Harry and Meghan #44 She’s grabbing the loot and he’s bald as a coot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little jewellery distraction. İ love coloured stones so my favs would be Catherine's, Fergie's and Eugenie's. İ think Beatrice wears hers the best but she is the most recent....

I'm so glad that it was Kate who got the Diana ring and not meghan, her scrawny hands wouldn't have been able to pull of that gorgeous sapphire.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not if its done correctly as part of a planned regime, mental health care these days aims to reduce the use and reliance on medication as much as possible, times have changed thankfully.
Yes, agree totally. But they didn't do that apparently. And I know what you mean, my stepmother was on Lithium years ago, but that's another story. 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Kate just gets it right...

She looks effortlessly stunning there.Radiant even.:m
Looks like she's had lots of highlights done and the resulting colour really uplifts her whole look. Clear images too, no hiding behind fuzzy focus and she still looks flawless and speaks clearly and engagingly.
Hark, I doth hear the sound of smashing cups wafting on the autumn breeze from montecito.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow ! Kate looks like a movie star in that latest Natural History Museum vid. {That hair :love:!!}
#Royal glamour # Hollywood glamour #Catherine nails it. Again.

She did sound a little more nervous than usual - not surprising given they must know the stakes. If H&M are reading every negative comment you can be damned sure the "men in grey" suits and their administrative teams have their finger on the pulse of "monarchy vs. anarchy" in the online world.

Anway..... Take that Kween of Cheapfake!

She must be screaming like a banshee. I pity poor Archiedoll and Lapdog tonight.

There is just no comparison between Catherine...the epitome of grace and good humour, and the Kween of Pitstains. One will be Queen of the realm, the other....by then....will have a few lunatic middle-aged SUGARZ and ??

Kate just gets it right...

@freda19 oops bit of a cross post, sorry. Great minds think alike though!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A little jewellery distraction. İ love coloured stones so my favs would be Catherine's, Fergie's and Eugenie's. İ think Beatrice wears hers the best but she is the most recent....

I do love coloured stones but they can make engagement rings look very similar to cocktail rings. Especially as they look better as big solitaires in my opinion. Kate’s and Sarah‘s work (basically the same design) but Eugenie‘s sadly doesn’t.
The younger all diamond rings look nice but also a bit ordinary. Still massively beautiful though and I prefer an all diamonds look for the everyday. Meghan’s ring is nice, inoffensive and quite classic. Nothing to criticise but also nothing to praise. Camilla’s ring though- it looks not very nice on photos as the setting swallows the sparkle- but it sticks out and sparks an interest. It is a massive piece previously worn by Queen Elizabeth, the Queen mother. I wonder if it feels really good to wear her ring as engagement ring after all the scheming that happened in this case.

Reactions: 10
No warmth is there? The other ( teenage/mental health) video shows him virtually sitting on the arm of the sofa, rather than be next to her.

For a man who has been openly saying he wanted a family and children since he was in his teens, it's strange he doesn't even look at her when she is talking about Archie and how they have enjoyed spending time with him, watching him grow. She gives him one of those inane "besotted" grins but he 100% ignores her.

View attachment 273471
I knew I'd seen that look somewhere before. She was clearly auditioning for the Robert Palmer video Addicted to Love.
She failed because of her chicken legs being too scrawny. Everything she touches :poop:
But hazza looks smarter than usual in his audition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I was googling "why is Meghan's webcam always blurry" to see if there were any clues to what they were hiding, and this unrelated story about the Christmas card featuring Merchiedoll popped up. I had not seen this story before. I've always thought it was suspect, but thought the con about it was that Merchie is her friend's kid that she was borrowing for this photo and the South Africa trip.

But according to the theory in this article, in the first version of the card that was released, Sparkles was in much sharper focus than Haznoballs, leading people to suggest she had been photoshopped onto it. Apparently the image was rereleased with Markle blurred a bit to match Hazno.

1602534900990.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
@Facehugger there is a great costume on other thread that you would love.
Oooh, where? Tell me please 🤣

I knew I'd seen that look somewhere before. She was clearly auditioning for the Robert Palmer video Addicted to Love.
She failed because of her chicken legs being too scrawny. Everything she touches :poop:
But hazza looks smarter than usual in his audition.

All I can hear in my head now is Robert Palmer singing 'gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Cun..........' oh never mind! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not if its done correctly as part of a planned regime, mental health care these days aims to reduce the use and reliance on medication as much as possible, times have changed thankfully.
I know from personal experience that medication has a real role in helping climb out of the pit that is depression. I was prescribed Prozac, new at the time. (It was a one off and a long-time ago.)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I was googling "why is Meghan's webcam always blurry" to see if there were any clues to what they were hiding, and this unrelated story about the Christmas card featuring Merchiedoll popped up. I had not seen this story before. I've always thought it was suspect, but thought the con about it was that Merchie is her friend's kid that she was borrowing for this photo and the South Africa trip.

But according to the theory in this article, in the first version of the card that was released, Sparkles was in much sharper focus than Haznoballs, leading people to suggest she had been photoshopped onto it. Apparently the image was rereleased with Markle blurred a bit to match Hazno.

View attachment 273870
My guess is that Meghan didn't like her face in the original shot (perhaps she had her eyes closed?) so used another photo from the same shoot. The more people in a photo the harder it is to get a photo with everyone looking good.

It's a crap picture anyway. Its supposed to be cute but it really isn't. Typical Harkles fakeness personified 🙄

Reactions: 20
@Miscanthus

Bald as a coot Harry. 😄 xx
I was going to try and use the top of the coots head for Harry's head but it had alot more bright red feathers on top, so I've added Harry's head on a baby coot instead lol 😄
Resizer_16024581692540.jpg

Ooh @Pom Bear - could you please make a picture with Harry and Meghan with a flashing blue police light strapped to each of their heads (so they are wearing it like a hat) and the caption "someone said something bad about us on the internet!" whilst looking at open laptop screens! Pretty please xx
I make that for you now 😄❤ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooh, where? Tell me please 🤣

Ok, snapshot of post from the other tattle.
Looks great, and evidentally there are more. Smeg and h arewhat Freda says
Screenshot_20201013-090728.png

@Miscanthus

Bald as a coot Harry. 😄 xx
I was going to try and use the top of the coots head for Harry's head but it had alot more bright red feathers on top, so I've added Harry's head on a baby coot instead lol 😄
View attachment 273962

I make that for you now 😄❤ xx
Absolutely fabulous PomBear:m:m:m:m:m😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@spangly

Here you are 😄❤ xx

Resizer_16025419573190.jpg

Ooh @Pom Bear - could you please make a picture with Harry and Meghan with a flashing blue police light strapped to each of their heads (so they are wearing it like a hat) and the caption "someone said something bad about us on the internet!" whilst looking at open laptop screens! Pretty please xx

• Haha
  • Heart
My eyes do this too. When I get tired, drunk, eye fatigue etc. I have one eye looking at you and one looking for you. Cracks my husband up no end.
😂 😂 😂
Love that description! I have the same, but have found it to be useful at times, particularly when someone is boring! Nothing stops people wittering on more quickly, than when they notice one of my eyes is staring over their shoulder, while the other is apparently looking at their face. I only realise when they start repeatedly looking behind them, to see what I am so focused on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.