Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone online, may have been Avid Gardener, said the term 'working royals' has no legal meaning and wouldn't stand up in Court
It's the Monarch' s Judicial Service , so that's that ..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
" I've only a poor little willy.....
It's really small and it doesn't work.....
And real work we shirk-
I'm a right bleeping old berk ,
Major Johnny might get me with his dirk....."

View attachment 2740348
Wee Hazno Winkie flew into town,
Upstairs he's no hair he looks like a clown,
Tapping at the window, crying at the lock,
Do you have an empty bed, for it's past ten o'clock?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I see he had back grid taking pictures of his arrival in the Gymp mobile. Any opportunity eh. Bastards.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
It's the Monarch' s Judicial Service , so that's that ..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm really confused now ๐Ÿ˜œ

Why did they bother to change rules to say only working royals may act as COS if non-workings can? So are you saying that Andrew and Harry could still be a COS? Sky reported the same as the Mail today saying Anne and Edward along with William and Camilla, would do the honours, so to speak.

I need a lie down trying to understand everything. ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 27
Let us all just remember that Hazno, who couldn't have his ILBW and Orca to postpone their interview when he's 99 year old Grandpa was dying and used it to trash the family and all they stand for for an audience of millions, the same Hazno who couldn't be bothered to take his family for some days in Balmoral on the Summer when everyone knew that HMTLQ was dying, now immediately jumps on a plane because his father, the father he is allowing to be called racist, the father he thought about killing (and then talked about it in his memoir) got diagnosed with cancer.

Just out of the goodness of his heart. Sure, Jan.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The โ€˜meetingโ€™ between Haznout and KC reminds me of the old trick when you look out of the window and see the last person you want to speak to coming up the drive.

How to avoid them as they knock on the door?!

Pull out the old trick of putting on your coat and scarf then opening the door with a โ€˜surprised to see you faceโ€™. Then : โ€˜oh what a shame Iโ€™m just off out to the shops (or Sandringham if youโ€™re KC).

Iโ€™ve had longer chats on the doorstep with the postman than this โ€˜20 mins meetingโ€™ they had at Clarence House.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
People, people!!! You have to understand that Ginge is here to make sure Chuck has "the right people around him" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And let's hope that Chuck's health crisis softens the attitude towards Cringe's own dad. But I doubt that will happen, cos he'll put his foot in it, telling Ginge the absolute truth about Megzy and her upbringing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Media really don't know their arse from their elbow. The Mirror. :rolleyes:

And.......

The first story is probably more like it.

Second one is probably Hazza projecting.
ahahahahahahahahaha

The Hazbeen duo got the call 30m before it hit the press. No WAY they could have known hours even before the world and the ILBW wouldn't whisper to some mouthpiece of hers.

What this says is they desperately need money. And they can only get it by being with TRF and then trashing it. There's nothing else they get to do that people pays them for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bookworm. What are his motives? They've already started informing the press as how would media know he was at LAX Airport, with backgrid, and how long he spent with KC.

Thanks @LadyMuck :coronation:
BookWorm is a bit worried about Edward, and wonders if in the light of C's illness the Waleses should be more transparent about Catherine's illness, to reassure us and prevent conspiracy stories?
On the Stost's immediate trip to the UK, BookWorm thought the news is either more serious, or it's a PR opportunity for Harald.
Why inform the media? Why not bring the children - even just Ffarkk? The Stoats and the media are making this all about them.
The Stoat spoke to his father before the Stoat's departure, and this was leaked to the press (can only have been by the Sussexes). They arranged to be papped by Backgrid, and the Ho will likely be updating her memoir.
BookWorm feels sorry for William, and we must show him our support.

Reactions: 34
The โ€˜meetingโ€™ between Haznout and KC reminds me of the old trick when you look out of the window and see the last person you want to speak to coming up the drive.

How to avoid them as they knock on the door?!

Pull out the old trick of putting on your coat and scarf then opening the door with a โ€˜surprised to see you faceโ€™. Then : โ€˜oh what a shame Iโ€™m just off out to the shops (or Sandringham if youโ€™re KC).

Iโ€™ve had longer chats on the doorstep with the postman than this โ€˜20 mins meetingโ€™ they had at Clarence House.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I bet when hazbot came crunching up the drive, The King and Queen ducked down behind the Ferguson 26" Colourstar to pretend that they weren't in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wondered about the nostradanus stuff and am not sure what to make about it. I don't post often but my feeling is that he said that someone with no mark of the king would replace him
You can't possibly be serious? There's nothing to be made about it other than it's a load of absolute bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm really confused now ๐Ÿ˜œ

Why did they bother to change rules to say only working royals may act as COS if non-workings can? So are you saying that Andrew and Harry could still be a COS? Sky reported the same as the Mail today saying Anne and Edward along with William and Camilla, would do the honours, so to speak.

I need a lie down trying to understand everything. ๐Ÿฅด
In a word, yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So it seems like he was taken to Buckingham Palace. But only after the King and Queen had left.

Is that where he will be staying?

1707253617361.png
1707253628815.png

1707253701466.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Let us all just remember that Hazno, who couldn't have his ILBW and Orca to postpone their interview when he's 99 year old Grandpa was dying and used it to trash the family and all they stand for for an audience of millions, the same Hazno who couldn't be bothered to take his family for some days in Balmoral on the Summer when everyone knew that HMTLQ was dying, now immediately jumps on a plane because his father, the father he is allowing to be called racist, the father he thought about killing (and then talked about it in his memoir) got diagnosed with cancer.

Just out of the goodness of his heart. Sure, Jan.
Wouldn't have anything to do with negative press about African Parks? Surely not lol.
Funny how thats all gone quiet now

Reactions: 29
Right so the whole thing was a PR exercise probably suggested by Meg. Whoโ€™s to say he didnโ€™t just nip in and look at Charles through a window so the press reported heโ€™d had a meeting? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t think him being here has much to do with seeing his Dad at all, personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.