Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hmmmmm
Him put his foot down with her?! 🤣🤣 I would pay good money to see that! Not a chance would she let anyone tell her no if it’s what she wants to do, perhaps no one wants to touch anything she writes with a barge pole! Until they divorce, and then everyone will want the tea despite knowing it will prob be as much BS as Spare was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He blocked her from writing a book? Uh oh, looks like more fuel for the inevitable divorce. She will not be silent and silenced. Nothing and no one will come between Meghan and her one last pay day. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ll take “Because they’re cunts” for $100, Alex! 😉
IMG_8700.jpeg

I already loved you Who’sYerDaddy, but I love you a gazillion times more for this.

Thanks for the new thread and great title @peradetlic and @lady muck.

I’ve been reading a lot, and. Just can’t catch up. They are dumb as dirt Aren’t they.

God Bless Catherine, the PoW. I pray for a miraculous healing, swift and complete.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Hmmmmm
But...
but...
she's a strong independent woman of colours!

Didn't she bring herself up as an orphaned only child?

Didn't she write to Proctor & Gamble?

Didn't she buy herself a watch with a sweet secret message to herself?

Didn't she single-handedly star in Suits?

Did anyone ever ask if she was okay?!???

As if Reek would ever dare block the juggernaut that is Rachel's ego 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The radio silence from omid about the Africa parks scandal is interesting too.-
The bleep can't spin it against the Royal Family, that's why. He's like all of the other hypocrites- quietly looking the other way, now.........

We will stick the boot into them , on Tattle 😎😎

We don't miss a trick, us....
And we forget nothing , either.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She wanted to set the record straight about her time in the Royal family? FFS she had a 2.5 hour interview (edited down to 90 minutes) on Prime Time TV and a Six part Netflix series to set the record straight about her 15 minutes as a working royal. And now she needs to write a tome about it? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Hmmmmm
Because one more book may be the barrier to him returning to the bosom of his family not his book, scabies books, NF doc, TB interview or Oprah interview.

Good to see they included the ‘she wrote a letter about a sexist ad at 11 years old‘ story. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh.

So no dirt just yet more wittering about 'female empowerment'.

Wonder who'll publish that best seller?
An empowered female who allows her husband to tell her what she can and can't do?

So not empowered then.
No power.
Well that will go fine with her no talent, no work ethic, no style and no class.
The full set.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He's stopped her writing a book because they're so confused now about which version of events to stick to. And, they've hardly any staff left to help them remember. 😂 And they'd need to check in the Tattle Wiki to establish which lies we've cracked. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And how the hell did the RF think that letter was acceptable? Was there an even more juvenile version in need of serious editing, Haz had a strop and that was the compromise?

An informal tone is fine on occasion, but that's just laughable. The last sentence would be cute if written by a Wales child after a visit. Haz was a grown man. An Army Officer.

Also bear in mind that the year after this intellectual masterpiece Haz became an Apache helicopter commander.

It truly boggles the mind, doesn't it? And Haz thinks the RF treated him badly and didn't protect him.
Yes, @ChipDex , it's certainly boggled my mind muchly. It's probably because I spent a long while as an educator and, shall we say, 'fixer'.
Are you an educator?
Haz was 28 yo when he composed and sent that 7yo level letter. It's gobsmacking.

It looks to me like a key piece of the puzzle, especially if we remember the examiner at the Regular Commissions Board later reported his written exam as 'at the level of an 11yo'.

His nursery and reception teachers would have spotted some of his challenges - one superficial report I've just read in The Sun is telling,

Harry has been described as a quiet kid, opposed to Wills who was nicknamed “Basher”.

One mother at the nursery described Harry “as quiet as a mouse, poor little thing”, refusing to join in with games in the playground, sometimes choosing to stand by himself instead.

“It was perhaps an early sign that he was going to do things his way”, his old teacher Ms Levin remembered.

“He seemed happiest in his own little world, left alone to get on with what he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it, without interference”.
One could interpret this behaviour as somewhat tinged with neuro-diversity, spectrumish.

I would suggest that the supremely privileged system he was born into, coupled with his teachers who probably wouldn't dare to suggest he had issues, have failed him disastrously.

haz ed sun#1.JPG

haz ed sun#2.JPG

Unfortunately, the piece in which the army entrance examiner characterises Hazno's written performance as that of an 11yo is hidden somewhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
An empowered female who allows her husband to tell her what she can and can't do?

So not empowered then.
No power.
Well that will go fine with her no talent, no work ethic, no style and no class.
The full set.
Great post @Chita bet her old,rancid,reeking,repulsive,rabid old Elephants ear minge is empowered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I learned something today while reading Hardman's book. He wrote:

Before his wedding to Camilla Parker Bowled in 2005, a proposed civil ceremony inside Windsor Castle had to be relocated to the town hall following an error over the licensing arrangements ....😱

Can anyone remember this?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
He's stopped her writing a book because they're so confused now about which version of events to stick to. And, they've hardly any staff left to help them remember. 😂 And they'd need to check in the Tattle Wiki to establish which lies we've cracked. 😜
Hahahahaaaaa, thats it exactly! 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Before his wedding to Camilla Parker Bowled in 2005, a proposed civil ceremony inside Windsor Castle had to be relocated to the town hall following an error over the licensing arrangements ....😱

Once a venue is licensed for a civil wedding it must be available to anyone so that was why it wasn’t done.
Or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I thought you were going to say they had the ceremony three days earlier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Yes I vaguely remember that because it wasn’t licensed for civil weddings. What I remember most is that they had to change the date of their wedding due to the Pope’s death and Charles attending the funeral. I remember vividly because husband and I’s anniversary is on the 10th and I really didn’t want to share the same date as them and we also happened to go to Rome for our anniversary and arrived on the day of the funeral - terrible planning!
---
Once a venue is licensed for a civil wedding it must be available to anyone so that was why it wasn’t done.
Or something like that.
That was the reason! They didn’t want any old odd bod pitching up to have their wedding in the castle!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.