Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Traitor Hazno has been opening his big gob and whispering these soundbites into his "sources" ears to make it appear that he has more clout and connections than he actually has in reality.

Reactions: 42
Had I been their neighbour, I'd have been excited that the Harkles were away for a while My neighbours are really lucky

This is why the Gruesomes supposedly have that huge mansion with the huge gardens - so the neighbours wouldn't have an idea about who's coming or going and if anyone is being left behind. No way to hear the screaming either, although surely they must be feeling the aftershocks from the regular crockery smashes.

https://giphy.com/FjOsaw9z4BhrW

Reactions: 23
I bet Sasha Walpole climbs down from her digger at the end of a hard day, goes home to her lovely husband in her cozy house and thanks God for dodging that ginger bullet!

Reactions: 37
I'm beginning to wonder if the meeting between chuck and stoat was more to do with sliding the stoat back in...?

It was very odd that the right royalled-up Sussex.com site appeared so soon after the visit.

And now stoat has represented himself as some sort of peace negotiator with Canada's indigenous people....? How? Just as he was quickly insinuated into US orgs lobbying for censorship etc. Despite his sub par brain cell capacity.

Who's he really working for?
Do we really know what's really going on?

Reactions: 28
We need to catch what the rebranding of half in -half out will be.
It isn't going to be called that.
It can be anything :
''by invitation'' ''representing temporarily '' ''on behalf'' ''by request '' or something more subtle.
It will be there at a certain point, if it ends in the media, a reaction will not happen , because everyone follows ''half in -half out.''

Reactions: 25
Fucking poor bastard , having to " oblige" that frightful cunt............

It must be like trying to push a marshmallow up the A1(M)

Hope he straps a plank across his arse ,first......
More like a yawning hippo….or a sausage through the Mersey Tunnel…

Reactions: 17
Are they entitled to the 'The' now or not? I thought it was now Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex?

Reactions: 24
All this talk of peacocks & up pops this memory on my Facebook today! This was Bertie, the peacock at my work. He and his mate Madeline would roost on the castle chimney stacks for the heat, & would also scratch the cars to bits sunbathing on their roofs He was actually very sweet, but very dim!

To stay on track - the Sussexes are a pair of absolute conniving bell-ends!

Attachments

Reactions: 35
If he gets anywhere near being back in, in any shape or form I'm done with the royal family. I hate to say if but the sooner KC is gone and William is in charge the better
Completely agree. I'm the same.

According to Taz. The only 2 who previously mentioned the harkles overshawing the IG, were quickly moved on

Reactions: 23
Cant view in my country
I just read it. Please don't think I'm saying what to read and what not to! But I wish I hadn't wasted those 5 mins, 3 of which I spent wondering WTF this piece was about!

Seriously, it's poorly written, wanders all over the place and ends up in a slough of puff for Mrs Stoat (who 'refused' to go back to Suits) and something so banal about Archewell that I've forgotten it!

The only 'news' is not news at all. It's about Rick Hoffman's sensitivity to bad smells, his affection for his coconut and vanilla moisturiser, how he was messing around in the pews with a Suits cast mate, and then hoping that none of them would think he'd made the smell he could smell as he's so finnicky about about his personal hygiene.

Reactions: 20
IG should really rethink having H as a patron. If not, then sadly, they deserve to fail. Not the vets tho

Reactions: 45
A friend used to have a pair of peacocks, the male put her in A&E once...(you can imagine the conversation with the nurse...).

Reactions: 28
If he gets anywhere near being back in, in any shape or form I'm done with the royal family. I hate to say if but the sooner KC is gone and William is in charge the better
I think most of us would have to very seriously review and amend our allegiances if the Prodigal is allowed back in.
Chuck is playing with fire if this wastrel comes back. But then, it does seem that he's been a doormat for his immature son forever.

Reactions: 34

It seems the palace have clapped back at darling boy and slapped his stupid ginger face.

Reactions: 50
Are they entitled to the 'The' now or not? I thought it was now Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex?
Yes, but it's well I told you before.
Harry should be now The Prince Henry, Duke of Sussex .
Or only-The Duke of Sussex .
If having style (HRH) then:
HRH The Prince Henry, Duke of Sussex .

It seems that inserting ''The'' in front of Duke instead of Prince , wonderfully bypasses the ''lacks identity, it could be anyone.''
As observable the game benefits the ''brand'' in this case.
They are no longer obligated to use The Duke and Duchess of Sussex .
Now Peg has an ''identity via Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex , very different to The Duchess of Sussex .
Clever.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.