to their senses eventually and Sophie Wessex will get the gig.

Well that's interesting. You can only find Duchess of Sussex in one old blog entry for her appointment and another for her last visit back in March.

Not listed on the Who's Who section of the website or anywhere in their structure, history or key facts. Have they quietly pulled the plug?

ETA Posted just later than @kev1974 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Yeah, was gonna say that's the fake Nazi image on HarryMarkle's page.
Hazza is a big enough bleep by himself without needing to put KKK and blackface into the mix.

Oh please God, don't let her hijack the Carousel of Hope event in any shape or form.

• Heart
Had a look at the People PR bilge about the Harkles Zoom with Malala... and Bingo

Women's right to education has become one of Meghan's key causes, and she selected the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) as one of her first patronages after marrying Prince Harry. Established in 1913, the Association of Commonwealth Universities is the world’s first international university network and remains the only accredited organization representing higher education across the Commonwealth.

So Meghan's clinging on to that patronage with a death-grip.. (She's in the small print at the bottom of the page)

So they are squeezing the last drop of personal publicity out of their patronages before the axe falls. There's bound to be another stunt with QCT then, isn't there?

• Haha
  • Sad
I don't know how hazzoo deals with smegs every.single.f.day. Does he get annoyed with her? If I were him, I'd start cheating on her with other women. ANY women that comes hazzo's way just to piss her off and leave the dungeon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: maybe THEN she can finally tell her "victim" narrative.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.