Harry and Meghan #416 Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked up who the jet belongs to. 'Private owner' - grr! But it looks like it went to pick up the tuwats in Sants Babs from Seattle. So, who do we know in Seattle that would either do Megs or who is potential blackmail fodder?!! Where does John Fitzpatrick live? Rumours of her and her older man are getting more frequent by all accounts...

1707924171027.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don't think hapless Harold has tried to top himself, but he may have threatened it in the past (like his nutter mother). More likely he's overdosed/alcohol poisoning and it's been hushed up. Remember the Ho said she threatened similar? The palace is aware of all this tit, and it's another reason in my opinion that they SEEM to be doing nothing (but I bet there are things going on). Any accident involving either of them would be seized upon by conspiracy theorists, so in my opinion the palace is letting them run themselves down, like a clockwork toy. Everybody I know thinks Charles is doing the best he can at the moment. There are more things in heaven and earth than the gruesome twosome, and frankly, I'm a little tired by all the anti monarchy/anti Charles sentiments. IMO of course
As Lady C said yesterday, "less than a handful of months" till judgement day! (I added the last bit for dramatic effect, Lady C did not say that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t click on articles about these two. I think if everyone stopped clicking on these articles it would truly be the death of them.
I did however read what was on the main page. Obviously I haven’t read further to hear her elaborate but I can’t see what she’s getting at, and what’s the fact they are Canadian got to do with it. More ingratiating herself with people she wants something from.
View attachment 2756691
I am so sick of them. I can only image how draining this is for their families. No wonder they’re all ill. Its incessant!

So now they hate the US as well as the UK? Only Canada is good?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.