Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep gaslighting people that Archie and Lilibet look like the Spencers but all I see is Meghan and the Markles.

Archie is a copy and paste of her. Lilibet reminds me of Thomas Jr. There is no Harry there whatsoever.

Except when they photoshop Archie's hair to look ginger, but then the Markles have gingers too.

View attachment 2767548
Both children do not resemble Harry at all which is odd as children have a mix of both parents yet neither Archie or Lili look like him or any member of the Spencer Family. The question I have is why do they keep photoshopping every single photo that we see of them and why do they never take them anywhere. #Flatpacktruther

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting leading DM article from a cousin who hasn't had any contact for 2 decades.... isn't going to do Smug any favours

There’s probably an NDA being delivered to his door at this very moment.

I hope he’s a hustler and she gets in contact with him and then he dishes the dirt. No comment on why none of his side of the family were invited to the wedding!

So from this comment, she’s still talking to H and the flatpacks.

Although the pair lost contact in their early twenties, Shawn says he hopes to get back in touch with his cousin who is currently estranged from everyone in her family with the exception of her mother Doria, husband, and children.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Both children do not resemble Harry at all which is odd as children have a mix of both parents yet neither Archie or Lili look like him or any member of the Spencer Family. The question I have is why do they keep photoshopping every single photo that we see of them and why do they never take them anywhere. #Flatpacktruther
That is really weird as the suspicion is that she isn’t biologically related to the flatpacks but H is. Maybe the other rumour that H is a Jaffa is true.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair though, Sparry doesn’t look like the Spencer family either.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the report into the bullying incident also leaves the RF vulnerable and open to a large part of the blame. Not having adequate safe guarding in place and general personnel policies as it appears to operate as a quasi / friendly/ small family team sort of set up. They often refer to the staff not in great salaries but know that their employment history will stand them In good stead for future good pay/jobs . I think this should. change and if it hasn’t yet it will when W and C are in situ. Just pay the top salaries, and top HR and manage the people by the Book . If some one doesn’t perform / lets the side down, HR appraisals and reviews and disciplinary as per employment law.

Our late queen relied on people around her to manage these things and I think they let the firm down. IMHO . A bit too cosy .

while im on this vent. I would also say that RF need to up its game and be more front foot not back . Whatever you say about needy and greedy they have been ahead in the PR stakes / strategies / making the headlines good or bad . RF. get your tit together please 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agreed that now is the perfect time to release the bullying details. Harry (even saying Meghan would come back too) wants back in so badly because he is running out of money. If it gets released then they can't sue anyone due to that lack of funds and the Palace gets a PR victory in preventing a pair of bullies back into the fold. A curt statement to re-iterate that policy for the behaviour and conduct of senior royals needed to be enacted and put in place and the place an importance for their duty of care towards all current and future staff.
The bullying report will stay buried because bullying went on for a long time before it leaked. Catherine went to Chuck with her concerns about how the Sussexes were treating staff and he dismissed her. The Palace only commissioned a report privately when staff went to the press. A private report through own lawyers, not a public report, it was theirs, they owned it and they could bury it having promised they'd publish it with "full transparency".

They never intended to release it and never will. They had a duty of care to their staff and failed them, only acting when forced to do so. This is why it will stay hidden, it reflects just as badly if not worse on the Palace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
A new post from that Paula lady, she is sooo funny! hahaha

Harry and Meghan NOT SLEEPING Together Anymore 😱 Lust or Love Gone? (youtube.com)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ETA: Sorry for the mess, still searching how I can post video's from YT. This was a mess with all that code in between.. sorry...

ETA2: Don't touch me! hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bullying report will stay buried because bullying went on for a long time before it leaked. Catherine went to Chuck with her concerns about how the Sussexes were treating staff and he dismissed her. The Palace only commissioned a report privately when staff went to the press. A private report through own lawyers, not a public report, it was theirs, they owned it and they could bury it having promised they'd publish it with "full transparency".

They never intended to release it and never will. They had a duty of care to their staff and failed them, only acting when forced to do so. This is why it will stay hidden, it reflects just as badly if not worse on the Palace.
We just have wait til the NDAs expire then so the victims can speak up.

Reactions: 21
Bang on! I'd forgotten that the report was being undertaken when they did the OW chat. As you say, they got in first to try to get their side across.

I wonder if they would have done the OW thing if they had known that the report would be buried
I think they knew the bullying would be hushed up. The scandal would have been unthinkable, and they were right. The RF knew all about the bullying, the Stoats would have proved it and have tied everyone up in knots with accusations of racism. The OW interview was to get the far more important race angle sorted out for the Flatpacks, and lay the groundwork with pre-emptive warnings not to amend the Letters Patent to exclude the Flatpacks from titles and LoS. That's what she said. Or else, racism accusations. That worked too.

@LadyMuck I don't think the NDAs are legal in a case like this, as bullying in the workplace is against the law. Some staff lost their jobs, had breakdowns. They've been paid off and nothing will happen imo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where are those pics??? Please !!!!!

(Of course it is an ironic post, as I can't say whether there is any resemblance as I haven't seen the flatpacks... at all)

#Flatpacktruther!!!!
---
This Paula girl is for me a discovery! hahaha

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.