Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there was a comment under the article from someone saying they were contacting the FAA (? .... I presume some flying authority) about the articles details. He sounded really cross about what was really quite an inoffensive article so I took it that he had insider info that it was shite and it was a PR puff piece.
Federal Aviation Authority, I’d guess.

Reactions: 13
I knew it. There's always at least one.
Monkey business is a common phrase. If assholes choose to use the word monkey in a derogatory way then that's on them and I'm not playing their cancel culture fucked up games.
Are we not allowed to use the expression any more? Shall we cancel the word monkey? Even if we did that someone would be mortally offended by it's replacement because we "tried to hide our real racist intentions".
I stand by using the expression and if it makes me enemies then that's life, I don't expect everyone to like me, there is an ignore function for swerving anyone you find offensive and I'm perfectly fine with being on some people's ignore list.
Nah not going for any ignore functions! I’ve said my bit and happy to disagree. Honestly- sometimes I ask questions to work out what I think too. There are too few places where these things can be honestly discussed nowadays.
In other news...
I knew it. There's always at least one.
Monkey business is a common phrase. If assholes choose to use the word monkey in a derogatory way then that's on them and I'm not playing their cancel culture fucked up games.
Are we not allowed to use the expression any more? Shall we cancel the word monkey? Even if we did that someone would be mortally offended by it's replacement because we "tried to hide our real racist intentions".
I stand by using the expression and if it makes me enemies then that's life, I don't expect everyone to like me, there is an ignore function for swerving anyone you find offensive and I'm perfectly fine with being on some people's ignore list.
Nah! Not going to use any ignore functions! I value the discussion- and your views. I honestly like to ask these questions to work out what I think too.
Agree with whoever downthread said it’s about intent- and maybe I misread this.
Anyway. Onwards! Wish they’d do something annoying this weekend- it’s far too quiet.
Particularly if we’re going to be locked down again. It’s the least they can do for us.

Thomas has served his purpose, he paid for her education, looked after her when the jailbird dropped her he also got her on the ladder in cheap Tv shows ,he's well and truly been dumped now !

I think she's gutted to have failed miserably as a member of the RF, she had it in her sites to be the new Diana, but that was never to be,Diana ,like Kate was a natural person her love of the sick and children shone out ,Meghan was cold and you could see the falseness oozing out of every pore with her ,in other words it was an act from day one, even with Harry in the engagement video and the puppy dog eyes, you could see there was nothing there, the eyes are the mirror to the soul, and her eyes were empty
There is a great article by HG Tudor (A Very Unroyal
Narcissist series)on the narcissistic eye. It describes M to a tee. Would post link if I had the ability...

Harry and Meghan #42 She’s riding in his tiny chopper, plotting their next Netflix flopper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Tiddlypom I think that this is latest in series although no15 is promised.
I'd like to read his predictions on how it will all pan out but you have to pay for that bit!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
these blinds got me hooked as part of my daily reading 🤣 🤣 🤣

i think this one is MM... if this blind is true then the decrease-in-price puff piece was put out to bait more clients :unsure::unsure:

Screen Shot .png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I made this from a screenshot earlier and after adding the sock border I realised I got the reviews wrong for fox sake! 😶

I read the top reviews was the worst rated for the book..I thought I must show my tattle friends..I added some banana socks and was so pleased that over 50% rated the book the worst..after every thing was done it was 50% was top rated. 😬

Still the bottom sentence is funny at least lol 🤭

I may as well share it still if that's ok 🤗 it's done now lol.

Will be looking forward to catching up later ❤

Resizer_16005379620370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah... I get what you are all saying. I do, honestly. Hate woke stuff as a general rule. Can’t be doing with the whole JK Rowling outcry. Can’t stand the fact that H&M are harnessing themselves to this pious culture where we have to repress everything we say. Was pretty sure wotsisname hadn’t a scoobies when he posted the picture on Twitter of the chimpanzee being held by the hand between H&M. So please don’t think am asking for that type of misplaced outrage. I just think you chose that phrase on purpose Freda- maybe I have got this wrong! And I think it’s got way too many connotations in the context of slagging off Doria’s (clearly) dodgy business dealings alongside the Compton catchphrase.
Anyway. I appreciate your level opinions and the fact that some of us can agree to disagree. I also like the fact I feel I can say something without being hounded off a thread- there are a bunch of really strong people on here which is why debate is tolerated so well.

Of course I know the phrase! If I was using it to describe my kids it would make perfect sense. In fact I’m sure I have....
Anyway. I honestly don’t want this escalating Ian’s this derailing.
As you were (sorry for nicking your sign off, @Yorkiejules )
Nobody is out to annihilate anyone on here, unless you’re name is Meghan or Harry. I don’t care what Freda said ar what context she meant it in and I’m sure she’s more than capable of fighting her own battles. Monkeys, by nature are both playful and naughty, that’s where this term comes from. All this has to stop because we will become a nation of people afraid to open their mouths for fear of some do-gooder jumping down their throat. We are living in a time where people are being encouraged to report to the authorities if they leave their county because of lock-down. It’s dangerous territory and smacks of communism. Read this as you will, I’m just sick of grown ups telling other grown ups what they should or shouldn’t do....
7985115B-5697-4A1A-90B8-048AE21F0B6E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lady C told the story of the Queen having lunch with an old and long-established friend of hers and the gruesome twosome must have come up along with the word marriage, I believe the Queen allegedly said, "I hope I'm dead before those two get married"!

Based on that I think you could be onto something. I'd actually thought it myself. If The Queen did say that it makes you wonder what the hell must have been going on for her to have come out with something like that. I can't remember if it was in one of her blogs or the book.

I think something bad must be going on in the background currently because Lady C has been vitriolic towards those two in the last two blogs. Really cutting.

She's mentioned a couple of times of Harry being addicted to Meghan like Heroin so I'm reading something into that, we've speculated here many times about whether or not he's partaking again ... Time will tell ...

If you want to know where the term monkey business comes from, take a drive through the Monkey enclosure at Longleat, if your car comes away unscathed you will have escaped monkey business. That term for all of my long life has referred to mischief-making similar to what you've indulged in here to today which is in and of itself monkey business.
Agree "Monkey business " is being cheeky, mischievous, its a phrase I use and will continue to use and if people get offended by it they really need to get a grip and a life

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nobody is out to annihilate anyone on here, unless you’re name is Meghan or Harry. I don’t care what Freda said ar what context she meant it in and I’m sure she’s more than capable of fighting her own battles. Monkeys, by nature are both playful and naughty, that’s where this term comes from. All this has to stop because we will become a nation of people afraid to open their mouths for fear of some do-gooder jumping down their throat. We are living in a time where people are being encouraged to report to the authorities if they leave their county because of lock-down. It’s dangerous territory and smacks of communism. Read this as you will, I’m just sick of grown ups telling other grown ups what they should or shouldn’t do....
View attachment 247597
My Mum still calls me her little monkey and asks me what monkey business I've been up to whenever I see her 🤣 it's a commonly used phrase and should not be labelled ray cist by the woke brigades of today, it's not at all. My son's favourite film when he was little was titled 'Monkey Business' so do all these things have to stop now just because someone MIGHT take offence to it? I don't think so.

Unless we replace it with Simian Stupidity, but I'm sure even then some monkey lovers would start moaning 🤣

@Pom Bear - your poo pic had me belly laughing earlier when I finally got caught up (internet sodding about all day) thank you lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Tiddlypom I think that this is latest in series although no15 is promised.
I'd like to read his predictions on how it will all pan out but you have to pay for that bit!
Thanks @Scotch Mist - think he’s such a sharp writer. Yes would also like to read his predictions as he has been spot on so far.
This is the other thing I found but don’t know if this link works. Sorry 😐

https://narcsite.com/2020/03/09/all-in-the-eyes-13/

Reactions: 6
❤ I’m a “red mix” so I know I don’t matter in the new political climate, but does that mean no more of our fav?! There really needs to be a manual on these things! Perhaps S&M could put it on their todo list?!
Don’t get me bleeping started on the name change for the Redskins 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
i'm excited for this new "juicy" stuff that will come out. that means this thread will be active again!!! :love: I am sick and tired of reading their PR puff pieces. Why do they even need to include themselves in the news every day? What was the point of the helicopter puff piece? To paint him a picture as "loving dad"? :rolleyes:
The first thing that hit me with that chopper puff piece was the utter total pretention of it.:mad:
Who the duck thought it was a cute warm fluffy family oriented piece? Are they nuts? We are mid covid and struggling to be permitted to walk to tesco's or to the park without PPE and these cunts are trilling like insane budgies about hazza "taking his cutie-pie and dolly for a spin in a chopper." Wasting fuel, expanding their carbon footprint and most offensive of all to me ... being pretentious cunts on our(probably) dime.
Eejits.

My word, the stuff that's coming out.

I'm imagining the email that was passed from office to office to office the day he went.

TOP SECRET. The threat has been neutralized!
Is that a typo? Maybe you meant neutered. :eek:
Might explain the secrecy around archiedoll's production.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The first thing that hit me with that chopper puff piece was the utter total pretention of it.:mad:
Who the duck thought it was a cute warm fluffy family oriented piece? Are they nuts? We are mid covid and struggling to be permitted to walk to tesco's or to the park without PPE and these cunts are trilling like insane budgies about hazza "taking his cutie-pie and dolly for a spin in a chopper." Wasting fuel, expanding their carbon footprint and most offensive of all to me ... being pretentious cunts on our(probably) dime.
Eejits.
Yet another case of 'do as I say, not as I do' as far as I can see. 👍

Reactions: 16
❤ I’m a “red mix” so I know I don’t matter in the new political climate, but does that mean no more of our fav?! There really needs to be a manual on these things! Perhaps S&M could put it on their todo list?!
Oh God I loved chanting that with my little uns and doing the bouncing on the beds (though no mattresses were harmed in the events). BOING-BOING! That made me smile.:m

Was just buying something on Amazon and got the blurb afterwards saying, "people who bought (what I'd bought) also purchased this."

Couldn't resist having a looksee and well waddyaknow, it says "

• Endorsed by Prince Henry of Wales, KCVO

Amazon product

Probably finds them very useful in the basement!

Edited to add, I bought a map you durty minded Tattlers!
The truth is out. You literally need a map to find your own poop chute :eek: Mortified for you :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eejits.

Is that a typo? Maybe you meant neutered. :eek:
Might explain the secrecy around archiedoll's production.
No way Haz got his US pilot’s license 😂 he has to pass a written test for the FAA and his Art teacher isn’t here to take it for him 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t get me bleeping started on the name change for the Redskins 🤯
I know. Not even my business since I'm not in the States but holy duck the jumping on the bandwagon re that type of thing made me want to throw up.
Fine, if your team is called the Atlanta Slaves or the Colorado Cotton Pickers ... wise up and change the offensive names. But Redskins has never seemed offensive to me.I dunno, maybe malsi feels different and it's her area of expertise.
The same with the gofundme style appeal fund by you know who for paying the legal costs of people caught rioting and looting. duck off. They broke the law in a very dangerous way. It wasn't white(oh God I said "white" :eek:) collar criminality, it was extensive damage to property and people. duck them all, black white and anything in between for the heartache they've caused. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know. Not even my business since I'm not in the States but holy duck the jumping on the bandwagon re that type of thing made me want to throw up.
Fine, if your team is called the Atlanta Slaves or the Colorado Cotton Pickers ... wise up and change the offensive names. But Redskins has never seemed offensive to me.I dunno, maybe malmi feels different and it's her area of expertise.
The same with the gofundme style appeal fund by you knoe who for paying the legal costs of people caught rioting and looting. duck off. They broke the law in a very dangerous way. It wasn't white(oh God I said "white" :eek:) collar criminality, it was extensive damage to property and people. duck them all, black white and anything in between for the heartache they've caused. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Nope! I’m with you! Proud Redskin...although I’m a little more greenish in hue... calling a team the Avacadoskins wouldn’t probably be quite so catchy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title. Keeping it simple,

Harry and Meghan #42 Hazza and his honey doing anything for money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh dear....a “report” button appeared on my screen... YET AGAIN THE RED MAN IS BEING SILENCED!!!! WE HAVE A VOICE AND WE WILL BE HEARD!!! RAAAACISTS!!! heh heh just kidding. I assume I’ve veered too far off topic 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.