Harry and Meghan #416 Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they are paying for their own security in Canada, as the Canadians weren't happy to pay (rightly) when the harkles first flew there after megxit

Reactions: 24
He’s always been horrible. He talks about how much he despises the “men in grey” but clearly doesn’t know or care just much work they were doing in the background constantly covering for his bad behaviour and duck ups and carefully managing his reputation so that he was portrayed as the fun, military hero. He hasn’t changed, he just lost that protection and gained a wife who constantly feeds his insecurities and plays along with his victim status, so the world gets to see what a vile, spoiled, petulant brat he is.
You know, I think Harold himself actually believed the palace PR spin about him. I think he really does see himself as that fun, military hero. He never understood that it was spin that made him popular, so can’t understand why that popularity has disappeared. That’s why he thinks the palace leaked/leaks against him. His low wattage brain can’t comprehend that they just stopped protecting him from himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I have no idea why it's so difficult to enforce boundaries on the Harkles regarding use of titles/commercial activities. It's not like it's a brand new thing.

David, Earl Snowdon ran his business for years as David Linley. The Duchess of Kent was 'Mrs Kent' to her pupils.

Further up the LoS, Bea and Eugenie have been successfully operating under this sort of arrangement for years. Princesses at Royal events and when working with their patronages. Plain old Bea and Eugenie York when earning a living. Neither of them appear to have fallen foul of it. Or moaned about it, at least in public.

If it's fine for them why can't the Harkles be Hazza and Smeg Sussex when applicable?
We have gone from "just call me Harry" and "freedom flights" to them wanting to be fake royals and with a fake royal website as it's all they have that sells. No one is interested in Harry and Megs "medial moguls" or really their fake "humanitarianisms" as it is clear they are out of their depth.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Remember Smeg was manifesting front row tickets to NY fashion week? Doesn’t that finish today?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think this Royal website is evidence that things did not go well during the pop-in with Pa.

What was the REAL point of that visit? My guess is that KC has long ago stopped taking their calls or Skype attempts. I think they are totally ‘persona non-grata.’ Ghosted, grey-rocked, “You’ve got the wrong number, Harry.”

Maybe the latter actually was a little ‘insider joke.’

With the news that KC has cancer and the looming threat that W might be taking power soon…this could have been the desperate ‘reconciliation’ moment that they allegedly feel is so needed…as everything else has seemingly flopped.

Did he ask for reinstatement, some public announcement that might weaken W’s options against them later? Did he ask for his inheritance up front? Did he want to assess KC’s health for himself? My guess is…he started off with the “Meg has the grandchildren ready to talk to you.” KC told him…”Not necessary.” It was all downhill from there.

If true, then apparently these children have no leverage with KC. Wonder why not?

Almost immediately, we have the tantrum in the form of this ‘royal’ website..seizing back what they believe is their personal majesty. I think it is being ignored because why interrupt your enemy when he is doing a magnificent job of destroying himself? I understand and credit the concerns that this might weaken the monarchy…but IMO the more outrageous, pompous and hypocritical they expose themselves to be… the less danger they pose to anyone.

Have WME dumped them? …because these latest moves are almost farcical. For example, juxtapose the launch of this grandiose website and their hilariously exaggerated biographies…quickly followed by an announcement that the only gig this world famous feminist and philanthropist has gotten recently …is on this “Suck-less” Woke platform!!!! What?!!!! I can’t even write this without laughing. How does this Suck-less job… match with the exalted international status they claim for themselves on the hyper-regal online PR site? While they were attempting to “royal up” again as WORLD influencers, that second announcement should definitely have waited, in my opinion.

This is quickly followed by the Eco-warriors taking two private jet flights…one that would have been only a short drive. ( Quickly noted by DM as their hypocrisy is now repeatedly pointed out by the media) Will we will have three days of Meghan Leading Parades, Meghan Merching Her Outfits, Meghan in the Morning, Meghan by Moonlight? I think of that great line from “The Love Song J Alfred Prufrock.”

‘I have seen my moment of greatness flicker. I have seen the (Eternal) footman hold my coat and snicker.” Well, something like that. Lol

I understand and respect that there is well-deserved outrage and concern in the UK…but my guess is that there is widespread snickering in Hollywood. And IMO it is Hollywood that they desperately need. I predict they will be finished off in Hollywood before they can inflict any permanent damage on the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The only hope of the harkles being a success is - No hope and Bob Hope

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this Royal website is evidence that things did not go well during the pop-in with Pa.

What was the REAL point of that visit? My guess is that KC has long ago stopped taking their calls or Skype attempts. I think they are totally ‘persona non-grata.’ Ghosted, grey-rocked, “You’ve got the wrong number, Harry.”

Maybe the latter actually was a little ‘insider joke.’

With the news that KC has cancer and the looming threat that W might be taking power soon…this could have been the desperate ‘reconciliation’ moment that they allegedly feel is so needed…as everything else has seemingly flopped.

Did he ask for reinstatement, some public announcement that might weaken W’s options against them later? Did he ask for his inheritance up front? Did he want to assess KC’s health for himself? My guess is…he started off with the “Meg has the grandchildren ready to talk to you.” KC told him…”Not necessary.” It was all downhill from there.

If true, then apparently these children have no leverage with KC. Wonder why not?

Almost immediately, we have the tantrum in the form of this ‘royal’ website..seizing back what they believe is their personal majesty. I think it is being ignored because why interrupt your enemy when he is doing a magnificent job of destroying himself? I understand and credit the concerns that this might weaken the monarchy…but IMO the more outrageous, pompous and hypocritical they expose themselves to be… the less danger they pose to anyone.

Have WME dumped them? …because these latest moves are almost farcical. For example, juxtapose the launch of this grandiose website and their hilariously exaggerated biographies…quickly followed by an announcement that the only gig this world famous feminist and philanthropist has gotten recently …is on this “Suck-less” Woke platform!!!! What?!!!! I can’t even write this without laughing. How does this Suck-less job… match with the exalted international status they claim for themselves on the hyper-regal online PR site? While they were attempting to “royal up” again as WORLD influencers, that second announcement should definitely have waited, in my opinion.

This is quickly followed by the Eco-warriors taking two private jet flights…one that would have been only a short drive. ( Quickly noted by DM as their hypocrisy is now repeatedly pointed out by the media) Will we will have three days of Meghan Leading Parades, Meghan Merching Her Outfits, Meghan in the Morning, Meghan by Moonlight? I think of that great line from “The Love Song J Alfred Prufrock.”

‘I have seen my moment of greatness flicker. I have seen the (Eternal) footman hold my coat and snicker.” Well, something like that. Lol

I understand and respect that there is well-deserved outrage and concern in the UK…but my guess is that there is widespread snickering in Hollywood. And IMO it is Hollywood that they desperately need. I predict they will be finished off in Hollywood before they can inflict any permanent damage on the monarchy.

This is where my main thoughts come from - where are WME and do they think this is the right way to go?!

Reactions: 20
At this point they are doing everything and anything they can to get a reaction from the RF as everything else has failed. The narcs thrives and survives on attention, and they will do anything to grab their attention, they can then start other demands if they think they’ve a foot still in the door, so no wonder she was all smiles in the pap driving picture, they thought barnstorming the king after the diagnosis means that they still have their in. If the firm have decided grey rocking is the only way to deal with them, then we are all just going to have to continue to endure these follies as they will never leave it, especially when Charles is ill, they’ll try anything they can when they think the defenses are down, utterly vile creatures.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t click on articles about these two. I think if everyone stopped clicking on these articles it would truly be the death of them.
I did however read what was on the main page. Obviously I haven’t read further to hear her elaborate but I can’t see what she’s getting at, and what’s the fact they are Canadian got to do with it. More ingratiating herself with people she wants something from.
IMG_9038.jpeg

I am so sick of them. I can only image how draining this is for their families. No wonder they’re all ill. Its incessant!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
His security team have become beta after being reduced to delivery errand boys, picking up pizzas and skinny oat mocha chocha lotta frappa slapper lattes.

Bruh!
Oh I’m going to as for one of those
Next time I go to a cafe
I’ll have a flapper slapper latte easy on the flapper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t click on articles about these two. I think if everyone stopped clicking on these articles it would truly be the death of them.
I did however read what was on the main page. Obviously I haven’t read further to hear her elaborate but I can’t see what she’s getting at, and what’s the fact they are Canadian got to do with it. More ingratiating herself with people she wants something from.
View attachment 2756691
I am so sick of them. I can only image how draining this is for their families. No wonder they’re all ill. Its incessant!
Honestly the reason she has given is the worst excuse I have ever heard. She is totally missing the point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2756691
I think the mention of Canada is to tie in with this Invictus trip. Maybe they hope they still have fans in Canada as they aren’t popular in GB or US. DM article, H is going to ‘reflect on how important Canada‘ is to the gruesomes.

What desperados.

• Sick
I think a PP was right about Charles tiptoeing around Harry's mental health. I think he's been a problem since Diana died, and he's been overly indulged by everyone around him. Hence the attitude. It's well documented that Charles felt horribly guilty that Diana rejected royal protection officers... and perhaps that guilt has let his "dear boy" literally behave however he wants to. I also think BP sanitised Harry for so many years that now we don't recognise him for the nasty piece of work that he actually is.... I think he's the ringmaster of this circus, and Meghan just encourages it for her own advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2756691

1 megsie.jpeg

Has she rubbed ❄❄❄❄ on her cheeks or is it harsh flash/bad lighting that give her the white spots either side of her nose? Her fingers are totally white as well

• Haha
  • Sick
They TAUNTED the Queen when she was elderly and sick

They're doing the same with the KING

They are truly despicable humans. They couldn't wait until the King is hopefully well again could they?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.