Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's great news that Kate is now home :love: I would imagine she has 3 very happy children today.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Don’t know how much of this is true but after the joint photo shoot of the four of them on the red carpet vids show Brian Robbins dragging his wife away by the hand from the Harkles as Peg tries to start up a conversation with his wife.

If they had travelled to Jamaica on the same plane as them no doubt Peg had been chewing his ear off the whole time until he couldn’t stand it any longer. Don’t blame him if he didn’t want to travel back with her.

Regarding sticking them in the ‘cheap seats’, JMO but I suspect this was the PM‘s idea. He had little respect for Wills and Catherine when they were in Jamaica on an official visit so he wouldn’t have much respect for the trumped up spare and his Ho. He probably thought it was highly amusing to stick so called royalty in the middle of the riffraf ……. as we all did ……. I still have a good chuckle each time I see their faces when they realise where they have to sit 😂😂😂😂😂
I think their PM is an ignorant fucker and, much as I loathe the pretenders he is the Son of a reigning monarch and should have been treated as such, but I really enjoyed their humiliation.

T he way he treated W and C was an appalling breach of etiquette,arrogant hole!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Kate's home!
That’s great news, I bet the kids can’t wait to see her after school! Aww 🥰 Whilst I’m sure the Royal family Thread will be expecting her to be opening a leisure centre in Rhyl by 3pm (🙄) you take all the time you need Catherine!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That's great news that Kate is now home :love: I would imagine she has 3 very happy children today.
Just came online after submitting my document - that is simply the best news! ❤❤❤

Read this to the drummers dominating the Massed Bands who are playing such rousing tunes 😂 Military music makes me so emotional 😂 I'm happy and excited ❤

Also bracing for earthquakes and tsunamis, California be shaking tonight 😂😂

Also, if someone who can doesn't tap a foot a toe or a finger to a drum beat, send them to live with the Harkles, they ain't for civilisation 🙄

Oh I'm soo happyyyyy (no the new bottle of vodka is still sealed I didn't touch it 😂 military music does this to me and I've been very sad/angry lately so a high now)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Spanish papers saying she's in a coma, home the next day. Amazing medical treatment! 🤣

So happy she's home, I was checking the news constantly this morning as I was starting to really get worried 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thankyou.

Here we go....

From the link,
After the birth, a mother who suffers from this thing can be affected for months or A FEW YEARS.
Also,
HG recovery issues may include:
  1. Stomach bacterial imbalances (dysbiosis, infection, helicobacter pylori infections)
  2. Stomach ulcers or damage
  3. Throat damage
  4. Tooth damage (loss of enamel or cavities) or loss
  5. Low bone density (due to malnutrition)
  6. Gallbladder sludge or stones
  7. Malnutrition
  8. Depression/anxiety or trauma
  9. Muscle loss (atrophy) and weakness
  10. Food aversions and residual nausea
I had HG and this explains A LOT in my health post baby! Thank you for posting!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Poor Catherine. All minimised and ignored
More than anything, this makes me - on occasion - doubt the birth of the flatpack. Had she endured a birth, had she been really pregnant, be sure she would have been heroic while doing it under the most challenging circumstances. The fact that they barely talked about that and when they did they offered nothing but Hazno's sad little story of him taking drugs and sending security - he wants the UK and US tax payers to pay for - to get curry, we never heard of how much the ILBW endured.

So yeah, that's suspicious to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh and they have done a sweet nod to the Harkles in their statement “thank you for well wishes from around the world” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm so relieved the Princess of Wales is home again; I've been worrying about her, and wish her well with her recovery, and hope she's left in peace by the Sugars and the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Catherine had difficult pregnancies didn't she?
And there's a medical name for what she suffered from - what is it, please?
Want to read up and see if women with that condition usually go on to needing "abdominal surgery"
Is it linked?
Do they eventually need a hysterectomy or something else?
Might give us a clue to what Cathrrine has been in hospital for.
Catherine had Hyperemesis which is a lot of sickness - that's the only one I'm aware of anyway.

I do wonder if she had a lot of lesions from her pregnancies which could cause complications for stomach surgery.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
More than anything, this makes me - on occasion - doubt the birth of the flatpack. Had she endured a birth, had she been really pregnant, be sure she would have been heroic while doing it under the most challenging circumstances. The fact that they barely talked about that and when they did they offered nothing but Hazno's sad little story of him taking drugs and sending security - he wants the UK and US tax payers to pay for - to get curry, we never heard of how much the ILBW endured.

So yeah, that's suspicious to say the least.
This is exactly my thoughts. If she had birthed those children we’d have had no end of stories about it, she’d have been leeching products like spritz for bitz, there’d have been her own take on Lamaze, yoga, pregnancy pillows the works.

Reactions: 58
This is exactly my thoughts. If she had birthed those children we’d have had no end of stories about it, she’d have been leeching products like spritz for bitz, there’d have been her own take on Lamaze, yoga, pregnancy pillows the works.
Exactly, such a missed opportunity to grift and get in there with the lucrative mommy bloggersphere. 😂🫣 Because there ain't none, amd I suppose Harry had already neen quoted as saying he wants privacaaaaaaaaay for his kids, I suppose.

Reactions: 40
I'm so relieved the Princess of Wales is home again; I've been worrying about her, and wish her well with her recovery, and hope she's left in peace by the Sugars and the media.
yes its a relief to here she is back home, being back with her loved ones will aid her recovery, lets hope she gets the peace and privacy too

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The lack of grifting/birthing stories/pontificating on childbirth and raising children screams bullshit. EVERYONE who has had children has a birthing story and there has been nada bar Hazno's ridiculously dickish comments re getting high on laughing gas. The lack of anything to say says it all.
---
yes its a relief to here she is back home, being back with her loved ones will aid her recovery, lets hope she gets the peace and privacy too
I feel so so sorry for her. I think she must have been quite seriously unwell. I'm still thinking stoma or perhaps she had a straightforward procedure and subsequently developed sepsis. I can't say too much but a close family member worked for decades until recently at the LC and they've said to me that a stay of that duration means it's a pretty significant health event. I know if a person is unwell or post op they are particularly vulnerable so I can't imagine having such public interest (and I appreciate that I am among those interested!) but when unwell I can appreciate that all you want to do is curl up and rest and recover in your own time. Am glad she's home with her precious little ones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm glad she got home without the media spotting her. Proves that you can have privacy when you want/need it.

I wonder if she left yesterday afternoon under cover of Camilla visiting KC3 and distracting the photographers at the main entrance.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.