Harry and Meghan #417 William's got Earthshot, Harry's got Earth's rut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Skewbedu for the colourful winning thread title!

Previous thread:

🥰 🥰

We are still wishing the King and the Princess of Wales well

1707923944743.png

c575dc12d721fa95057641e3234584ef.gif

The Toxic Duo are still desperate for attention.

They have a new website... Which no one should visit. Unless they want viruses.

Smeg has seemingly erased Harry, as they have used her coat of arms instead of the joint coat of arms.

The website is full of shite - Just like the other 3 websites that they created to seem important when everyone knows they aren't.

Smeg has downgraded from a 20 million Spotify deal to Lemonada.... A podcast platform no one has ever heard of. It's still more than she deserves.

The toxic duo are in Canada for more PR but we won't be letting them forget African Parks. So all posts about their trip in Canada must be replied with:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Thank you @TheCutiePatootie for the new thread and to @Skewbedu for the excellent thread title 🙂
I am wondering just how much more of this KC can take before he cracks tbh .
It must be tearing him apart .
Poor man . He must be heartbroken 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry and Meghan #418 When life gives you lemons, you gotta deal with some sour sh#t from Harry and Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Am copying this from last thread as would love to hear your theories!

I just looked up who the jet belongs to. 'Private owner' - grr! But it looks like it went to pick up the tuwats in Sants Babs from Seattle. So, who do we know in Seattle that would either do Megs or who is potential blackmail fodder?!! Where does John Fitzpatrick live? Rumours of her and her older man are getting more frequent by all accounts...

Just realised it actually came from Victoria....picked someone up in Seattle maybe?

1707924171027.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I just looked up who the jet belongs to. 'Private owner' - grr! But it looks like it went to pick up the tuwats in Sants Babs from Seattle. So, who do we know in Seattle that would either do Megs or who is potential blackmail fodder?!! Where does John Fitzpatrick live? Rumours of her and her older man are getting more frequent by all accounts...

Just realised it actually came from Victoria....picked someone up in Seattle maybe?

1707924171027.png
What type of aircraft is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so unoriginal, I'm surprised she didn't start up her own podcast company :rolleyes:

Maybe that's her next step when she's markled Lemonada :unsure:

I can see it now Banananada - slogan: Making The World More Apeeling 😁

ooooh, or....

Orangenada - slogan: Taking The Pith 😂
---

1707924171027.png
If it's the same John Fitzpatrick, she invited him to the spectacle wedding:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
This would be a perfect name for a book.
Harry and Meghan #418 How to make life at Lemonada suck more by Meghan Markle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As soon as I asked was like, I could have found that out?! 🤦‍♀️

It appears to be an air taxi, available to charter for anyone who wants it!
Well, that's boring!!! Haha! How much do these things cost?I often wonder how they are (or appearing to be) living the life of billionaires...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly, the two of them are exhausting. Always scheming...always plotting...always looking to inflict the maximum emotional damage.

Those poor kids. I hope they have nurturing nannies

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She's so unoriginal, I'm surprised she didn't start up her own podcast company :rolleyes:

Maybe that's her next step when she's markled Lemonada :unsure:

I can see it now Banananada - slogan: Making The World More Apeeling 😁

ooooh, or....

Orangenada - slogan: Taking The Pith 😂
---

If it's the same John Fitzpatrick, she invited him to the spectacle wedding:

That's the one. They are very close apparently. I am a bit green when it comes to politics, but he is a heavy hitter for one of the US parties. This I have learnt from all the YTube videos on the subject that I watch!

Reactions: 22
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ❤

OMG I accidentally watched half a second of Suits with the camera focusing on Smegs (hit the wrong button on the tv remote)!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I didn't even know she was in that show! No one had told me anything! 😉😱😱

Thank God I hadn't started eating yet! 🙏🤦

This happened about an hour ago, couldn't post because the Pup's trying to break down my door so I'd take him out looking for a girlfriend. Valentine's fever 🙄

Anyway, happy Valentine's Day to my lovely Tattlers. Sending love and healing vibes to you all 🤗😘✨🕯

IMG_20240214_210234227~2.jpg

(I didn't make this cupcake, got it from my favourite bakery ❤ The smushing of it was my fault though 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.