Harry and Meghan #44 She’s grabbing the loot and he’s bald as a coot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private Pike will never fully understand the privileged position he enjoyed. People like him never do. Millions would have happily swopped places with him, I know I would've. Just when you think you couldn't detest the despicable little toe rag anymore he raises his game.

Lady C said in her latest video that there is a lot of bitterness behind the scenes, I suspect that's putting it mildly. She also mentioned the case a little and how Meghanlomaniac must be viewed by those dealing with her. I think she's the laughing stock of London legal circles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ungrateful hazno doesn't appreciate how good he had it.
He really is an ungrateful bastard with no idea about his own priviledge.

'Harry talked about how he did not regret exiting the royal family because he didn't want Meghan and Archie to go through what he did as a child.'

What the hell does that mean? He had a life of luxury and the best education money could buy. Yes his parents got divorced (that happens to many children and isn't uncommon). His mother dying was sad but not the fault of his family.

He makes me sick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Their company buys it, the pair rent it off their own company, tax break achieved.
I thought that when Scobie was talking about a rental, he was referring to the property that the Teen Therapy interview was held in...??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought that when Scobie was talking about a rental, he was referring to the property that the Teen Therapy interview was held in...??
Ah, that makes more sense actually, because the press were quite specific re details of the house sale, with costs and the fact that it was in smeggy's name.

Reactions: 17
He really is an ungrateful bastard with no idea about his own priviledge.

'Harry talked about how he did not regret exiting the royal family because he didn't want Meghan and Archie to go through what he did as a child.'

What the hell does that mean? He had a life of luxury and the best education money could buy. Yes his parents got divorced (that happens to many children and isn't uncommon). His mother dying was sad but not the fault of his family.

He makes me sick 🤮
He makes me so, so angry the way he lives off the story of his mother dying. That happens to other people too, but the vast majority of them get on with their lives rather than wallowing in self-pity. The vast majority of them don't have the luxury of not having to worry about work, paying a mortgage and putting food on the table. My husband's boss is a single parent as his wife died of leukaemia when their children were 4 and 6 years old. He gets on with life because he has too, for his sake and the sake of the children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Another day, another Zoom conference about the digital world bei g mean 🙄 Interesting to see Serena’s hubby and those kids from Teenager Therapy on the list...
My goodness it's just relentless isn't it.

Do they think if they preach every day then all of a sudden one day the world will change opinion on them and say "ah yea my mistake, you are nice and trustworthy and have valuable opinions, after all".

Why are Time seeking opinions on Digital Experience from someone who the other day said she didn't have any social media accounts? Seems like the worst possible person to speak on digital experience to me 🤷‍♂️

Is the picture her laughing at all the money she's scammed out of the Prince Charles and the British Public?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Another day, another Zoom conference about the digital world bei g mean 🙄 Interesting to see Serena’s hubby and those kids from Teenager Therapy on the list...
More talking out their bums. duck sake, just kill me now!:mad:
Now that we know that they are doing a fly on the wall thing I suspect these zoom things and school visits etc etc being crammed into their schedule like sardines are to make their life look fulfilled and busy busy busy. I'm surprised at Serena taking part, after the douchesse flashed her fanny at her husband in public. What a toxic little pool of back scratching filth they all swim in.

Re hazza's awful childhood. He seems to forget that his first 12 years( which is what I would deem childhood)were spent being cosseted and pampered by his sainted mother. Clearly being her 'speshul' boy and getting the hog's share of her and his big brother's attention. So if it was such a horrible time then he can blame mammy and knock off the eulogising her as if she was perfect in every way.
After her death he was even more pampered by both the royals and his dear uncle what's his name(until he got bored with it after a few years). Everything he wanted handed to him and even his own little teen Club in his home where they drank and smoked weed endlessly. He was spoiled fucken rotten and this whiny big baby is the result.

But yanno what? When archiedoll realises the kind of life he was entitled to live with his royal rellies he will hate his parents for not letting him be part of it. I guarantee it, because it will be in his dolly genes to be a whiny unhappy ungrateful brat and by age 10 his therapist will have programmed him in the Cali way of blaming someone else for anything you are pissed off about. They are in for a bumpy ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is never shown actually "doing" anything for whatever cause she's involved with. Never anything physical like getting down dirty (no pun intended!) and getting fully involved like Kate and Sophie do. She's permanently attached to that sofa offering different hairstyles, faces and outfits and claptrap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She is never shown actually "doing" anything for whatever cause she's involved with. Never anything physical like getting down dirty (no pun intended!) and getting fully involved like Kate and Sophie do. She's permanently attached to that sofa offering different hairstyles, facelifts merching and spouting absolute tit
😁 I've corrected that for you, hope you don't mind 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
More talking out their bums. duck sake, just kill me now!:mad:
Now that we know that they are doing a fly on the wall thing I suspect these zoom things and school visits etc etc being crammed into their schedule like sardines are to make their life look fulfilled and busy busy busy. I'm surprised at Serena taking part, after the douchesse flashed her fanny at her husband in public. What a toxic little pool of back scratching filth they all swim in.

Re hazza's awful childhood. He seems to forget that his first 12 years( which is what I would deem childhood)were spent being cosseted and pampered by his sainted mother. Clearly being her 'speshul' boy and getting the hog's share of her and his big brother's attention. So if it was such a horrible time then he can blame mammy and knock off the eulogising her as if she was perfect in every way.
After her death he was even more pampered by both the royals and his dear uncle what's his name(until he got bored with it after a few years). Everything he wanted handed to him and even his own little teen Club in his home where they drank and smoked weed endlessly. He was spoiled fucken rotten and this whiny big baby is the result.

But yanno what? When archiedoll realises the kind of life he was entitled to live with his royal rellies he will hate his parents for not letting him be part of it. I guarantee it, because it will be in his dolly genes to be a whiny unhappy ungrateful brat and by age 10 his therapist will have programmed him in the Cali way of blaming someone else for anything you are pissed off about. They are in for a bumpy ride.
It's all going to be part of their documentary isn't it? They are just running around frantically looking for visits and appearances to make them look in-demand, you are so right.

This is just another Time Zoom talk in a series that they've been doing (see the recent ones here https://time100talks.splashthat.com/ ). All of them are free to view (I guess sponsorship by Proctor & Gamble helps). P&G work with... Sunshine Sachs. So the Duke of Harklecito will burble on and with a bit of luck will manage not to nod off during the 90 minute Zoomfest. The Duchess of Trolling will word salad away and within 60 seconds will be complaining about how perfectly horrid and beastly everyone has been to her, and how she's barely surviving in her rented mansion 🥴

I'm vaguely interested in this bit:

the special episode of TIME100 Talks reflects a foundational element of The Duke and Duchess’ nonprofit Archewell – building online communities that are more compassionate, safe, and trustworthy.

So the grand plan for Archewell is.. a forum? Is that it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Smeggy is playing the victim as warm up for her starring role in January.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Where they are now which is basically attention seeking is a long way off where they wanted to be. Pitching themselves to Disney in the most awkward possible manner seems to be light years away.

I can't imagine what that Elephant Doc., experience was like for Disney but for Disney to come out afterwards and say “Meghan needs Disney more than Disney needs Meghan." is unprecedented for Disney who were distancing themselves in the most public way possible.

So here they are, confined to the internet for now, the odd public speaking gig, Harry has become a shadow of his former self. Nowhere left to go but the bottom of the bottommost. To be honest I don't know where they get the energy from to fail on such a grand scale day by day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Smeggy is playing the victim as warm up for her starring role in January.
I think you’re right - they’re building a “look how awful people are to us” casebook. Add in Scooby’s whine fest yesterday which seems very well-timed, and it starts to look like a plan. Mind you, the judge chucked out her first load of crapthat she wanted to include so there’s hope yet.

Reactions: 21
Also wondering today what happened to Travalyst? Harry's military charities? His support of his charities in Africa?

He seems to have cut off ties to his family, all his old friends from schooldays and his Army service, and the charities he's worked with for decades.

All that to take part in unpaid Zoom meetings burbling about 'compassionate communities'.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why oh why won’t the ginger balding traitorous bleep and his bleep just fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk oooooooooooofffff

NB. It’s quite possible that I may be in a bad mood!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Also wondering today what happened to Travalyst? Harry's military charities? His support of his charities in Africa?

He seems to have cut off ties to his family, all his old friends from schooldays and his Army service, and the charities he's worked with for decades.

All that to take part in unpaid Zoom meetings burbling about 'compassionate communities'.
I too wondered why there's been no mention of Travalyst. I wonder what he will do, if he does anything for Rememberance Day on 11 Nov. No doubt McSmegface will appear

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.