Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I would agree, except I cook a lot, and at the moment, mine's like something off "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" !😁
Me too. Farm kitchen, bread and cake baking addiction - not a nice oven a lot of the time!!!! One of my most meaningful relationships is the company that I pay to come in every 8 weeks and clean my ovens!!!! They’re also the first ones I write Christmas cards too!
---
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
This about broke me. I am so very sorry for what your husband and you are going through. Life can be intolerably cruel at times x

• Heart
Reactions: 42

wibble

VIP Member
He is very dysfunctional.
He's Norman Bates.
---
Oh btw...

You know the bit in Spare where Willy and Kate force lovable happy chappy Harry to dress up like a Nazi....
Well that's handy, if a year later a wax faced puppet is going to accuse her as a racist.

Just saying....

Last edited:
  • Sick

carolinew

VIP Member
The Royal Rogue. M getting free publicity?

Exactly. If the king and queen are out and about shaking hands at Easter, it's laughable that Harry's concerned about the leaking of his return date to the UK for security reasons. Nobody cares about Harry.
---
And I hope they got the permission of those children's parents to have their images used in that hospital video.

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I hope this is true and that it’s what all the ‘bombshell’ rumours are about
We've known for years that both Sussexes are actively campaigning for the suppression of free speech on their side of the Atlantic, and that on this side of the Atlantic our Monarch is gagging the press. It's worked out nicely for both parties for years. The Sussexes openly savage the Waleses, and our Monarch looks the other way, happy as long as sycophantic articles are written about him and his wife every day.
Look at the press today, they're full of them.
The Sussex Squad is led by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, RF members, son, DIL.... Big clue there...
The real bombshell is that Chuck turned a blind eye to their tormenting of the Wales family and never once condemned it or even acknowledged it. Has he? Anyone?
Look at the result. He's certainly partly responsible for the state Catherine's in, no question.
Then there's the Flatpack fraud.
---
Finding the Catherine’s hair chat draining . It doesn’t matter, it’s feeding the haters
I know why you feel sad, I do too.
It's not a big deal and shouldn't cause a fuss. As people say lots of people casually wear wigs and it's her business. She looks beautiful anyway, would look beautiful even with hair wrapped in a towel, it doesn't matter because she shines through. Diana was luminous but she's luminous too - few people are.
The real wig bandit is the Ho with her fleas and bald patches!

Last edited:
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Another photo highlighting her impeccable posture 😏🤣
Has she come off her Ozempic, looks like she’s gained weight too
Have we had confirmation that this was recent? It wouldn't suprise me if it was filmed back in 2022 and only now released..... nothing is ever what it seems with this tiresome narcissistic person!

• Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Several articles coming out about Catherine and Harry's relationship. Perhaps he should have thought about it before he did what he did. Cunt
If I was William and heard that cunt utter Catherine's name I'd batter the snivelling bastard into tomorrow.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
From the article:
According to the Times, businessman James Sinclair bought the business last year for £180,000 through a pre-pack administration, leaving Interpath Advisory with limited money to pay creditors. Carole, 69, stepped back from running the business on a daily basis in 2019 and became a brand ambassador. However, she was called upon to help operate the company as it searched for a rescue deal in the spring of 2023.

The Middletons don't own the business so shouldn't have to pay anything.

Catherine herself is untouchable now so the media are attacking her through her family :mad:
I came to say pretty much the same - they sold the business as a pre-packed concern. The day that company left their complete control anything incurred from that point is nothing to do with them. Otherwise the house that I sold 15 years ago that’s just had a new roof would be my responsibility.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
The fashion world is all of a flutter as American Rinse Often revealed a first glimpse of their upcoming fashion range....

1711908805958.jpeg

The range marketed under the label, Pramirk, will be available soon....

A twat with a puppet face spokesperson for ARO explained, "this is an authentic and tactile collection designed to bridge the gap between kitchen and glamous Hollywood party prancing about in a doorway: without the sexism of washing up liquid."

The range, seen here modeled by five of il Duce's closet friends, was especially designed for women (or men) who believe their legs to be their best feature.

Asked why the range is being previewed on Trans Something day, the simpering lickspittal spokesmanperson explained, whilst removing shards of broken crockery from their forehead, "because I mistakenly told il Duce that Kate was going to be at the service in Windsor."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I've not seen that anywhere else. It would be weird if he's got skin cancer and didn't say so, as that's what Fergie had.
The King has bladder cancer.......
The King has pancreatic cancer.......
The King has skin cancer........
🙄
Someone's got to get it right eventually, they're running out of types of cancer. It'll be ovarian next 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and outstanding title!!

Is it this week, Thursday, that the 2 week extension H lawyers wanted re his visa, is up?

• Wow
  • Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
This talk of Catherine's hair makes my heart sink.
I hope she is going to be ok.
I have a feeling of dread now.

I didn't notice the hair. I viewed on a phone. All I noticed was how thin and strained she looked.
Hopefully she's happier now She'd been under horrible stress by media trolling
Hunkered down at Amner where the locals don't bother them. I'm thinking her parents will be around too

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Typically, if cancer patients are undergoing treatment they are advised to limit contact with people because they’re Neutropenic. This means their white blood cell count is shit, and they haven’t the ability to fight off infections as easily. His doctor wisely advised him. If he’s not following his doc’s orders then he’s putting himself at risk.
A while back when my best mate (now in remission) was in the middle of cancer treatment, we got to meet up once every 3 weeks when her white cells were at their best. We'd go down the road to a very large cafe with very few people in it in order to limit her exposure to other people, the only reason she was comfortable meeting me was because I have a very solitary job so I wasn't particularly 'germy'. This was also in the middle of covid so there was masks and hand sanitizer everywhere.

I hope there was hand sanitizer in his Bentley... He could easily have stood a couple metres back and waved/chatted to people, they would've understood.

• Heart
Reactions: 41