Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
Welcome one and all to the 44th segment of Keeping up with the Mountbatten-Windsor’s or as we like to call them, that pair of what Freda says!

I’d like to thank @TC14 for thinking up our thread title and also @Scotch Mist for tidying it up. Lastly I’d like to thank all the readers for voting once again. We couldn’t do this shit without you so socially distanced hugs all round. 🥰

So! For those lazy cunts who didn’t read the last thread here is a recap.

The first big news came that there were rumours of a reality show in the works. Harry & Meghan would be followed by cameras for 3 months as they she did their charity gigs and gurning on cue with some other non-disclosed shit thrown in for filler. Of course, the Harkles then had to deny it was true. Let’s face it, it would have been a ratings disaster anyway! 😂

Harry, the cunt, decided to preach to us about diversity and how it was lacking from our lives. He said if you walked the streets of London (only the most multicultural diverse city on the whole fucking planet) you would find it not as diverse as claimed. How the fuck would the pompous privileged cunt know that then? He also claimed that if you went shopping for dolls there were only white ones available. No other colours. That explains why Archiedoll is so pale then! 🤪

The Sussex Squad called Sir David Attenborough a fossil. How fucking rude is that? :mad: (Checks notes) sorry, sorry I meant fossil thief! :rolleyes:That quickly lost traction as:...........

Smeggie lost in court again! The MoS will be able to use Finding Freebies as part of their defence. Here’s hoping that Plastic Pratface gets gets called to the stand. We consulted with “Shaman Sharon” of the local rag and she claimed all she could see in his future was a large set of bus tyres!

There’s more! Some alleged “historian” wrote the most surgery book e v e r!!!!. It’s full of all sorts of made up bollocks and has been widely condemned as contemptible bullshit. Turns out this guy is a bigger arse licker than Scoobie. Smeggie is going to have to get the special lube out if she is going to fit his head up her arse along with the plastic one!

I wonder if “Hash Harry” will catch on. Nah it just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “Harry the Traitorous cunt” does.

Special shout-out to @Momof5intheStates who’s hurricane dodging again :cry: & to all those currently awol. Come back soon you fuckers. We miss you. ❤

Had enough yet? Ok ok, in the words of the SAS (I read it in a book Guv so it must be true)

Standby Standby (BooM)...........go go go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Malala: I underwent multiple surgeries after I was shot in the head as an assasination attempt on me by the Taliban for wanting an education.

Meagain: I couldn't have the tiara I wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
He makes me so, so angry the way he lives off the story of his mother dying. That happens to other people too, but the vast majority of them get on with their lives rather than wallowing in self-pity. The vast majority of them don't have the luxury of not having to worry about work, paying a mortgage and putting food on the table. My husband's boss is a single parent as his wife died of leukaemia when their children were 4 and 6 years old. He gets on with life because he has too, for his sake and the sake of the children.
Both my parents died when I was 14 yrs, I remember standing at a door listening to a group of relatives talking a few days after the last parent died. We can’t look after her was what each stated. My father’s second wife said she would look after me till I left school at 16yrs and found work. My point being, that I was very angry with everyone, I did have the odd holiday with relatives, but was made to feel, unwelcome, I was sure that they did it deliberately. I never saw any of them again. My parents smoked, drank and generally were un fit, having babies after 45 was not good in those days.
I joined the military and from then on found people who cared, married and got on with my life, I do try and not think about my experiences after 55 years. Harry had a very sheltered childhood, his family appears to have bent over backwards for him, money no object. I understand his pain but after 30 years? I look up to people who lose a loved one and are left with little ones to bring up alone, they do an excellent job to stay caring, loving and supporting those little souls.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Miscanthus

VIP Member
In that interview with the teenagers that Meghan made all about her 🙄 she confessed to keeping journals for mental health reasons and to help her
gain "perspective" over events.

I wonder if this will come up in Court in January as an *excuse* for her recording all details of "royal life" in notebooks that "mysteriously" ended up with plastic scabies 🙄

I care how she had her son and I think a lot of other people do too. It sickens me that she lied to everyone and thought we were all stupid enough not to ask questions.

Archie should be removed from the line of succession. It doesn't matter that he will never be King. They should not get away with their lies.
Ugh....she said she was surprised at the response to her 'not many people have asked if I'm ok' comment and is using it to promote her current platform of talking openly about mental health. She was breastfeeding and bathing Archie and exhausted.
However, she seems to have forgotten the context....she was on a pampered royal tour, 'working' half days at most, with nannies, servants, aides, secretaries, in a country which sees extreme poverty, sickness and brutality and she made it all about her. She could easily have laughed and said: "I'm exhausted like all new mums but this tour has made me so aware of what women are going through when they don't have enough food, running water, health care...and they have to work as well."
She should ask herself why she is the most trolled.
Harry and Meghan are not healthy examples to youngsters with their constant victim narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

TeaLover49

My daughter was also 14 when her dad died suddenly in front of us at home.
She was incredibly close to him. He called her 'His Shadow' because they went everywhere together. As he was 29 years older than means retired, he spent quality time with her while I used to work.
His death just broke her. And I tried so hard. But, she passed her exams, did really well at college, was with Police cadets which helped her enormously. I'm just so incredibly proud of her. We became closer. I'm lucky she never turned to drink, drugs or self pity.
And now, because of what happened to her dad, she's prepared when I die of my blasted cancer. She's just so supportive, brings me what I need in care home and, like me, has a wicked, sick sense of humour (thank God).
She doesn't dwell about her dad passing, giving the 'woe is me' act. She does things to make her dad proud. And he would be.
Prince Hazza is just so needy. He sounds like hard work to deal with.
I also saw that channel 5 programme about Henry VIII, and the similarities were uncanny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
4CC04FDA-DF14-4106-84B5-D43BF153DFE0.jpeg

I hesitated to say anything because I thought it made me sound like a fuddy duddy, but I can’t believe that she thought that dress was appropriate for her interview. If it had showed a full length, then it would be different, but it was head and shoulders.

She looked like she was wearing a nighty or underwear. This is meant to fe a serious and professional conference on women of power and courageous leadership. And she is virtually naked in her shot.

I bet none of the other women dressed like that.
It looked ridiculous.

Do you think she genuinely believes she has something to contribute to these conferences? If I was a CEO, I’d have no time for someone who screwed up their role, in the RF, and belittled it so viciously. She obviously broke rules and protocols. She’s collaborated with a tell-all-lies book. She’s lied and she has misrepresented.

She is the LAST person I would want in my company or to work with. She is completely self interested and unstable. No loyalty. No common sense. No principles. Poor impulse control. No compassion.

I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole and would think very poorly of anyone who did.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She is never shown actually "doing" anything for whatever cause she's involved with. Never anything physical like getting down dirty (no pun intended!) and getting fully involved like Kate and Sophie do. She's permanently attached to that sofa offering different hairstyles, faces and outfits and claptrap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

PoleStar

Chatty Member
I work for a regional NHS mental health team (in a non-clinical role). REAL mental health professionals train for years in order to practice. This stupid pair don't know anything about how to treat mental health patients, they have no training whatsoever - what makes them think they know how to interact effectively with people suffering from poor mental health. The most they can do is nod and smile, which doesn't do anything to tackle actual mental health conditions. Really pisses me off, they are just using these young people for their own agenda. Wankers. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this comment from an American online who is fed up with the Harkles:

'And the rumors going around town that Tyler is going to serve them with papers and take them to court for unpaid rent and utilities which they never paid for except the first two months. And also the damage they caused to his property and the land which they never fixed or removed, especially that hideous plastic fencing which they never actually got permission for. And the falling out he had with MeAgain wasn’t about her birthday it was about the money they owe and the damage they caused! Look up recent interviews with him when he’s asked about these two? I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so mad and peed off in my life and he refuses to even mention their names let alone talk about them! These two are in so much debt it’s unreal! They owe the British taxpayers millions, they owe money to the Canadian taxpayers, us Californian taxpayers, Tyler Perry and God Knows who else. They need to just go away like they wanted, pay every dollar/pound/cent/p'
🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Another day, another Zoom conference about the digital world bei g mean 🙄 Interesting to see Serena’s hubby and those kids from Teenager Therapy on the list...
More talking out their bums. Fuck sake, just kill me now!:mad:
Now that we know that they are doing a fly on the wall thing I suspect these zoom things and school visits etc etc being crammed into their schedule like sardines are to make their life look fulfilled and busy busy busy. I'm surprised at Serena taking part, after the douchesse flashed her fanny at her husband in public. What a toxic little pool of back scratching filth they all swim in.

Re hazza's awful childhood. He seems to forget that his first 12 years( which is what I would deem childhood)were spent being cosseted and pampered by his sainted mother. Clearly being her 'speshul' boy and getting the hog's share of her and his big brother's attention. So if it was such a horrible time then he can blame mammy and knock off the eulogising her as if she was perfect in every way.
After her death he was even more pampered by both the royals and his dear uncle what's his name(until he got bored with it after a few years). Everything he wanted handed to him and even his own little teen Club in his home where they drank and smoked weed endlessly. He was spoiled fucken rotten and this whiny big baby is the result.

But yanno what? When archiedoll realises the kind of life he was entitled to live with his royal rellies he will hate his parents for not letting him be part of it. I guarantee it, because it will be in his dolly genes to be a whiny unhappy ungrateful brat and by age 10 his therapist will have programmed him in the Cali way of blaming someone else for anything you are pissed off about. They are in for a bumpy ride.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I read the couple gave giving a diatribe on removing the mental health stigma with teenagers and its a good cause but...we should be looking at removing that stigma across the board and not just teenagers.

I'm getting very cynical these days and part of me thinks this lecture is a marketing ploy to attract the younger twitter market, drum up younger fans for their cause et al; hopefully I'm wrong.
It won't work. For all her BLM support now that she thinks black is the door opener, she doesn't look black, can't rap and dresses like she did a supermarket sweep in Shapeless R Us and just grabbed whatever she could before the buzzer went. So she's never going to appeal to the yoof other than when she urges them to go rioting and looting take to the streets and shout at Brenda.
Hazza, lol. He's a middle aged twunt with a weird accent and dodgy teeth, is white as a ghost and has a bird's nest of pubes on top of his head instead of hair. He has nothing that will grab the attention of yoof.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Taz12

I work in mental health, when it comes to counselling, giving support, etc I was always told it’s a massive no no to talk about your own problems even if you’re just wanting to show understanding. It takes the focus off of the individual and can possibly make them feel their issues aren’t as important.

As it highlighted in the podcast, instead of using the time to bring awareness to the condition, she just used it to grab attention and talk about herself.

All she had to say was I’ve experienced mental health issues in my past and people might have felt empathy for her. As it was just her going on about me me me it came across as a massive pity party looking for sympathy.

She absolutely has no knowledge of the subject whatsoever and in my opinion is totally unsuitable to be some kind of mental health ambassador and put in these positions of power giving advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pixillated

From Heat magazine ( I know ;) )

“However, this outpouring of love for the Cambridges has caused Meghan to become increasingly frustrated about not being able to redeem herself in the eyes of the British public. “Meghan can get angry that she and Harry haven’t had the chance to show off what they can do with their charity work yet,” says the source. “They also want to protect Archie’s privacy as much as they can, so they are reluctant to do many things with him in it. Meghan knows Kate will always be seen as the perfect one and she can’t compete in a lot of people’s eyes. But she is determined to show everyone what a kind and caring person she is, and will be upping her game as soon as she’s allowed to.” ◼

Please. Do not up your game, Meghan. I do not think we can take any more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38