Harry and Meghan #417 William's got Earthshot, Harry's got Earth's rut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
they're common criminals and blackmailers, narcs for good measure.

I've not seen any anti-Monarchy sentiment on this thread, quite the opposite.

Yes, thank you. This bears repeating.
In one way or another, we're here because we support the Monarchy, frustrating though it is at times.

We don't support abusers, bullies, liars, exploiters, fraudsters and freeloaders.
Newspaper reader comments sections say the Sussex attacks have "made the king and Catherine ill." But imo they are two very different situations.

If Chuck is ill with stress, what's making him ill is the fraud underpinning the Stoat situation, and I believe that if he could permanently ditch his son with the stroke of a pen he would but he daren't. He's never been attacked by the Stoats anyway, just by confused people like us wondering what's going on.

The new Sussex website prominently features the Flatpack ties to the Monarchy as Prince and Princess. Imagine being Chuck and knowing that he's responsible for their legitimacy. Him alone, but there's nothing he can do as calls for explanations grow louder. I think the new Sussex website is not to do with podcasts and Archewholes, it's to further establish the children and when this is over I believe that this is what we'll find it always was.

No wonder C's stressed. He's allowed the Sussexes a platform and protection from exposure for years so what can he expect but that they'd use it ruthlessly? As a result he appears to be a passive bystander and gets flak. Less now because he's ill, but he's still responsible for protecting the Monarchy from harm and has MiG to act for him but he won't.

Catherine is blameless, and the attacks on her have been sanctioned and permitted for reasons I can't understand. No clap-back from the Palace or threats of legal action when "THEY" threaten George with physical harm (his uncle and his wife, that is).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hi all, long time lurker here (another one from the Jack Monroe threads who is bored by her lack of antics!).
I have a question re the fake pregnancy thing (which I’m on the fence about). A lot of the speculation is based on the fact that her bump seemed to get bigger/smaller on different days, but surely if she was faking she wouldn’t be stupid enough to wear a particular fake bump size one day and then a smaller one the week after, for example? Surely she’d be doing everything possible to keep the pretence going, not mixing up bump sizes and therefore making people suspicious?
You'd think, wouldn't you? And yet...it's quite staggering how different the bump looked from one day to another. One of the reasons might have been her usual love of grifting and getting sample clothes sent to her (despite having a huge clothing budget when allegedly pregnant with Archie - with Lili we didn't really see her pregnant, bar the few posed photos), and she wanted to fit into those, whatever it meant for the moonbump. I don't believe she was pregnant with either. Compulsive liars tend to lose track of their lies, I guess it takes a lot of effort to organise and keep up the whole charade, she couldn't really involve any staff, and Harry is too thick to think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just trying to catch up. In order to become an American citizen he'd have to renounce his titles and give up the position. Does that mean his place in LoS? Or just the dukedom and earldoms? He'd still be Prince Harry wouldn't he? So by giving the kids the name Sussex if he does have to give up the title it's still in the name.

Reactions: 19
This is reuters live, reporting on harkles meeting vets. Noone wants to talk to her and her rapid blinking is obvious.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
You posted this one originally :

Aside from the fact that its black and white, and the one you posted now isn't ,its a different picture(see head orientation ) and facial expression .
The dead giveaway is also the missing red neckerchief in the one bellow. And the general lack of...colour.

One researches information ...always.🧐

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn you've got me (I thought I'd got away with it), you're on fire :ROFLMAO: 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is reuters live, reporting on harkles meeting vets. Noone wants to talk to her and her rapid blinking is obvious.

I'll save this once it stops the live feed. It won't let me do it whilst it's live.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Couple of things I have noticed.
1. Why is she the only person in the crowd wearing gloves?
2. Harry hasn't even glanced at her once
3. She's just standing at the back not getting involved in the activities and still looks completely lost.
4. Harry looks far more comfortable and relaxed when he is not standing next to Meghan.
5. As soon as he went back to Meghan he immediately looked stressed and uncomfortable standing next to her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
See Meganoma’s claws in the second photograph? Those fingers are looking rather arthritic to me and I should know. And of course I don’t know if that is indeed what I’m seeing but if it is, sucks for her! 😈
Looks to me as if she is holding out the begging bowl 'Please sir, can you spare a dime?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
3. She's just standing at the back not getting involved in the activities and still looks completely lost.
4. Harry looks far more comfortable and relaxed when he is not standing next to Meghan.
5. As soon as he went back to Meghan he immediately looked stressed and uncomfortable standing next to her.
It's good to see it live with no biased reporter editing it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like. bag of tit tied in the middle again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.