Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this but hope nuttyanna doesnt see it😂😂
View attachment 2764354
On a post telling us how popular she is, they use a photo from the Platinum Jubilee service where they were booed by the public, ignored inside the cathedral, came out of the service pretending to having conversations and then left sitting as far away as possible from each other in the back seat absolutely fuming. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
All this speculation around these morons must be very very distressing for Princess Catherine. Just having to see these reports.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
An ode to harry

You are a bleep.......
And also, a bit of a runt ;
No one likes you -
Everything you touch, turns to poo
It's best you're told - blunt
OK this isn't my best work but that's never stopped me before:

There once was a man from Montecito
Whose wife was the color of a Cheeto
They acted like snots
And grifted a lot
And their kids were little more than placebos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
His location was revealed by the media. Obvs he was a target for the enemy.
He was removed to keep everyone else safe.

He was furious because he wanted to stay.
It was his behaviour, is
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.
Or Harry’s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reminds me of the same too! Funny how she didn't wear any gloves outdoors in the freezing cold yet here she is wearing those mud-coloured monstrosities indoors and everyone else is glove free. She really is from a different planet...wish she would go back.
2 little men in a flying flying saucer
Flew round the World one day
Took one look at the Ho
Said geez it’s time to go
And quickly flew away
---
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?
Geez is she trying to copy Diana for that too as well as copying her clothes
She’s really going to send Harry over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I know that all the stuff that I am seeing on X about Harry offering to come back as a part time working Royal while his father unwell is nonsense and nothing but Sussex spin and PR to try and manipulate the situation, but seriously - if the King alows it the whole lot of them will be dead to me (says dramatically lol)
...I'd have to include some flouncing too! And a bill for trauma therapy to Buck House for 6 years of direct and indirect abuse!
#How very dare they call me a racist?!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What's this an early april fools joke???

Screenshot_20240218-115232.png
Screenshot_20240218-115250.png
Screenshot_20240218-115307.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Ooof. It’s a no go for manifesting Hairy 🤦‍♀️
Bullshit. How could he stay longer when he was at a paid job 48 hours later. Do better and do some basic research. This is the same guy accused of being on the sausage WhatsApp chat

Reactions: 28
See, the titles are going!!

Harry and Meghan #419 - And the titles are going... going.... GONE!!

Honestly, whoever at the Palace thought up not inviting Harold to Sandringham as 'we'd never get rid of him' is a genius.

It's right up there with recollections may vary.😂 I bet Megs is seething at the slight of him wanting to keep away from her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, he probably thought that while the Army thought it was the other way round.

Old article, but he must have been an absolute nightmare. Anyone else would probably have been kicked out of the Army rather than just "leaving".

I think he was promoted as far as being a prince (and doing no actual work) would allow, he was let off with behaviour that would have led to others being punished severely, he was protected and didn’t have any real duties and took time off to play polo around the world using army resources. He had been in 10 years and any further promotion would have required him to do some actual work and have responsibilities which fortunately the army superiors realised he was incapable of fulfilling. He was offered a very boring post in the hope he would quit - and he did. The army’s problem no longer, he became William and Catherine’s chore to babysit.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I do not believe the bullshit Hasbeen is trying to push. He is desperate & leaking crap to any media outlet that will print it. He is NOT being allowed back in as a working royal, permanent or temporary. It’s not going to happen as Prince William will not allow it & the King needs Prince William on his side, and the public, for his time as King to continue.

Who knows what may happen if they divorce, Hasbeen may return but POW will never allow him back as a working royal. POW position is even stronger than it was before, now that the King is sick. What the POW thinks is very important.

POW is being blamed for Hasbeen not returning because I believe there is truth to it. But I doubt POW cares that much. He has never really cared what the media say unless it really pisses him off. So let them spin it anyway they want the fact is Hasbeen is not getting back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Getting so angry reading squaddies on Twitter "Harry doesn't want to come back, he never said he wanted to come back, he said he's happy with his new life and real family in California. The evil rotten British press are making it up, where's the source???"

Like they want to believe the papers or Royals made up the lie that Harry wants to come back, just so they could publicly rebuff him?? And it couldn't possibly be a "source" from the Sussex camp - even though the article plainly states that it is - because "they don't want anything to do with the British press, they'd never brief them".

The SS reeeeeally don't want to admit that the gruesome twosome never actually wanted out of the Institution, they just wanted it their way. Don't want to admit they are clinging to the trappings of the institution even though it's rank hypocrisy "it's their name!!!! it's their birthright!!"

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.