Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bullying was the primary motivation for them to do the Oprah interview since it would get ahead of any risk of a bullying report exposing them. Oprah was an inflection point for them. Prior to it the coverage of Megxit was all over, Covid was happening and, assuming they actually wanted privacy, it was their chance to quietly build their lives in the US. However since they themselves were adept at using a proxy to deliver their truth then even with NDAs in place there was a risk that those they bullied could damage their valuable brand using the same way (e.g. an anonymous social media account dishing the dirt). So they did Oprah to present their victim narrative of being thrown to the wolves by a leaking family along with an antagonistic palace out to get them. In that way once any brand damaging details emerged then their narrative was already out there and that tends to be what people will believe e.g. Of course they would say they were bullying staff, they almost had Meghan off herself!

Knowing they bullied staff then doing Oprah put their reputations at risk, it would burn bridges but they took that risk to protect their brand (which makes them money). They couldn't even get basic details straight and they got hammered as a result because it turned people, otherwise indifferent to anything royal, completely off them. Two of the most privileged people on the planet. Moaning. In the middle of a pandemic. To cover their bullying arses. Genius move. 🙄👌

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
From the article. He must be the guy in 'the photo'!

View attachment 2767415

Looks like he is possibly the son of Pam... from this article:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Agreed that now is the perfect time to release the bullying details. Harry (even saying Meghan would come back too) wants back in so badly because he is running out of money. If it gets released then they can't sue anyone due to that lack of funds and the Palace gets a PR victory in preventing a pair of bullies back into the fold. A curt statement to re-iterate that policy for the behaviour and conduct of senior royals needed to be enacted and put in place and the place an importance for their duty of care towards all current and future staff.

Reactions: 37
I think the bullying was the primary motivation for them to do the Oprah interview since it would get ahead of any risk of a bullying report exposing them. Oprah was an inflection point for them. Prior to it the coverage of Megxit was all over, Covid was happening and, assuming they actually wanted privacy, it was their chance to quietly build their lives in the US. However since they themselves were adept at using a proxy to deliver their truth then even with NDAs in place there was a risk that those they bullied could damage their valuable brand using the same way (e.g. an anonymous social media account dishing the dirt). So they did Oprah to present their victim narrative of being thrown to the wolves by a leaking family along with an antagonistic palace out to get them. In that way once any brand damaging details emerged then their narrative was already out there and that tends to be what people will believe e.g. Of course they would say they were bullying staff, they almost had Meghan off herself!

Knowing they bullied staff then doing Oprah put their reputations at risk, it would burn bridges but they took that risk to protect their brand (which makes them money). They couldn't even get basic details straight and they got hammered as a result because it turned people, otherwise indifferent to anything royal, completely off them. Two of the most privileged people on the planet. Moaning. In the middle of a pandemic. To cover their bullying arses. Genius move. 🙄👌
Bang on! I'd forgotten that the report was being undertaken when they did the OW chat. As you say, they got in first to try to get their side across.

I wonder if they would have done the OW thing if they had known that the report would be buried

Reactions: 27
Agreed that now is the perfect time to release the bullying details. Harry (even saying Meghan would come back too) wants back in so badly because he is running out of money. If it gets released then they can't sue anyone due to that lack of funds and the Palace gets a PR victory in preventing a pair of bullies back into the fold. A curt statement to re-iterate that policy for the behaviour and conduct of senior royals needed to be enacted and put in place and the place an importance for their duty of care towards all current and future staff.
Could this be the expose that Lady talks about

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It shouldn’t be allowed. The Queen should have released it and banished them both once and for all
Well, HM The Queen didn't. And IMO she knew it all. That speaks volumes for me. (- Please keep in mind that I LOVED HMTQ!!! and still do - )

At this moment, all of the Royals (except for William) looks to me like Hyacinth, from Keeping up Appearances.

Trying and sweeping the filth under the carpet.

ETA: As I'm reading the threat starting from the last post and so afterwards, I now see that the comparison with Hyacinth was already done. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, HM The Queen didn't. And IMO she knew it all. That speaks volumes for me. (- Please keep in mind that I LOVED HMTQ!!! and still do - )

At this moment, all of the Royals (except for William) looks to me like Hyacinth, from Keeping up Appearances.

Trying and sweeping the filth under the carpet.
It's all rug sweeping and PR. it has been forever.

That's why we all thought H was cute and fun loving... PR, men in grey suits, rewriting the narrative...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.