Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught a BBC segment about "NASA looking for 'martians'". Was pretty excited until I read the conditions.

The conditions are that the person must be healthy, motivated, aged between 30 and 55, non-smoker, English speaker and a US citizen.

We still have to keep Sparry and his Ho here, no concessions 🤦

b3d1a3d75aa1908fb7294e223cd19447.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not just KC, the government can’t turn a blind eye either
The Governor-General needs to intervene. And I hope David Cameron will get on the case. As a former PM he'll be more aware of the implications than maybe some of his predecessors at the FCDO. Plus he'll have the clout to talk to Trudeau directly

This is an interesting article about the Monarch's constitutional role in Canada. If the PoW doesn't have an official role, then Hazbeen certainly doesn't. I think this issue was raised when the Harkles thought that, as members of the RF, they could just move to Canada.

The Prince of Wales’ relationship with Canada is more complicated. On the one hand, Prince Charles is a member of the Canadian Privy Council and he is colonel-in-chief of several Canadian regiments. He founded the Prince’s Charities Canada and is patron of numerous organizations. He has a Canadian royal standard and has toured Canada many times since the 1970s, reflecting not only his standing as a member of the royal family but also his stature as a public figure and advocate of various causes. Most importantly, barring any unforeseen circumstances, he will become King of Canada when his mother passes.

On the other hand, until there is a demise of Crown (the technical term for when a monarch dies), it is not obvious what place Prince Charles occupies in the Canadian Constitution. Unlike in the United Kingdom, the Prince of Wales has no constitutional rights and duties in Canada. There is no explicit mention of the Prince of Wales in the Constitution Act, 1867 or the Constitution Act, 1982. Section 2 of the British North America Act, 1867 (now the Constitution Act, 1867), which mentioned the Queen’s heirs and successors, was repealed by the British Parliament in 1893.

Canada has no equivalent of the United Kingdom’s Regency Act, 1937, which would allow the Prince to fulfil the Queen’s functions for Canada should she be incapacitated. Oaths to the Queen and her “Heirs and Successors,” moreover, have been deemed merely symbolic by the Ontario Court of Appeal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They are really upping their game…
It won’t stop here.
I agree with you.

Like every abuser, they exploit vulnerability.
They're so sick that they have to keep breaking all sorts of boundaries for their own selfish enjoyment, wealth acquisition and self-aggrandisement.

If they were on StarTrek, they'd be the worst, most evil type of Ferengi.

(Random, I know, but as I was typing an evil Ferengi face filled my mind.....🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know that all the stuff that I am seeing on X about Harry offering to come back as a part time working Royal while his father unwell is nonsense and nothing but Sussex spin and PR to try and manipulate the situation, but seriously - if the King alows it the whole lot of them will be dead to me (says dramatically lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree with you.

Like every abuser, they exploit vulnerability.
They're so sick that they have to keep breaking all sorts of boundaries for their own selfish enjoyment, wealth acquisition and self-aggrandisement.

If they were on StarTrek, they'd be the worst, most evil type of Ferengi.

(Random, I know, but as I was typing an evil Ferengi face filled my mind.....🤷‍♀️)
I think the Romulans and the Cardassians would be worse. The Ferengi are survivors by making deals. The R and C want to outright kill you and take over your world. Of course the Ferengi woman are not allowed to wear clothing so Meghan would never agree to that as she would have nothing to merch.
---
I know that all the stuff that I am seeing on X about Harry offering to come back as a part time working Royal while his father unwell is nonsense and nothing but Sussex spin and PR to try and manipulate the situation, but seriously - if the King alows it the whole lot of them will be dead to me (says dramatically lol)
It is total spin and getting worse. Someone needs to create a meme with Harry getting punched out over this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the Romulans and the Cardassians would be worse. The Ferengi are survivors by making deals. The R and C want to outright kill you and take over your world. Of course the Ferengi woman are not allowed to wear clothing so Meghan would never agree to that as she would have nothing to merch.
---

It is total spin and getting worse. Someone needs to create a meme with Harry getting punched out over this.
Smegs does like going topless though 🤷 we have unfortunately seen the video 🤦😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There were 200 veterans there and we know nothing about a single solitary one. And Buble serenaded harkles with 'I did it my way'. Sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
IMG_9362.jpeg

I know there is a Pip thread (i’ll be there after this post), but i’m posting this here because we all know this goes on, and we’ve long suspected the Douchess is one of these people who abuses their power but stunting other people’s ability to “use their voice”.
This is the rankest form of elitism. It’s corrupt and morally corrupt. How are they able to get away with it?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2764366
I know there is a Pip thread (i’ll be there after this post), but i’m posting this here because we all know this goes on, and we’ve long suspected the Douchess is one of these people who abuses their power but stunting other people’s ability to “use their voice”.
This is the rankest form of elitism. It’s corrupt and morally corrupt. How are they able to get away with it?!
And it's the same head of itv who also got rid of Piers Morgan for not apologising to M

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.