Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it's worth, my dear old mum is starting to feel sorry for Harry and Meghan ... "sad" and "pathetic" were her exact words. I can't disagree. Although I don't feel sorry for them. Meghan? Couldn't care less about the cow really. Harry? Just put me in a room with the feckless bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
“A portion of the legal fees” so how much were the fees in total? Jings, if that was for just one case, how much is it costing Hasno to cover the withdrawn case? Surely they wouldn’t have gone for ‘no win, no fee’ so he’ll be haemorrhaging money for the work up cost even though the case was withdrawn? Moreover. If this is indicative of the level of fees, what about the fees he has to pay the Mail for the case he lost?
I'd be checking to see if one of the lawyers he's listed as needing paying is a Mr Dale E. Mayle 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
.... and I guess he won't be doing his "white saviour of Africa" documentary - oh and didn't they pitch a documentary to Netflix where the Harkles would visit communities in Africa as white saviours to lecture, i mean "share medical information"
This won't look good to the people in Commonwealth countries, an RF member and conservation charity President turning a blind eye to abuse of African people for 7 years. But it's not just the Stoat, many people knew but did nothing. Until it was in the press.

@Sami Lee , nothing tipped me over as it's what I've always thought. The law was broken at the outset, and to cover the lies more laws have been broken ever since.

Hansard, House Of Lords 2013
"(2) A person is disqualified from succeeding to the Crown as an heir to the body of a Royal Marriage if they are not the offspring of both parties to that Marriage."

If they were legitimately born, show us. We don't want medical details about her Minge, just official confirmation that they are bona fide royals. That will do.
As you said, interfering with the LoS is Treason, and the Sussexes and our Monarch did exactly that. All the rest is padding, prostate, Bob Marley, Beyonce and African Parks.
I keep going back to the illegality of what was done, and that's why I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
For what it's worth, my dear old mum is starting to feel sorry for Harry and Meghan ... "sad" and "pathetic" were her exact words. I can't disagree. Although I don't feel sorry for them. Meghan? Couldn't care less about the cow really. Harry? Just put me in a room with the feckless bleep.
Sad and pathetic suits them, but no-one should ever feel sorry for them, it's all self inflicted. I'll join you in the room with Harold, he won't know what's hit him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hansard, House Of Lords 2013
"(2) A person is disqualified from succeeding to the Crown as an heir to the body of a Royal Marriage if they are not the offspring of both parties to that Marriage."
Where does the "of the body" bit come into it? There are some odd definitions of offspring mainly concerned with heifers, that could be construed as not necessarily excluding surrogacy, which is a worry.

Reactions: 22
Yes I vaguely remember that because it wasn’t licensed for civil weddings. What I remember most is that they had to change the date of their wedding due to the Pope’s death and Charles attending the funeral. I remember vividly because husband and I’s anniversary is on the 10th and I really didn’t want to share the same date as them and we also happened to go to Rome for our anniversary and arrived on the day of the funeral - terrible planning!
---

That was the reason! They didn’t want any old odd bod pitching up to have their wedding in the castle!
But he couldn’t stop the biggest old odd bod of all pitching up and marrying his son in the chapel at Windsor castle! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Sorry Tattlers, I've watched this interview carefully - and skimmed a few others.
Nowhere does Lorren Khumalo say anything of the sort.

Widowed young in Zimbabwe, she came to London, got citizenship and married a violent abuser. Whilst at uni, she escaped with her small children (3) and struggled make a life and career.
She's a smart, goal-orientated achiever, very well qualified and successful.
Loves her native country but didn't have the opportunities there that she found here.
She's very appreciative of English white people and found refuge in a white community when she was hiding from her ex husband.
After working her way up the NHS ladder, she was then employed by the Portland Hospital which is where she heard of the possibility of a job as nanny to Aldi (and it sounds like she actually did 'manifest' that job with the stoats).
She's very admiring of the stoats - had only good things to say about them.

To me she comes over as admirable - kind, thoughtful, very hard worker, an all round professional and a great mum who's obviously worked her socks off to overcome so many challenges.
The stoats were very lucky to have her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
But he couldn’t stop the biggest old odd bod of all pitching up and marrying his son in the chapel at Windsor castle! 🙄
That’s what I don’t understand.
Couldn’t marry Charles and Camilla as they had been divorced (although technically he was now a widower) but the twice married trollope could sashay down in her white dress and veil for a third wedding

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
TRG. H asked to step down re African rangers

Dr
duck him he is a nasty,spoilt,deluded,arrogant,spiteful drug addled cun t and he can go to hell and take his ugly,preening pissbag,prune faced old ho with him.

This week I have had a severe outbreak of excema,a tooth removed, conjunctivitis and my glasses have bleeping broken and am wearing an old prescription which makes reading dire.

So my.mood is crappy this week so don't give a duck about this shitcunt!
well that’s nothing fishy fanny lost her
box of assorted noses
Someone swapped her fake tan for creosote and no one noticed
She had to sit the cheap seats
Her home was burgled and the robbers
left the fake jewellery and ran after finding a box of 50 identical creased and stained grey tops and a room full of assorted sized creepy dolls

Just kidding hope your rash clears up soon
Just think Megs rash is beyond healing and she has to wear ball gowns with slit pockets so she can have sneaky scratch no more doing it in public
I bet your smile is still prettier than
the old slappers
And even with a bad eye and broken glasses you can turn out looking far better

Found this 💷💷💷💷💷💷under the floorboards treat yourself to some new 👓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I live in Spain and I've seen lots of Spanish magazines saying Catherine had a hysterectomy, I haven't seen anything about a coma so I'll keep an eye out

On topic: The bad press the Harkles are getting is wonderful!
Remember a Spanish outlet leaked details from Spare? Now leaking about Catherine.

ETA On NDAs, Angela Kelly's was more of a gagging order, in return for a grace-and-favour house up North far away from Windsor. She knew far too much, and the fear was not that she'd write about our lateQuern's lipsticks and corgis, but other stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Could marry Charles and Camilla as they had been divorced (although technically he was now a widower) but the twice married trollope could sashay down in her white dress and veil for a third wedding

You've made a good, valid point here. Anyone understand this?

Another mystery to me is that how can one "Nanny" say gushing things about Aldi and Legless, yet another says inasmuch as there is no Aldi? Makes no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Where does the "of the body" bit come into it? There are some odd definitions of offspring mainly concerned with heifers, that could be construed as not necessarily excluding surrogacy, which is a worry.
The Act of Succession 1700 (1701) uses the expression "heirs of body" (rather than "children born of wedlock").

• Sad
Couldn’t marry Charles and Camilla as they had been divorced (although technically he was now a widower) but the twice married trollope could sashay down in her white dress and veil for a third wedding
I can't speak for church of England, but in the Catholic Church as far as I'm aware you can get married if divorced if the other wedding wasn't a Catholic service.

Reactions: 28
The definition of "offspring" for the purposes of succession may be somewhere else in the bill or in some other law/resolution entirely.

Reactions: 20
I can't speak for church of England, but in the Catholic Church as far as I'm aware you can get married if divorced if the other wedding wasn't a Catholic service.
I believe (but am not sure) that the rule about the licence relates to civil ceremonies i.e. if Ikea gets a licence for civil weddings then they have to make the Brent Cross branch available to everyone that wants to get married there. The Harkles was not a civil ceremony; they were married in the chapel.

I think (but again not sure) that chapels already have a licence for church weddings so wouldn't be getting a licence for civil ones as that would somewhat undermine the whole church and marriage thing.

I presume Chuck and Camilla would have had their ceremony in one of the Windsor Castle rooms, not the chapel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.