Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear....a “report” button appeared on my screen... YET AGAIN THE RED MAN IS BEING SILENCED!!!! WE HAVE A VOICE AND WE WILL BE HEARD!!! RAAAACISTS!!! heh heh just kidding. I assume I’ve veered too far off topic 😏
tit. I never realised you could see if you've been reported :eek:
That's quite hilarious. I'm surprised I can ever even see my screen between adverts and potential report notices.:m
Well you must have been a very norty girl! Unlike me 😇
Get yerself a snowflake avatar ... you know you want to. And stop causing trouble FFS !:m

On topic, I wonder how the court case is progressing. And I bet smeggy is still MLP's bestie(according to MLP) because she's shitting bricks in case MLP goes rogue on her in court. "Keep yer friends close and yer enemies closer."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope! I’m with you! Proud Redskin...although I’m a little more greenish in hue... calling a team the Avacadoskins wouldn’t probably be quite so catchy 🥰
My husband has been a Redskins fan for 50 years bless him, even though they’ve been crap for the last few years, he still hangs in there with blind faith. This however might be the death of his support for them. It’s PC gone mad. They were named with pride, not through ridicule. Brave warriors fighting on the field on Sundays. Such an amazing heritage and now gone and forgotten, wiped out of the history books and looked back on as a symbol of racism. Makes my tit boil.

Sorry for going off topic but not so much so in a way as this is the kind of pointless bandwagon M&H would champion. Lest we forget, this is the guy who wore a Nazi uniform, called a comrade a Paki and a Raghead. You couldn’t make it up.

Do you mean the “report” that pops up bottom left of every post? That’s always there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope! I’m with you! Proud Redskin...although I’m a little more greenish in hue... calling a team the Avacadoskins wouldn’t probably be quite so catchy 🥰
My future daughter is law in a New England Patriots supporter. I better chuck the T shirt out right now that she bought my son last Christmas! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband has been a Redskins fan for 50 years bless him, even though they’ve been crap for the last few years, he still hangs in there with blind faith. This however might be the death of his support for them. It’s PC gone mad. They were named with pride, not through ridicule. Brave warriors fighting on the field on Sundays. Such an amazing heritage and now gone and forgotten, wiped out of the history books and looked back on as a symbol of racism. Makes my tit boil.
its like the ‘fighting Irish‘ which sounds like a lazy Irish-stereotype but the Origin of the name seems to reflect a fighting spirit which is probably quite useful in a sports team 😂 - as an Irish person - i quite like the name

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've a pic of Harry's chopper coming up later tonight 😱😄.
Oh sweet baby cheeses ... buckle up guys :ROFLMAO:

Just saw this elsewhere. Now OK, it's just the USA stats but still very satisfying.
It's one hell of a spike and will be sure to mean less wonga for them to blow on vanity projects from the gruesome twosome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m Irish and haven’t watched Netflix movie but I’ve a question - are some of the (primarily American) kids beauty pageants not very exploitative too ? I’ve only got DM articles but some of the kids are dressed like mini hookers in those. They might be the outliers in the whole culture of pageants though. Are any tattles involved who know better than me ?. Some of the routines in dance moms too seemed very suggestive, but again is that for ratings and not representive of the kids dance industry

Sorry if I’m derailing

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you think Thomas Markle will become one of their clients?
Only if he’s got a ton of assets tucked away that MM knows about.

PS Spent day prepping for Hurricane Beta, I’m on the “dirty side” (story of my life) but all good!

Hi, everyone, I was contacted via messenger by a face book friend who offered me a federal grant? If I allowed it Iwould receive 50,000 dollars. I said I am in UK , therefore not entitled. A couple of months later there she is again telling me she knows an attorney who can access me a federal grant this time a whooping 150,000 dollars.you don’t have to pay it back......????YEA I ignored it. I wonder if this is linked to the above companies people being paid to access gullible folk, then refer them on. Very suss. Love all your posts, keeps me smiling and laughing. 😘
Doubtful, but you might consider deleting you Facebook account or at least changing your Facebook password every few weeks😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Right! Well, it’s official! Kids have been called home. Weapons locked and loaded by the doors! America officially on the brink of Civil War. Will Haz and Her Plastisizedhorseface be airlifted out with Archiedoll when things go sideways or will they stick around for the real show, do you think? World has gone crazy 😆
Aye aye aye, batten down the hatches kiddo and circle the wagons.
Oh hang on that expression doesn't fit you, cos of you being (I refuse to use a potentially reportable/racist name) of the ethnicity that you are (oh well done Freda ... good recovery, phew!) then historically you should be outside the wagon ring:unsure:. But this is 2020 and we're rewriting history and canceling all sorts of historical events so you can be inside for a change and the crazy gun totin' lootin' and hollerin' cowboys can be outside.
I should be a diplomat or a fixit fairy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for investigating Dorito, I really don't trust that woman. There's rumours flying around that she has millions in the bank and I'd like to know where it came from.

She can't have earned much teaching yoga, working as admin for a social work team or selling hand made jewellery at the local craft market 🙄 if she's acquired huge wealth its definitely not legitimate.

She lies as much as Meghan because she was never a social worker. She went to prison for not paying her taxes and then was offered a job in the social workers office as part of her rehabilitation. I wouldn't trust her an inch.

Apparently Doritos loving kindness company also offers:
  • Coordinate legal services for elder law
    • Conservatorship
    • Living trust
    • Durable Power of Attorney
Advertising legal services, oh my!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm back 🙂

Harry's chopper pic as promised 🤭

View attachment 247853
Oh you little tinker you. (tinker is NOT racist or tinkerist so back off !!!:mad:)
We the dirty minded naughty persons in here were all expecting pure filth.

Gosh he looks quite in touch with his feminine side there Pom. Put him in a pair of 'duck-me' stilettos and give him a Farrah Fawcett Major wig and he'll look stunning. Pretty please.😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Wonder if H will experience this show of love and affection from A

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.