Harry and Meghan #417 William's got Earthshot, Harry's got Earth's rut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His whole body language has completely changed since he went back to stand with Meghan. He looks so uncomfortable around her and his smile has completely disappeared.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hi all, long time lurker here (another one from the Jack Monroe threads who is bored by her lack of antics!).
I have a question re the fake pregnancy thing (which I’m on the fence about). A lot of the speculation is based on the fact that her bump seemed to get bigger/smaller on different days, but surely if she was faking she wouldn’t be stupid enough to wear a particular fake bump size one day and then a smaller one the week after, for example? Surely she’d be doing everything possible to keep the pretence going, not mixing up bump sizes and therefore making people suspicious?
A really good question!

I was on the fence for years too until I saw the clip where her moonbump very visibly pops back into rounded shape after she'd been bending forward. (I'll see if I can find it for you....apologies, I can't find the clip in the archives, will look back over the last few threads, it's more than convincing. Meanwhile, have posted a still from the event below.)

She wouldn't be stupid enough to wear wrong sized bumps?? She'd pay more attention to details?

Well, not really...this is Smegs. A woman like no other. She is soooo perfect that she doesn't need to check minutiae. She knows that everyone adores her regardless of how she looks!

In the real world, Smegs has almost pathological difficulty with details...
Let's remember some of her lapses:

- Getting off a plane on an official visit, her red dress has the price tag hanging from it.

- Numerous times: her pantaloons are too long and trailing in the dirt, even fraying.

- Numerous times: she wears hideous clothes that are usually too big or too small.

- Numerous times: she puts her lashes on with huge gobbits of glue and isn't concerned that this dried on gloop looks so yuk and is often picked up by the cameras.

- Several times she's been on formal visits and her stiletto heels have been dirty or muddied.

- The Canadian park pap walk - she was too busy gurning away at the camera, completely careless that the baby carrier she was wearing wasn't on properly, the 'baby' or the dolly was falling out and, if human, would have been very uncomfortable with all the straps in the wrong place.

- It's obvious now to most women - and a growing number of men too - that she has no fashion sense and no sense of what to wear for the occasion (ballgowns in cinema fleapits?!)

- Th Moonbump that Fell Down.... on the Birkenhead/Liverpool visit, she must have loosened the velcro getting out of the car? Didn't seem to bother her at all that her knees were now pregnant....

- Shudder....the pit stains in the brown top she wore to visit the Canadian Embassy.

I'm certain our friends here can add many more lapses to this list!

The point is that she is incapable of attending to the details of her dress - .
I think it follows that she wouldn't bother to check whether she's got the right size moonbump on. She is convinced that she's perfect and that you'll never notice!

Commonwealth Day Service, WestminsterAbbey 2019
1615815711695.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A really good question!

I was on the fence for years too until I saw the clip where her moonbump very visibly pops back into rounded shape after she'd been bending forward. (I'll see if I can find it for you....apologies, I can't find the clip in the archives, will look back over the last few threads, it's more than convincing. Meanwhile, have posted a still from the event below.)

She wouldn't be stupid enough to wear wrong sized bumps?? She'd pay more attention to details?

Well, not really...this is Smegs. A woman like no other. She is soooo perfect that she doesn't need to check minutiae. She knows that everyone adores her regardless of how she looks!

In the real world, Smegs has almost pathological difficulty with details...
Let's remember some of her lapses:

- Getting off a plane on an official visit, her red dress has the price tag hanging from it.

- Numerous times: her pantaloons are too long and trailing in the dirt, even fraying.

- Numerous times: she wears hideous clothes that are usually too big or too small.

- Numerous times: she puts her lashes on with huge gobbits of glue and isn't concerned that this dried on gloop looks so yuk and is often picked up by the cameras.

- Several times she's been on formal visits and her stiletto heels have been dirty or muddied.

- The Canadian park pap walk - she was too busy gurning away at the camera, completely careless that the baby carrier she was wearing wasn't on properly, the 'baby' or the dolly was falling out and, if human, would have been very uncomfortable with all the straps in the wrong place.

- It's obvious now to most women - and a growing number of men too - that she has no fashion sense and no sense of what to wear for the occasion (ballgowns in cinema fleapits?!)

- Th Moonbump that Fell Down.... on the Birkenhead/Liverpool visit, she must have loosened the velcro getting out of the car? Didn't see to bother her at all that her knees were now pregnant....

- Shudder....the pit stains in the brown top she wore to visit the Canadian Embassy.

I'm certain our friends here can add many more lapses to this list!

The point is that she is incapable of attending to the details of her dress - .
I think it follows that she wouldn't bother to check whether she's got the right size moonbump on. She is convinced that she's perfect and that you'll never notice!

Commonwealth Day Service, WestminsterAbbey 2019
View attachment 2762018
Try in here:

Or here

or the videos

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just read online that apparently IG paid for their Valentine dinner
Probably because being with either of them is an adventure sport? It would be a challenge for a show like like Fear Factor (or whatever its name is, I don't watch those shows).

Yes, yes, yes yes yes, and yes. SPOT ON. Have a Chessy Poof.
Thank you, really needed that as a post-dinner snack 🙂 I would have offered you butterscotch chocolate cake, but my phone deleted the photo and now the cake is half gone 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
His whole body language has completely changed since he went back to stand with Meghan. He looks so uncomfortable around her and his smile has completely disappeared.
Her blinking is off the scale. She must be bricking it that she's got to mingle with people. And that she can't control her image in this live
---
If Invictus did pay for their Valentines dinner this just confirms that they are completely broke.
I'm not so sure as she's always been after freebies

Reactions: 22
Her blinking is off the scale. She must be bricking it that she's got to mingle with people. And that she can't control her image in this live
---

I'm not so sure as she's always been after freebies
She really doesn't like it when she isn't the centre of attention.

Reactions: 27
Ugh. I just cannot listen to Paula…she annoys the shyt out of me 🙄
Same here 😄 she's really annoying
I can't bear listening to most of the bloggers now.
Lady C is an absolute pill 💊
Let’s save this before it gets scrubbed.

Phworrrr ginger tits!!View attachment 2761888
His hair (or rather lack of it) looks bleeping dreadful 😫 that's little better than a comb over 😄

Just get a bloody syrup if you can't face being bald. That ginger guy on the apprentice had one that looked very natural and Harold could always ask John Travolta to put him in touch with his rug maker 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just read online that apparently IG paid for their Valentine dinner
They are just parasites. Whether it’s his family, commonwealth taxpayers, charities, media corporations, billionaire ‘friends’, Archewell donors, or suing the British media outlets - they bleed people dry to fund the privilege he has always known and cannot be without, and the life she never knew but very quickly became accustomed to.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
He was dismissive and reluctant to answer any questions pleasantly or with interesting answers. Even when interviewer brought up his own experience he dismissed it !

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Couple of things I have noticed.
1. Why is she the only person in the crowd wearing gloves?
2. Harry hasn't even glanced at her once
3. She's just standing at the back not getting involved in the activities and still looks completely lost.
4. Harry looks far more comfortable and relaxed when he is not standing next to Meghan.
5. As soon as he went back to Meghan he immediately looked stressed and uncomfortable standing next to her.
What is also clear that in all those decades as Royal , Harry never learned what ''working the crowd '' means.
All their events, post RF 100% fail the ''meet and great'' element about them, and the ''become ''company'' of a Royal '' even if it's for 45 mandated seconds for those meeting them
Not surprising about Peg, a mystery in Harry's case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2760028
Someone on here said the same yesterday, and I wholeheartedly agree that this is a tactical move to try and force the hand of the RF/UK Gov (like the letter to daddy that was only published after the five friends went to People magazine) to take their titles so they can dine out on more victimhood. Henceforth why they’ve hijacked Sussex as a faux surname beforehand so they can retain that to build their brand.
I don't think they're egging on the Palace to take their titles at all, it's the last thing they want as their titles mean everything to them and their fake children. They know that C won't move against them and wouldn't even if he was super-fit. This is engagement, publicity and confrontation plus flaunting the Flatpacks.

They are pushing and pushing and at some stage soon might make a significant move involving the children now they're a foursome on their Semi-Royal Website, still on the RF website, and the new set-up hasn't been taken down or their wings clipped.

What would finish them off is exposure as childless charity thieves, but the Stoats have got away with being both and look set to continue unless we have a massive Lady C reveal.
I don't know what she's doing buying Sussex domain names and offering them to the Stoats to cease and desist? What is this for? The people of Sussex should complain to their MPs not Lady C.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s a surprisingly short timescale for a reveal from Lady C!
@SunsetBeach sorry darling but Lady C actually said "More information to come Summer / Autumn 2024 or 2025".....then added ......"Possibly deffo Spring 2025 as my cats and myself are playing The Long Game...."
Thanks for screenshotting the tweets @LadyMuck. I'd not see them otherwise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.