Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know you guys still HAD viceroys. For some reason I thought Louis Mountbatten was the last of them (just the last of India I suppose).
Same. We didn't like our Viceroys very much, hope we don't find out they still exist, especially with the elections coming up 😂

If Sparry wants to be a Viceroy of a country that apparently wants out, that might be fun, as Lord Mountbatten found out in India. We don't remember him too fondly.

I just hope he hasn't already brokered a deal with the current PM (?) where Sparry gets to show that he made Jamaica stay. Simple and predictable enough that it might be true.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There's so much Philip in William (in addition to Diana). Just check the video where he greets people when arriving at the Baftas. He tends to do the same finger thing when chatting to people as Philip used to do.

1708354532598.png

And of course over all, there's something very similar in him, the confidence, the whole lets-get-on-with-it attitude. And the smile.

1708354586568.png
1708354602288.png

1708354611757.png
1708355382059.png

Both Philip and William have something Charles has never had.

1708355424404.png

1708355508101.png
1708355614620.png

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm quite fair and apart from neglecting it the last couple of years, I always apply a good, strong sunscreen, so I've seen my skin be many levels of tan or burnt. Never in my 30+ years have my hands ever been lighter than my face 😂 And I know of zero people who put sunscreen or lightening creams on their hands but not their faces (as an alternative possibility).

Smegs is just something else 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A great comment under an article in the Telegraph. The situation has become serious. I only hope the men in grey suits realize this and have the authority snd ability to deal with these two. Especially if KC is too sick or weak to do so,

3 HRS AGO
Harry’s stubborn refusal to avoid using his royal connections to further his own ends, even if they are charity-related, is a huge problem for the UK’s international reputation and standing. He is operating outside the auspices of the Crown while deliberately allowing the mistaken impression to arise that he represents the Crown. For example, the First Nations chief to whom he spoke last week in Canada was clearly under the impression that Harry had authority to speak to him on behalf of the Crown.

This is irresponsible in the extreme but, more importantly, shows no sign of ending. Harry is effectively poking a stick into the wheels of UK diplomacy and foreign policy, as well as making life very difficult for the King, and for the Prince of Wales. It’s not enough for Harry to say that he’s just doing good works, separately from the King; that is disingenuous and ignorant.

The King absolutely must address this constitutional problem as a priority; he has a responsibility not to let family sentiment prevent him from doing so. There’s no point in removing the Duke and Duchess titles, or the children’s’ titles, as that would simply look petty and would leave him as Prince anyway. The main point is to make it crystal clear to the world that Harry does not represent the Crown or the King.

If this problem is not addressed now, ie. the King is too weak to deal with this issue, William’s reign will be virtually impossible. We will have decades of Harry and Meghan roaming the Commonwealth doing good works while pretending to be royal and equal to William as King. It must be stopped.

1 REPLY
Good. I think they're right about the Titles - infuriating but now they have absolutely stepped over a massive red line and they need removing from the LOS, the Website with a clear message that they are private citizens only.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
An old one ... but as Chita would say, still relevant: (ps. I think Trump uses the same tone)

crayon1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The funniest thing is that Sam is the prettier of the two :LOL:

View attachment 2767254
And she has a waist and decent legs.

Looking at the resemblance, since that photo doesn't look very 'Smegs' to me (I might be wrong, I can't look at her too closely) and she'd clearly already had a lot of surgery at that point, Samantha is obviously one of the women whose face Smegs tried to steal. And then she tried to get their father to disown her and defamed her so horribly.

She is quite dangerous, our little Smegs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Antarctica…. Timbuktu… the Bermuda Triangle….. Mars?

we can but wish.
Perhaps he wants to be viceroy of the island Chunga-Changa 😂
---
There's so much Philip in William (in addition to Diana). Just check the video where he greets people when arriving at the Baftas. He tends to do the same finger thing when chatting to people as Philip used to do.

View attachment 2767200

And of course over all, there's something very similar in him, the confidence, the whole lets-get-on-with-it attitude. And the smile.

View attachment 2767202View attachment 2767203
View attachment 2767204View attachment 2767230

Both Philip and William have something Charles has never had.

View attachment 2767232
View attachment 2767237View attachment 2767240

Philip was a very handsome and dashing chap - I can see why our late Queen bagged him 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.