Harry and Meghan #44 She’s grabbing the loot and he’s bald as a coot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else see that his smile doesn't reach his eyes ?
I would imagine that only happens these days when he looks at his son and/or when a large check drops into their account which isn't happening unless from Papa. I don't buy the Netflix thing but we'll have to wait and see about that.

Reactions: 18
It's Archie I feel for in this 💩💩💩 storm. On the other side of the Atlantic not knowing his great grandparents, grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin. All because his maw couldn't accept that in exchange of a life of luxury, she'd have to walk 2 steps behind them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can anyone else see that his smile doesn't reach his eyes ?
he’s never expressed a genuine smile since the day they got married.

It's Archie I feel for in this 💩💩💩 storm. On the other side of the Atlantic not knowing his great grandparents, grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin. All because his maw couldn't accept that in exchange of a life of luxury, she'd have to walk 2 steps behind them.
Imagine explaining to your child that they were cut off from their entire family because she couldnt cope with newspaper articles about whether she’s wearing tights or not.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So it WAS her decision to leave the RF .. We should have known it would be ............ https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/meghan-stood-unpopular-decision-leave-22861500

he’s never expressed a genuine smile since the day they got married.

Not even on his wedding day, there was nothing there in either of them ,IMO it was a shotgun wedding

Imagine explaining to your child that they were cut off from their entire family because she couldnt cope with newspaper articles about whether she’s wearing tights or not.

Reactions: 15
Thank you 😘🤗💖 xx

Loooool yes it's our Xmas tattle game 😄 x

All we need now is Harry's tie as a blindfold but I suppose it's still pulled too tight on his neck to act like a lead 🤭 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Poppea Interesting argument about the jewellery. I will say though that my (limited) encounters with the British upper class has given me a VERY different experience. The price tag says much less than one would expect (as being upper class does not mean it’s mandatory you have have lots of disposable money) and showing off wealth will only give you raised eyebrows and is seen as pretty vulgar. Wearing your great grandfather’s Barbour is much more accurate. It’s a strange mix of expensive brands, old stuff and cheap stuff and they do it with a Nonchalance that just cannot be faked.
So the expensive in your face watch is mistress material, your mothers old leather band watch goes to your wife.

Reactions: 13
Ughhhh to all the above. They are the worst.

Sorry I’m having trouble keeping up!

Reactions: 6
@Poppea Interesting argument about the jewellery. I will say though that my (limited) encounters with the British upper class has given me a VERY different experience. The price tag says much less than one would expect (as being upper class does not mean it’s mandatory you have have lots of disposable money) and showing off wealth will only give you raised eyebrows and is seen as pretty vulgar. Wearing your great grandfather’s Barbour is much more accurate. It’s a strange mix of expensive brands, old stuff and cheap stuff and they do it with a Nonchalance that just cannot be faked.
So the expensive in your face watch is mistress material, your mothers old leather band watch goes to your wife.
ETA I am German and live in Berlin, partly known as Charlottograd.

Yes, I know, but even there it depends on who you are and what you are doing at that moment. Look at Camilla or the queen. They donne the old Barbour when out and about with the dogs or horses, but wear a nice brooch, earrings and a fine watch or bravelet when working in town. They do wear the whole shebang for evening functions.

But the engagement rings in the BRF are on the very smallish side, unless you are in close vicinity to the throne. Camilla and Di got nice sized stones, everyone elses are a bit, well, underwhelming (even if their quality is impeccable).

In selfmade money society it is similar. The more discreet stuff is for daytime work environments, even though it might be a tad bigger than Beatrices ring. The more exaggerated for the ladies who lunch and a night out is showing off. How much depends on the occasion and how rich you are.

Anyway, normal people just think it is bijou, so there is absolutely no reason not to wear 2ct studs or a nice solitaire. 🙂

And it is totally depending on nationality, too. Russians and Arabs like to show, folk from up north like Sweden or Denmark do not. And don't get me even started on Asians! They really like to show what they got!

I was once invited for lunch by a friend who needed to entertain some of his cousins. They were minor Thai royalty and decked out in jewels Europeen royalty wears for a state dinner :rolleyes: I found it hilarious, because they had spent the morning shopping and wore their new aquisitions right away like a six year old. My mom has a picture of me sitting on the beach in my brand new fur coat. Don,'t judge, I was six!

Forgot to say vulgar here is wearing too much. Like five or six inexpensive rings. As long as it is just one or two pieces, you get away with wearing expensive. The bigger the stone, the less other jewelry at one go during the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.