Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the change of clothes and cost of clothes is vulgar and totally unnecessary, but then do we expect anything more from the classless money hungry me-gain - what they both should be wearing is Invictus clothes in support of the games and actually the reason they are there, but then there is no money in that
There potentially could be more money..... They'd certainly look a lot more authentic if there wore invictus clothing. But obviously that would be scraping the barrel for the vileness that's Meghan, she's so short sited it's unreal.

Reactions: 28
Double claw clenched jaw and fillers galore
And looking utterly bored. Not a light in those eyes nor a flicker of interest. I think those in charge at Invictus should supply the pair of them with a uniform to wear, same as the other officials, and see how quickly ILBW stops attending. The Ginger Whinger would probably still go and be the better of the limpet not clinging to him. Maybe then we would get to hear about the games and competitors.

Reactions: 33
Why are the DM printing such piffle. We all know that dimwit wasn't staying a few days with KC3 as he had to get back to the US to hand out the NFL award.

Dimwit didn't care about seeing PP before he died, in the Orca interview the Ho said she wouldn't be surprised that PP was in hospital to delay the interview going to air.
Couldn't be bothered going to Balmoral on their day off to see HMQEII.
Travelled from the US for 10 hours to see KC3 for at most 45 minutes for optics purposes. Dimwit making out that he could return to help out temporarily and attach them to the RF again and change the optics with their suckeggs website.

I hope the men in grey are plugging the palace leak or the gruesomes are going to always be steps ahead.

Have they looked into who is backing them.
It seems to be someone that has a real hatred of the RF and wants to bring them all down.

May be I am out past Mars with this.
They seem to want to knock the RF out of the UK and set the gruesomes as pseudo royals in the US.
It's come from The Sun:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I hope this is not true. Where do they get this from? Who spoke to Camilla? She knows Charles has waited all these years to be King so wouldn't try so soon to talk him into abdicating.

Then another side of me wonders whether he knew a while before it was announced, and the thought of William taking over so much sooner could have worried Catherine and flared up her problem, resulting in her needing surgery.

Oh, I don't know. I just wish them both a full, speedy recovery ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is that a different coloured version of the wrongly worn cream thing she wore with the shoulder howked way down and all the folds at the waist?
I think snot is a lighter shade, this is more newborn breast fed squits coloured.
That's what I wondered, but it's not:

JAR21 said:
I've not seen a full length photo of this sludge coloured thing she wore last night, but is it like the beige thing she wore to the Power of Women gala?

https://tattle.life/media/invictus-games-vancouver-whistler-2025s-one-year-to-go-celebrations.9651/
I have just looked and the dress she was wearing at the Power of Women event was from New York based brand Proenza Schouler whilst the olive green dress she wore last night was by Canadian designer Greta Constantine.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s possible that KC’s cancer is more advanced than we know. Harry never wanted out - he wanted to be King along with William. The King of Hearts while William did the hard work.

Everything they do screams ‘we are desperate to be Royal’. He will try to wiggle back in anyway he can. Now the Sussex PR machine are blaming the grey suits for lack of contact. Astonishing that they expect to spout vile bile at their family and still be welcome. Someone else is always to blame. It can’t possibly be that their behaviour is the issue

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So Harry is prepared to come back and help out the RF on an occasional basis.
Forget about William being opposed to this, i think we can all guess what Anne thinks about it. And Edward and Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It's come from The Sun:

I don’t care if it’s bollocks , it makes more sense that ginger was expecting a longer stay in England rather than the mad dash back and forth across the Atlantic to present an NFL award , that was very odd.

I’m viewing this headline as ‘you’re out and staying out’, no country estates ever again for you sunshine.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm having problems posting. It keeps coming up with an error message. I tried to quote my reply but it wouldn't let me.

I had also looked it up, after I asked the question and I think it's this one

www.wdrobeapparel.com

---
I don’t care if it’s bollocks , it makes more sense that ginger was expecting a longer stay in England rather than the mad dash back and forth across the Atlantic to present an NFL award , that was very odd.

I’m viewing this headline as ‘you’re out and staying out’, no country estates ever again for you sunshine.
The Sun are supposed to have decent Royal sources.

Reactions: 25

He was pictured with lots of luggage.
Not an overnight bag.
It is clear he thought he could stay longer than he did.
That NFL award was not planned.
His "team" will have been instructed to quickly find something for him to do to make it look like he wasn't dismissed by Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

I hope this is not true. Where do they get this from? Who spoke to Camilla? She knows Charles has waited all these years to be King so wouldn't try so soon to talk him into abdicating.

Then another side of me wonders whether he knew a while before it was announced, and the thought of William taking over so much sooner could have worried Catherine and flared up her problem, resulting in her needing surgery.

Oh, I don't know. I just wish them both a full, speedy recovery ❤
BIB

I think he might have known or suspected for a while. A doctor went to Dubai with him.

As you say, it may well have been a flare-up due to stress. Last month the media were telling us the PPoW were going to Italy this month, and also to visit British troops. Then suddenly she's in hospital and out of action until April.

Or there's the possibility it had been planned for some point in the future, possibly during the long summer break. And it was brought forward to get it done and dusted ASAP because of KC3 and what may lie ahead.

The main thing is their recovery, and the next thing is making sure their privacy is maintained until they are ready to talk. No leaks so far about their respective conditions that the Harkles can exploit, so let's hope it stays that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She always looks so awkward in fancy clothes. Shs looks like she would be suited to leggings and a smock top. Those shoes are also far too high for what shevis comfortable wearing. Shd looks like a baby giraffe learning how to walk. I also wonder why Harry isnt more sympathetic to the his dad, duty and the RF. It was because of duty that he even exists. His dad was made to marry Diana, a woman he didnt love, nor really have any interest in, over a woman who he truly did. Regardless of the shitshow that was KC and PD marriage. KC did what was expected of him, yet let ginge marry the woman he choose to/ loved if you will, despite probably knowing how much of a dick she actually was, because he knew how hard it was not to marry for love. I know hes only the spare and marriage lineage isn't as important to harry as it is to william, the king could have easily along with his mum made it alot harder for him to marry that slag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn't William at the BAFTA's tonight?!

I wonder what Pap Walks MM has lined up for tomorrow? More rictus grins whilst carparkling or driving - wonder if she'll remember her booster seat this time 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.