Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting so angry reading squaddies on Twitter "Harry doesn't want to come back, he never said he wanted to come back, he said he's happy with his new life and real family in California. The evil rotten British press are making it up, where's the source???"

Like they want to believe the papers or Royals made up the lie that Harry wants to come back, just so they could publicly rebuff him?? And it couldn't possibly be a "source" from the Sussex camp - even though the article plainly states that it is - because "they don't want anything to do with the British press, they'd never brief them".

The SS reeeeeally don't want to admit that the gruesome twosome never actually wanted out of the Institution, they just wanted it their way. Don't want to admit they are clinging to the trappings of the institution even though it's rank hypocrisy "it's their name!!!! it's their birthright!!"
It’s what the SS do. Spin, spin, spin. Now that it’s out that Hasbeen is not being welcomed back, they spin it that he never said it or wanted it. Of course he wants back in, temporarily. It’s half in half out. It’s what Hasbeen has always wanted. Don’t even give the SS the time of day, they are not worth the frustration. They are paid bots most of them anyway, not real people or opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was just wondering..
Meghan isn’t exactly bright and clued up on titles, who can inherit, etc.
Do you think she believes if anything happened to Harry and she was left a widow, she would still be Duchess of Sussex, and if she remarried her new husband would be..Duke of Sussex!
So, what a great bargaining point with a thick millionaire..marry me and you will be a Royal Duke ….even Donald Trump would be interested
I just want him to remarry. So if Titles are taken away she couldn’t use Princess. As I understand Prince title would never be removed

Reactions: 26
Megzy’s hair is truly wondrous. Somehow that dull, skimpy little knob of a bun miraculously becomes a tumbling mane of glossiness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think Harold only has those tufts of hair at the front because of a hair transplant done a few years ago. It failed most likely due to his drug taking and I like to think karma had a role in it as well 🙂
There were stories about the original plugs falling out, so he had to get them redone. Someone up thread said they give it a year and it will be gone and it probably will be apart from a few wisps here and there and the tit will still be bragging he has more hair than William.

2qvp6cp55rk71.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just wondering..
Meghan isn’t exactly bright and clued up on titles, who can inherit, etc.
Do you think she believes if anything happened to Harry and she was left a widow, she would still be Duchess of Sussex, and if she remarried her new husband would be..Duke of Sussex!
So, what a great bargaining point with a thick millionaire..marry me and you will be a Royal Duke ….even Donald Trump would be interested
"Do you want to duck a Douchess?"

They're a pair of leftovers, but perfectly-matched 😂

All this speculation around these morons must be very very distressing for Princess Catherine. Just having to see these reports.
Hope she's joining us for a little diversion. We can find something to laugh about even when things seem dire 🙂🕯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What's this an early april fools joke???

View attachment 2764528View attachment 2764529View attachment 2764530

This has got to be a piss take

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pure sarcasm, no doubt:)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s like one of those dolls who have longer hair when you pull it!
I found a photo of Smegs at the salon. She has orange hair now, since she's been talking to Diana who's the mother she never had ...

IMG_20240218_125620.jpg

Also found Sparry:

IMG_20240218_125643.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Either a deranged sugar that had too much caffeine (are there any not deranged?) or someone is having a right laugh....Harry Ragland 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

All the change of clothes and cost of clothes is vulgar and totally unnecessary, but then do we expect anything more from the classless money hungry me-gain - what they both should be wearing is Invictus clothes in support of the games and actually the reason they are there, but then there is no money in that

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
As soon as he opened his mouth it was evident that he was nothing but a bullshitting idiot.
His last interview was quite interesting...he really was mumbling, stumbling and generally not very articulate. He's never been an excellent speaker, but you can see how much work must have gone on behind the closed doors to make him appear to not sound so thick and constipated in the past...

Reactions: 40
IMG_9364.jpeg

Will you just take a look at this classy lady. That large canine like mouth, which she had multiple uses for to get her to where she is today. So classy and wholesome.
IMG_9365.jpeg
IMG_9366.jpeg

A Klingon / cling on in more way than one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Charlie boy knew full well the ginger twit was only back to get more info to sell on to Netflix. Scummy little bleep!!

Why are the DM printing such piffle. We all know that dimwit wasn't staying a few days with KC3 as he had to get back to the US to hand out the NFL award.

Dimwit didn't care about seeing PP before he died, in the Orca interview the Ho said she wouldn't be surprised that PP was in hospital to delay the interview going to air.
Couldn't be bothered going to Balmoral on their day off to see HMQEII.
Travelled from the US for 10 hours to see KC3 for at most 45 minutes for optics purposes. Dimwit making out that he could return to help out temporarily and attach them to the RF again and change the optics with their suckeggs website.

I hope the men in grey are plugging the palace leak or the gruesomes are going to always be steps ahead.

Have they looked into who is backing them.
It seems to be someone that has a real hatred of the RF and wants to bring them all down.

May be I am out past Mars with this.
They seem to want to knock the RF out of the UK and set the gruesomes as pseudo royals in the US.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.