Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if it’s bollocks , it makes more sense that ginger was expecting a longer stay in England rather than the mad dash back and forth across the Atlantic to present an NFL award , that was very odd.

I’m viewing this headline as ‘you’re out and staying out’, no country estates ever again for you sunshine.
I think that, while he had to dash back for the awards thing, he certainly expected to have more time with his dear Pa than the 12 mins given and a bed to sleep in (not particularly because he cares, but because it would have given him more to talk about and be seen as reconcilling with C). They didn't take any chances, swift in and out and nothing important discussed with H. Excellent.

Reactions: 34
Harry never wanted out - he wanted to be King along with William
I think Hasno had visions of them being the ‘Ant and Dec’ Royalty. I don’t think he has the brains to understand that there is a lot more to ‘being King’ than opening buildings and being feted by charities and businesses. He just sees it as a jolly good time of capering and playing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think that, while he had to dash back for the awards thing, he certainly expected to have more time with his dear Pa than the 12 mins given and a bed to sleep in (not particularly because he cares, but because it would have given him more to talk about and be seen as reconcilling with C). They didn't take any chances, swift in and out and nothing important discussed with H. Excellent.

Charles knew he had to see him (it would make him look too cruel had he not) but he cut the meeting as short as possible.

I find it hilarious that Harry had to stay in a hotel.
So many royal residences - Kensington Palace, Clarence House, Windsor and yet not one bed for him even for one night.

Read the message Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm having problems posting. It keeps coming up with an error message. I tried to quote my reply but it wouldn't let me.

I had also looked it up, after I asked the question and I think it's this one

www.wdrobeapparel.com

---

The Sun are supposed to have decent Royal sources.
Jings, does everyone have to sweep the floor as they go along now? Its like a dust sheet covering furniture!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's the same make as this:

View attachment 2764838
Is she half blind
Does she pick her clothes by brand high price rather than the fit
You don’t have to spend loads of money to look smart
Can’t think of one outfit that makes her look good
I am Under 5 foot tall and not as slim as I was
I see loads of clothing I like but know they won’t suit me
I have a favourite dress I bought years ago from Primark and always get compliments when I wear it and asked where it came from
I tell them it’s a Primani original 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
she clothes shops like a woman in her 50's getting a bit carried away on PLT and Shein after coming home from a night out with the girls and too much prosecco ! - we've all been there 😉🤣 She just seems to lack the morning after 'duck I need to return all this tat !' gene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
she clothes shops like a woman in her 50's getting a bit carried away on PLT and Shein after coming home from a night out with the girls and too much prosecco ! - we've all been there 😉🤣 She just seems to lack the morning after 'duck I need to return all this tat !' gene
She has no idea what suits her. And she, in her head, is the same height as Catherine. Only in her head though 🤣

Honestly, anyone can look well put together, imo, regardless of shape, height or whatever else. Or price of clothing.
She just sees expensive stuff and has to have it. A stylist could do a good job on her but it's obvious she won't listen to anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This gloved abomination is my favourite. When you’re Trooping the Colour at 11 and then scrubbing the loos at 12. She’s cosplaying as someone with class and still gets it so wrong every single time. Bless her.

IMG_5769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
God those bleeping awful boots she was wearing. I bet her feet were killing her too, they looked brand-new, like straight out of the box that day new. I think she was going for the 'country-set' look, which is utterly ridiculous for someone like her to attempt especially given where she was and what she was doing. Like everything a person wears, you must wear the clothes and not let the clothes wear you. It's bleeping rule 101. Those poor boots were wearing Meghan, not the other way around. It's like her trademark or something. Ridiculous woman.

Here's how you wear boots. My thoughts are with Catherine, I hope she is feeling better. I have a sinking-feeling in the pit of my stomach about her health if I'm honest. :(

boots1.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.