Harry and Meghan #44 She’s grabbing the loot and he’s bald as a coot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Malala thing isn’t live. It’s recorded and Michelle Obama has done one too

Reactions: 17
I don't know how hazzoo deals with smegs every.single.f.day. Does he get annoyed with her? If I were him, I'd start cheating on her with other women. ANY women that comes hazzo's way just to piss her off and leave the dungeon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: maybe THEN she can finally tell her "victim" narrative.
I was kinda hoping he and Adele would do a moonlight flit. They seem to get along very well by all accounts, well enough to make Meghanstein jealous ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So where's the thing about the love child of Hazza?!? I would love to read the article!

Also I was robbed, for sure shouldve won title naming 😩 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Malala thing isn’t live. It’s recorded and Michelle Obama has done one too
Of course this is an important issue as many women are deprived of education BUT this sort of event seems to be preaching to the converted.

The problem of women not being able to access education isn't happening in Europe or America.
I don't know quite what they hope to achieve by this unless they are lobbying backward thinking governments.

And what the hell can Smeggy offer? She was very privileged and went to a private school. I really don't know what someone like Malala will think having Smeggy foisted on them as she can have little real insight. Of course Malala understands the issues, and once again Smeggy is muscling her way in with nothing of value to add. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Welcome one and all to the 44th segment of Keeping up with the Mountbatten-Windsor’s or as we like to call them, that pair of what Freda says!

I’d like to thank @TC14 for thinking up our thread title and also @Scotch Mist for tidying it up. Lastly I’d like to thank all the readers for voting once again. We couldn’t do this tit without you so socially distanced hugs all round. 🥰

So! For those lazy cunts who didn’t read the last thread here is a recap.

The first big news came that there were rumours of a reality show in the works. Harry & Meghan would be followed by cameras for 3 months as they she did their charity gigs and gurning on cue with some other non-disclosed tit thrown in for filler. Of course, the Harkles then had to deny it was true. Let’s face it, it would have been a ratings disaster anyway! 😂

Harry, the bleep, decided to preach to us about diversity and how it was lacking from our lives. He said if you walked the streets of London (only the most multicultural diverse city on the whole bleeping planet) you would find it not as diverse as claimed. How the duck would the pompous privileged bleep know that then? He also claimed that if you went shopping for dolls there were only white ones available. No other colours. That explains why Archiedoll is so pale then! 🤪

The Sussex Squad called Sir David Attenborough a fossil. How bleeping rude is that? :mad: (Checks notes) sorry, sorry I meant fossil thief! :rolleyes:That quickly lost traction as:...........

Smeggie lost in court again! The MoS will be able to use Finding Freebies as part of their defence. Here’s hoping that Plastic Pratface gets gets called to the stand. We consulted with “Shaman Sharon” of the local rag and she claimed all she could see in his future was a large set of bus tyres!

There’s more! Some alleged “historian” wrote the most surgery book e v e r!!!!. It’s full of all sorts of made up bollocks and has been widely condemned as contemptible bullshit. Turns out this guy is a bigger arse licker than Scoobie. Smeggie is going to have to get the special lube out if she is going to fit his head up her arse along with the plastic one!

I wonder if “Hash Harry” will catch on. Nah it just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “Harry the Traitorous bleep” does.

Special shout-out to @Momof5intheStates who’s hurricane dodging again :cry: & to all those currently awol. Come back soon you fuckers. We miss you. ❤

Had enough yet? Ok ok, in the words of the SAS (I read it in a book Guv so it must be true)

Standby Standby (BooM)...........go go go!
I had a black doll when i was a child a very long time ago. Clearly they have no idea.

Reactions: 22
Latest Misha and Lady C - talking about William and Harry etc.

I thought this episode was fascinating, I'm still thinking about it now. Her knowledge is endless, she knows a lot or a little about almost everyone.

So she's basically saying that it was an open secret that Diana was James Goldsmith's child from an affair? I've read it before but really don't often know what to believe when it comes to this kind of gossip.

Whenever I read about Jimmy Goldsmith I always think of a Dominick Dunne article in Vanity Fair many years ago. I think he had come to London for something and was at a party that was also attended by John Aspinall. He was intending to write a book about Lord Lucan's disappearance and had already done a lot of legwork. I can't remember if he already knew Aspinal or was introduced to him but he told Aspinall of his intention to write the Lucan book and that he knew that both Aspinall and Goldsmith had a hand in getting Lucan away. Aspinall told him in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if he did. Dunne must have believed him because he never wrote the book. I was shocked that Vanity Fair printed that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sophie should have got the patron of the national theatre not miss scamalot, or even Kate should have got it

Reactions: 14
Evening lovelies ❤ just got caught up. Well done Scotch & TC14 for the title & thank you Palp for posting and the brilliant roundup. Don't worry about mucking up, it's fab (talk of golden rivets distracting you is responsible for THAT! 🤣) X

Blimey, what the hell does the Merkin know about women unable to access education? Africa is one of the places actively encouraging girls into education, but what did she do when she went there? Stood on a tree stump, spouted for 5 minutes then fuckin moaned about her meme self. Those are the sort of people need help accessing education, I've been lucky enough to go to Kenya years ago, most of my suitcase was packed with pencils, pens & shoes to give to the local kids who need these things just to be able to go to school, and have to walk miles to get there.

And education is important for girls is it? Ok then, like the education given to the cuties actresses hey? They must have been out of school while filming, for your Netprix bosses 🤢

Rant over, I'll try and behave on this thread - no Weinstein talk I promise 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh, sod it, me behaving will last as long as Merkin being genuine about anything, I'll give up now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Update from Smeggywood.......It's hard to keep up with all Smeggys shenanigans but Harry has been observied learning the basics....
Harryread.jpg

And I've got a job with a clapper board
filmham.jpg

I was exhausted and filthy after my stint as Harry's toupee 😜 This undercover work is proving more difficult than it looks 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Had a look at the People PR bilge about the Harkles Zoom with Malala... and Bingo

Women's right to education has become one of Meghan's key causes, and she selected the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) as one of her first patronages after marrying Prince Harry. Established in 1913, the Association of Commonwealth Universities is the world’s first international university network and remains the only accredited organization representing higher education across the Commonwealth.

So Meghan's clinging on to that patronage with a death-grip.. (She's in the small print at the bottom of the page)

So they are squeezing the last drop of personal publicity out of their patronages before the axe falls. There's bound to be another stunt with QCT then, isn't there?
The Firm won't like that. She's cherry picking again. Using Royal patronages but shitting on the real Royals. Worra bleep.
Rein this bleep in Brenda.:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought this episode was fascinating, I'm still thinking about it now. Her knowledge is endless, she knows a lot or a little about almost everyone.

So she's basically saying that it was an open secret that Diana was James Goldsmith's child from an affair? I've read it before but really don't often know what to believe when it comes to this kind of gossip.

Whenever I read about Jimmy Goldsmith I always think of a Dominick Dunne article in Vanity Fair many years ago. I think he had come to London for something and was at a party that was also attended by John Aspinall. He was intending to write a book about Lord Lucan's disappearance and had already done a lot of legwork. I can't remember if he already knew Aspinal or was introduced to him but he told Aspinall of his intention to write the Lucan book and that he knew that both Aspinall and Goldsmith had a hand in getting Lucan away. Aspinall told him in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if he did. Dunne must have believed him because he never wrote the book. I was shocked that Vanity Fair printed that.
Blimey O Reilly.:eek: It would take a lot to put the frighteners on Dominic Dunne. He's tackled a few dodgy people in his books.

Update from Smeggywood.......It's hard to keep up with all Smeggys shenanigans but Harry has been observied learning the basics....
View attachment 269566
And I've got a job with a clapper board
View attachment 269567
I was exhausted and filthy after my stint as Harry's toupee 😜 This undercover work is proving more difficult than it looks 😀
You were exhausted and absolutely filthy mucky dirty yakking after your stint down Hazno's trunks you mean! 🤭

• Haha

Diana certainly did look like she could be a member of the Goldsmith clan.
Carol Middleton's maiden name was Goldsmith.....are they possibly related?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen an idea for Brenda's Xmas prezz to Smegzz. Keeping it classy like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.