Harry and Meghan #416 Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t click on articles about these two. I think if everyone stopped clicking on these articles it would truly be the death of them.
I did however read what was on the main page. Obviously I haven’t read further to hear her elaborate but I can’t see what she’s getting at, and what’s the fact they are Canadian got to do with it. More ingratiating herself with people she wants something from.
View attachment 2756691
I am so sick of them. I can only image how draining this is for their families. No wonder they’re all ill. Its incessant!
a) No one asked her, b) They're Canadian so she's a fan? She's a fan of all people from Canada just because they're from Canada?

If I were her PR rep, I'd have had my hands full trying to keep her mouth shut and her typing fingers taped. Know that saying about people opening their mouths and lies flying out or when they open their mouth all doubts about their idiocy is removed? She's one of those 🙄

By the way, we don't care who she worked with to design that stupid generic website. All the criticism was aimed at the Gruesomes insulting and going against HMTLQ, Charles, the BRF and the UK Government, besides all the people of the UK and the Commonwealth. And of course, the me-me-me fake word salad and horrible photo.

Smarm all you like, Smegs. Maybe you'll blowjob your way into the Canadian government paying for you, but the people won't like you and won't stop rightly criticising you and your ball-less wonder of a husband's very bad actions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“The Duchess of Sussex breaks her silence” What silence was what then? She hasn’t shut up since she was thrust into our faces 8 years ago telling everyone she was now “boots on ground” in the UK, bleating on about all the good she was supposedly going to do as the new saviour of the UK and the Commonwealth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I think this Royal website is evidence that things did not go well during the pop-in with Pa.

What was the REAL point of that visit? My guess is that KC has long ago stopped taking their calls or Skype attempts. I think they are totally ‘persona non-grata.’ Ghosted, grey-rocked, “You’ve got the wrong number, Harry.”

Maybe the latter actually was a little ‘insider joke.’

With the news that KC has cancer and the looming threat that W might be taking power soon…this could have been the desperate ‘reconciliation’ moment that they allegedly feel is so needed…as everything else has seemingly flopped.

Did he ask for reinstatement, some public announcement that might weaken W’s options against them later? Did he ask for his inheritance up front? Did he want to assess KC’s health for himself? My guess is…he started off with the “Meg has the grandchildren ready to talk to you.” KC told him…”Not necessary.” It was all downhill from there.

If true, then apparently these children have no leverage with KC. Wonder why not?

Almost immediately, we have the tantrum in the form of this ‘royal’ website..seizing back what they believe is their personal majesty. I think it is being ignored because why interrupt your enemy when he is doing a magnificent job of destroying himself? I understand and credit the concerns that this might weaken the monarchy…but IMO the more outrageous, pompous and hypocritical they expose themselves to be… the less danger they pose to anyone.

Have WME dumped them? …because these latest moves are almost farcical. For example, juxtapose the launch of this grandiose website and their hilariously exaggerated biographies…quickly followed by an announcement that the only gig this world famous feminist and philanthropist has gotten recently …is on this “Suck-less” Woke platform!!!! What?!!!! I can’t even write this without laughing. How does this Suck-less job… match with the exalted international status they claim for themselves on the hyper-regal online PR site? While they were attempting to “royal up” again as WORLD influencers, that second announcement should definitely have waited, in my opinion.

This is quickly followed by the Eco-warriors taking two private jet flights…one that would have been only a short drive. ( Quickly noted by DM as their hypocrisy is now repeatedly pointed out by the media) Will we will have three days of Meghan Leading Parades, Meghan Merching Her Outfits, Meghan in the Morning, Meghan by Moonlight? I think of that great line from “The Love Song J Alfred Prufrock.”

‘I have seen my moment of greatness flicker. I have seen the (Eternal) footman hold my coat and snicker.” Well, something like that. Lol

I understand and respect that there is well-deserved outrage and concern in the UK…but my guess is that there is widespread snickering in Hollywood. And IMO it is Hollywood that they desperately need. I predict they will be finished off in Hollywood before they can inflict any permanent damage on the monarchy.
I think you are right- the new website is a f^ck you 🖕kickback to whatever went on at the face to face meeting- the inconsiderate b@stard causing waves when his dad is unwell- true to form as he did with PP and HMTLQ he kicks off when they are unwell …..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Btw, I didn't mean to dismiss those having immunotherapy - my Dad had liver cancer with multiple metastes and it wasn't ever going to give him any improvement so was dismissed very early on as an option. The "there's no realistic hope but we could attempt this" was just how the palliative care team portrayed it with a very gallows sense of humour.... hence my comment. I'm very reassured that it's worked for others. As said, cancer is a bastard and I'm sorry for anyone that has their life turned upside down by it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Have WME ever confirmed they represent her? It ‘broke’ in variety, people and Elle and she is nowhere on their website. She is on the HWA website.

If you were the biggest power player in PR why would you allow your client to keep doing this tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think a PP was right about Charles tiptoeing around Harry's mental health. I think he's been a problem since Diana died, and he's been overly indulged by everyone around him. Hence the attitude. It's well documented that Charles felt horribly guilty that Diana rejected royal protection officers... and perhaps that guilt has let his "dear boy" literally behave however he wants to. I also think BP sanitised Harry for so many years that now we don't recognise him for the nasty piece of work that he actually is.... I think he's the ringmaster of this circus, and Meghan just encourages it for her own advantage.
Charles is so obsessed with not being seen at the bad guy again, that he allows this tit to continue. And instead of looking kind, he looks weak as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jmo, I think the mercy dash was a PR stunt to garner some good press for a change and the website and bitter lemon announcement were planned to be released when they did, so we would be at fever pitch to see them prancing around at Invictus.

Good or bad publicity, its all good to the narcs and they’ve been all over the media since KC3 announced he had cancer.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I just can't get over Lemonada Media's slogan: Making Life Suck Less, One podcast at a time.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Is the photo taken to show that the engagement ring is back (has it been redesigned).
Also is she still wearing Trevity Trevs bracelet.
Maybe in the next few days, there might be a photo good enough to get a look at the ring.

Reactions: 19
I don’t click on articles about these two. I think if everyone stopped clicking on these articles it would truly be the death of them.
I did however read what was on the main page. Obviously I haven’t read further to hear her elaborate but I can’t see what she’s getting at, and what’s the fact they are Canadian got to do with it. More ingratiating herself with people she wants something from.
View attachment 2756691
I am so sick of them. I can only image how draining this is for their families. No wonder they’re all ill. Its incessant!
Here's the archived article:

---
I would like to try to make a new thread but this is the most liked suggestion.

Is it allowed?

View attachment 2756841
Just do it and see what happens!
---
If you aren't allowed to use the word slut how about nut as Harry's got earth's nut sounds good.
Or scut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the picture with the mirror article re the witches statement about website. Does this look like recent picture as NO RINGS
20240214_151423.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Here's the archived article:

---

Just do it and see what happens!
---

Or scut?
Or snot as he always looks like he's sniffing
---
This is the picture with the mirror article re the witches statement about website. Does this look like recent picture as NO RINGS
View attachment 2756871
And a manual face-lift to hide the wrinkles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.