Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant 😂 a bit like Harry touching M's ever deflating/infating moonbump....
Loooool 😄Thank you 😄 ❤ xx
Genius!

Just Harry and Mr Blobby's American Road Trip is the content I would sign up with Netflix to see.....

When did we last see Harry with a smile like that one?
Thank you 😄❤ Lol one I could try to make later xx

That is brilliant Pom, thank you! 🤣 💕🤣It's an even better fit than the ones Archibald wears! :m:m xx
Thank you 😄❤ xx
Loooooool yep and much cleaner 🤭😄 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was reading the comments on this Celt News YouTube video...

... and there is a lot of feeling that H's true personality is the one we're been seeing since he and M cut ties with the palace, i.e. greedy, idle, selfish, arrogant and so on. And that the palace PR machine deserve a medal for managing to conceal it, and instead promote his cheeky chappy image. Nothing new there. However someone mentioned that H's Private Secretary, Edward Lane Fox, who took office shortly after the naked Las Vegas pictures, and who largely deserves the credit for successful PR, stood down shortly before the wedding. Funny time to stand down methinks.

I like this picture of H with Lane Fox. Sums him up.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry's remarks in support of the Walking with the Wounded Walk of Oman didn't get much traction yesterday. Another 60 second pre-record, but the script was strong and well-written, so pretty obviously didn't come from his LA team 🥴

He closed his comments with 'I'll see you soon' (not on this clip - they edited out (!) but on the full video shown on their Facebook feed) which must mean he is off in November to Oman to support? His closest friend Arthur Landon's father made his immense (£750 million) fortune as the advisor to Sultan Qaboos of Oman so it would be fairly amazing if Harry didn't show his face, particularly after the Sultan himself has backed the Walk of Oman.
HM Sultan Qaboos sadly died in January.

Reactions: 12
A Tory MP has been urged to table a motion in the House of Commons to strip them of their Titles Duke and Duchess. Oh.... please, please, please !!! Just spotted it. Just on way out...thought I'd post

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

... and there is a lot of feeling that H's true personality is the one we're been seeing since he and M cut ties with the palace, i.e. greedy, idle, selfish, arrogant and so on. And that the palace PR machine deserve a medal for managing to conceal it, and instead promote his cheeky chappy image. Nothing new there. However someone mentioned that H's Private Secretary, Edward Lane Fox, who took office shortly after the naked Las Vegas pictures, and who largely deserves the credit for successful PR, stood down shortly before the wedding. Funny time to stand down methinks.

Lane Fox obviously sussed out Snarkle and realised he was on a hiding to nothing once she took control.

Reactions: 22
A Tory MP has been urged to table a motion in the House of Commons to strip them of their Titles Duke and Duchess. Oh.... please, please, please !!! Just spotted it. Just on way out...thought I'd post
[/QUOTE
Strange... it came up as breaking news I'm sure on my phone but when I looked again it appears its a 1 day old story in the Express . Sorry if its already been mentioned on here previously.

They would never remove the titles. The Sussexes are going to keep them.

• Sad
Would it not be more likely to be put forward if it were a Labour MP that was approached. The titles should be taken away from them because they are no longer doing any duties in this country (if they ever did), and all the titles have served to do is help them get a multi million deal overseas.

The royal family would not be able to cope without these courtiers telling them what to do, when to do it, and then trying to clean up any pr mishaps for them.

Reactions: 14
Oh my hell y'all have been busy bees!!! It's going to take me days to catch up!!! Love the thread title!!! Oh how I've missed you Tattlers!! Oh and I support the removal of Titles.....at the least, definitely for her!!! Ok.....time to give the 9 yr old her beginning of the year state test......wish us luck! Oh, forgot to add, they are STILL what @freda19 says, and this "big Netflix Deal" is even more of a joke!! Who the hell in their right mind wants to watch anything about these idiots?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh my hell y'all have been busy bees!!! It's going to take me days to catch up!!! Love the thread title!!! Oh how I've missed you Tattlers!! Oh and I support the removal of Titles.....at the least, definitely for her!!! Ok.....time to give the 9 yr old her beginning of the year state test......wish us luck! Oh, forgot to add, they are STILL what @freda19 says, and this "big Netflix Deal" is even more of a joke!! Who the hell in their right mind wants to watch anything about these idiots?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄:m
Good to see you back here, how the heck are you??:m:D

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good to see you back here, how the heck are you??:m:D
Thank you! We are surviving and "thriving"..... actually, just surviving. We are at my brother n law's place. We will be here a while. Our house and property.....🥺😭 That's all I can really say. And now with it sitting for two weeks, no electricity, and continuous days of rain and over 100 degree weather.....it's now full of mold 🤦🏻‍♀️ My husband and son are working everyday. And it turns out alot of the Deputies who have been working since day 1 of this Hurricane nightmare have all tested positive for COVID, including the big boss man. So yeah, the stress never ends! On the positive, my husband and Son have NOT tested positive! The only snag our son hit, was a horrible case of poison ivy he got from clearing trees. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's been 2 weeks since I've seen them. We talk if they hit a good singnal. Our cell carrier has completely dropped the ball. The only cell carrier with 100% service is AT&T. As we deal with the aftermath of this storm, we now turn our attention to our Family and Friends in California and Oregon who are dealing with these fatal brutal fires. 🥺

Oh and to keep on topic - These two disgusting wastes of space get cringier and cringier but the day!!!! Can't the Queen do something?? I heard Frogmore has been paid back. Is PC still shelling out dough (correction, the residents of the UK) to keep them thriving in the life they think they are entitled too??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
PC shelled out a huge lump sum rumoured to be £2 million for this year. They've already taken that but aren't getting any more so they are claiming to be independent and self-supporting. No mention of paying the £2 million back though by the greedy pair. Glad you are surviving but life sounds really tough out there - sending hugs!

HM Sultan Qaboos sadly died in January.
He did sadly. It's the present Sultan who is backing the Walk of Oman. Badly written post on my part!

I'm fascinated by whether Harry is going to Oman as the 'see you soon' implied. If he goes, will there be photos with the Sultan? You don't get much more royal than Prince Harry with the ruler of Oman. And The Duchess can royal visit it up to her hearts content if she takes her own photographer.
The MailOnline caught up today and published a 'Hero Harry' PR piece which is quite a read. You can tell it's Harkle PR when the first word of the title is 'Prince'

So they are scrabbling to fix the Invictus damage. This piece points out his two (count them, TWO) zoom calls to support the current walk in Oman, then drops in his expeditions to the North and South Pole a decade ago and the like. They've even squeezed a quote out of Dominic Reid of the Invictus Games Foundation ' 'The Invictus Games Foundation is proud to lend its support to Walking with the Wounded and the Walk of Oman. This walk not only shares a patron with the foundation, it shares its goals in supporting those injured in service. We look forward to helping establish further international endeavours in the future.'

Interestingly, Dominic Reid of Invictus sits on the board of True Royalty TV (whose sister company Spun Gold was negotiating the cancelled Los Angeles Concert. He's also just founded sequiturlondon.com, which continues his expertise in the field of anniversary events (think Jubilees, centenaries, Diana's 60th birthday, that sort of thing). This True Royalty TV connection with M&H is bugging me for some reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you! We are surviving and "thriving"..... actually, just surviving. We are at my brother n law's place. We will be here a while. Our house and property.....🥺😭 That's all I can really say. And now with it sitting for two weeks, no electricity, and continuous days of rain and over 100 degree weather.....it's now full of mold 🤦🏻‍♀️ My husband and son are working everyday. And it turns out alot of the Deputies who have been working since day 1 of this Hurricane nightmare have all tested positive for COVID, including the big boss man. So yeah, the stress never ends! On the positive, my husband and Son have NOT tested positive! The only snag our son hit, was a horrible case of poison ivy he got from clearing trees. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's been 2 weeks since I've seen them. We talk if they hit a good singnal. Our cell carrier has completely dropped the ball. The only cell carrier with 100% service is AT&T. As we deal with the aftermath of this storm, we now turn our attention to our Family and Friends in California and Oregon who are dealing with these fatal brutal fires. 🥺

Oh and to keep on topic - These two disgusting wastes of space get cringier and cringier but the day!!!! Can't the Queen do something?? I heard Frogmore has been paid back. Is PC still shelling out dough (correction, the residents of the UK) to keep them thriving in the life they think they are entitled too??
Bless you for the horrible time you are having of it all, hope things get better for you soon X why these pair of Freda words can't do something that would actually be useful like coming to help folks such as yourself dealing with all that stress, it must be awful. But no, it'd be too much hard work & they'd have to get their hands proper dirty for once wouldn't they. Sending you a hug & hope you can see your family soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cancel Netflix is trending on twitter. Harry and Meghan have made a huge mistake signing a deal with Netflix. Also Netflix for their lack of judgement over Harry and Meghan and Cuties. They've got it really wrong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
PC shelled out a huge lump sum rumoured to be £2 million for this year. They've already taken that but aren't getting any more so they are claiming to be independent and self-supporting. No mention of paying the £2 million back though by the greedy pair. Glad you are surviving but life sounds really tough out there - sending hugs!

He did sadly. It's the present Sultan who is backing the Walk of Oman. Badly written post on my part!

I'm fascinated by whether Harry is going to Oman as the 'see you soon' implied. If he goes, will there be photos with the Sultan? You don't get much more royal than Prince Harry with the ruler of Oman. And The Duchess can royal visit it up to her hearts content if she takes her own photographer.
The MailOnline caught up today and published a 'Hero Harry' PR piece which is quite a read. You can tell it's Harkle PR when the first word of the title is 'Prince'

So they are scrabbling to fix the Invictus damage. This piece points out his two (count them, TWO) zoom calls to support the current walk in Oman, then drops in his expeditions to the North and South Pole a decade ago and the like. They've even squeezed a quote out of Dominic Reid of the Invictus Games Foundation ' 'The Invictus Games Foundation is proud to lend its support to Walking with the Wounded and the Walk of Oman. This walk not only shares a patron with the foundation, it shares its goals in supporting those injured in service. We look forward to helping establish further international endeavours in the future.'

Interestingly, Dominic Reid of Invictus sits on the board of True Royalty TV (whose sister company Spun Gold was negotiating the cancelled Los Angeles Concert. He's also just founded sequiturlondon.com, which continues his expertise in the field of anniversary events (think Jubilees, centenaries, Diana's 60th birthday, that sort of thing). This True Royalty TV connection with M&H is bugging me for some reason.
I actually got a subscription to True Royalty TV and was surprised at all the stuff about the Hark - themoneygreedymongersseek - les. Not sure I want to continue that, especially considering I can't watch any of it anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 14
I actually got a subscription to True Royalty TV and was surprised at all the stuff about the Hark - themoneygreedymongersseek - les. Not sure I want to continue that, especially considering I can't watch any of it anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬
It's True Harkle TV, isn't it?It's basically created a business model of new flattering content based around Meghan and Harry (with a bit of token Cambridge thrown in) plus a back-catalogue of Royal history. They went out to raise more funds in May and the pitch is interesting, to say the least:

As previously reported, True Royalty claims to be the first and only established TV channel serving the global millions of Royal super-fans, with 20,000 paying subscribers already. The network has also been dubbed as the “Netflix for Royalty” by Vanity Fair.

“With 350+ hours of top quality Royal content, refreshed monthly and with frequent exclusive commissions, True Royalty curates the most relevant titles according to Royal news and the viewer’s particular interest areas – British Royals, World Royals and Royalty through history.”

The network has also signed further major distribution deals, ready to activate using funds raised through Crowdcube. The network is planning for these to drive rapid subscriber growth, which in turn is the driver of Enterprise Value in this market.

“We identify intersection as the core True Royalty TV audience, helped by the global success of The Crown and the life of the first American Royal baby – and underserved to date.

So they referred to 'the life of the first American Royal baby' in their latest funding round. Which is 'interesting' as that baby is completely invisible because it is rumoured that Meghan hasn't had an offer she likes yet.

I'm not knocking True Royalty TV although I wonder exactly how close to the Harkles they are. And I wonder how all this relates to the Harkle Netflix deal.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.