Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsurprisingly, mouthpiece Katie Nicholl has been sent out with 'Harry is Happier than Ever'.

The surprise is that they use this Vanity Fair piece to say Harry is a useless idiot, who was lost, never had a successful relationship, is clueless in Hollywood and completely depends on 'Meghan and their experienced team of aides'. Oh, and he is 'a clean-living, yoga-loving feminist'. 🥴

It's another weird example of the thinking that goes on in Harkle-land. Harry is the same age as Diana when she died is used to open the article and close it.

This is reminding me more and more of the rock star 'curse of 28'. Why would a fluffy birthday article make that tragic image both the second sentence, and also come back to 'his mother's coffin' in the closing two paragraphs? And five mentions of 'mother' or 'Diana' in the opening two paragraphs. If anyone wasn't clear what they've sold Netflix, it's all there.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
How lovely to see him happy without her in sight. I wouldn't be surprised if she releases a pic of her h and Archie
I am bleeping loving that shade. Now tell me there’s nothing going on in the background. That it an orchestrated effort by the RF. Hip hip hooray 🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unsurprisingly, mouthpiece Katie Nicholl has been sent out with 'Harry is Happier than Ever'.

The surprise is that they use this Vanity Fair piece to say Harry is a useless idiot, who was lost, never had a successful relationship, is clueless in Hollywood and completely depends on 'Meghan and their experienced team of aides'. Oh, and he is 'a clean-living, yoga-loving feminist'. 🥴

It's another weird example of the thinking that goes on in Harkle-land. Harry is the same age as Diana when she died is used to open the article and close it.

This is reminding me more and more of the rock star 'curse of 28'. Why would a fluffy birthday article make that tragic image both the second sentence, and also come back to 'his mother's coffin' in the closing two paragraphs? And five mentions of 'mother' or 'Diana' in the opening two paragraphs. If anyone wasn't clear what they've sold Netflix, it's all there.
What a load of shite that article is:

"Here is a man who’s very content and happy with his marriage, his family life, and thriving within his professional life,” Scobie said. “This is the moment he can sit back and think, ‘I made it.’ He has found his happiness.”

“He can celebrate his birthday on a high,” said royal commentator and author Ingrid Seward. “He’s embracing his new life and everything is an adventure right now. He has moved on very quickly, and I don’t think he misses his old life at all.”

Yeah right keep telling yourself that Hazza 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I am bleeping loving that shade. Now tell me there’s nothing going on in the background. That it an orchestrated effort by the RF. Hip hip hooray 🙌🙌
Apparently people have spotted that last year they referred to him as Duke of Sussex but this year its just poor old plain prince Harry 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

"Here is a man who’s very content and happy with his marriage, his family life, and thriving within his professional life,” Scobie said. “This is the moment he can sit back and think, ‘I made it.’ He has found his happiness.”

“He can celebrate his birthday on a high,” said royal commentator and author Ingrid Seward. “He’s embracing his new life and everything is an adventure right now. He has moved on very quickly, and I don’t think he misses his old life at all.”

Me thinks he doth protest too much

• Haha
Reactions: 20

When the only person around saying you are happy is your wife's paid mouthpiece, it's time to book a ticket home. One-way.

• Haha
Those birthday photos from BRF are priceless; just the right amount of subtle shade :devilish: *chefs kiss*

• Haha
I spotted someone on twitter pointing out the massive bulge on William's picture 🤣 no wonder Smeg is acting like a woman scorned when he turned her down :m:m:m
Screenshot_20200915-082842.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think I might vomit 🤮 at the amount of deluded sugars on Twitter today! Already today seen “King Harry”, the “Real King” and that the D&D of Cambridge are vile racists 😒 might have to log off Twitter for the day.
Oh and so many saying where is Meghan in the photos?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think I might vomit 🤮 at the amount of deluded sugars on Twitter today! Already today seen “King Harry”, the “Real King” and that the D&D of Cambridge are vile racists 😒 might have to log off Twitter for the day.
Oh and so many saying where is Meghan in the photos?
Twitter is full of deluded cunts who really don't understand what the royal family is about. I've seen tweets criticising them for taking public money and just turning up to shake hands with someone 😁 These morons are unable to grasp why the British public can't stand the Harkles and of course we're all racists as well 🙄

It's best to just accept that they are either 'special needs' or anti monarchists who hate white people.

Even if Queenie takes away their titles it won't make any difference to these idiots they will still call them King Harry, Princess Meghan and Prince Archie because they really are brain dead morons. They despise the monarchy but want to give the Harkles false titles 🤪 you couldn't make it up 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where is the birthday cake we all deserve today.....all tattle talk and no cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harry did not feature in any of the Royal birthday message picture for Meagain so they are consistent with her not appearing in his photos.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.