Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my hell y'all have been busy bees!!! It's going to take me days to catch up!!! Love the thread title!!! Oh how I've missed you Tattlers!! Oh and I support the removal of Titles.....at the least, definitely for her!!! Ok.....time to give the 9 yr old her beginning of the year state test......wish us luck! Oh, forgot to add, they are STILL what @freda19 says, and this "big Netflix Deal" is even more of a joke!! Who the hell in their right mind wants to watch anything about these idiots?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄:m
We're all so glad that you have come back. ❤
Hope everything is OK with you. It's great to hear from you again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We're all so glad that you have come back. ❤
Hope everything is OK with you. It's great to hear from you again.
I'm glad Mom is back - it used to have me belly laughing at you lot teaching her swear words & seeing poor Mom fitting them in sentences when I was a lurker. She did a mighty fine job of it though 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my hell y'all have been busy bees!!! It's going to take me days to catch up!!! Love the thread title!!! Oh how I've missed you Tattlers!! Oh and I support the removal of Titles.....at the least, definitely for her!!! Ok.....time to give the 9 yr old her beginning of the year state test......wish us luck! Oh, forgot to add, they are STILL what @freda19 says, and this "big Netflix Deal" is even more of a joke!! Who the hell in their right mind wants to watch anything about these idiots?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄:m
Hey! Welcome back! Hope you are getting your life back soon ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yay, Momof5 good to see you posting again!
Sorry to hear about your house but glad your 2 men are safe and well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you! We are surviving and "thriving"..... actually, just surviving. We are at my brother n law's place. We will be here a while. Our house and property.....🥺😭 That's all I can really say. And now with it sitting for two weeks, no electricity, and continuous days of rain and over 100 degree weather.....it's now full of mold 🤦🏻‍♀️ My husband and son are working everyday. And it turns out alot of the Deputies who have been working since day 1 of this Hurricane nightmare have all tested positive for COVID, including the big boss man. So yeah, the stress never ends! On the positive, my husband and Son have NOT tested positive! The only snag our son hit, was a horrible case of poison ivy he got from clearing trees. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's been 2 weeks since I've seen them. We talk if they hit a good singnal. Our cell carrier has completely dropped the ball. The only cell carrier with 100% service is AT&T. As we deal with the aftermath of this storm, we now turn our attention to our Family and Friends in California and Oregon who are dealing with these fatal brutal fires. 🥺

Oh and to keep on topic - These two disgusting wastes of space get cringier and cringier but the day!!!! Can't the Queen do something?? I heard Frogmore has been paid back. Is PC still shelling out dough (correction, the residents of the UK) to keep them thriving in the life they think they are entitled too??
Lovely to hear from you again 😊

Hopefully life will return to normal again, sooner rather than later, for you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to see you @Momof5intheStates, stay safe & know we’re thinking of you & hoping you’re home soon x

Has this been shared, apologies if it has!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cancel Netflix is trending on twitter. Harry and Meghan have made a huge mistake signing a deal with Netflix. Also Netflix for their lack of judgement over Harry and Meghan and Cuties. They've got it really wrong.
To be fair it's more to do with that pee-doh-fest stuff :mad:... the 11 years olds dirty DIRTY dancing etc etc, but it's still means they're losing money so that'll be less in the pot for the gruesome twosome to get their trotters on.

Somewhat similar but not ... has anyone seen the new rules for having a movie nominated for an Oscar? I'm hoping it's some sort of weird joke but I fear not:confused:Basically if you're a straight white able bodied actor you're fucked if you think you have a future in Hollyweird.

It's True Harkle TV, isn't it?It's basically created a business model of new flattering content based around Meghan and Harry (with a bit of token Cambridge thrown in) plus a back-catalogue of Royal history. They went out to raise more funds in May and the pitch is interesting, to say the least:

As previously reported, True Royalty claims to be the first and only established TV channel serving the global millions of Royal super-fans, with 20,000 paying subscribers already. The network has also been dubbed as the “Netflix for Royalty” by Vanity Fair.

“With 350+ hours of top quality Royal content, refreshed monthly and with frequent exclusive commissions, True Royalty curates the most relevant titles according to Royal news and the viewer’s particular interest areas – British Royals, World Royals and Royalty through history.”

The network has also signed further major distribution deals, ready to activate using funds raised through Crowdcube. The network is planning for these to drive rapid subscriber growth, which in turn is the driver of Enterprise Value in this market.

“We identify intersection as the core True Royalty TV audience, helped by the global success of The Crown and the life of the first American Royal baby – and underserved to date.

So they referred to 'the life of the first American Royal baby' in their latest funding round. Which is 'interesting' as that baby is completely invisible because it is rumoured that Meghan hasn't had an offer she likes yet.

I'm not knocking True Royalty TV although I wonder exactly how close to the Harkles they are. And I wonder how all this relates to the Harkle Netflix deal.
What a pocklle of shite. Whatever happened to plain ole English?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm glad Mom is back - it used to have me belly laughing at you lot teaching her swear words & seeing poor Mom fitting them in sentences when I was a lurker. She did a mighty fine job of it though 🤣👏
Glad to see Momof5 back too.❤
Remember when Mom found out that 'fanny' doesn't mean an arse in the UK!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair it's more to do with that pee-doh-fest stuff :mad:... the 11 years olds dirty DIRTY dancing etc etc, but it's still means they're losing money so that'll be less in the pot for the gruesome twosome to get their trotters on.
It isn't. The film is AGAINST it. People made up their minds without watching it based on a badly chosen promotion pic.

Reactions: 9
Glad to see Momof5 back too.❤
Remember when Mom found out that 'fanny' doesn't mean an arse in the UK!🤣🤣
Yes! My phone has nearly been ruined on many occasion due to spat out drink all over it laughing! 🤣 Fannies, fanny packs and pants, I think it's all been on here at some point. Along with merkin's magic minge that trapped Hazno's crown jewels like a Venus flytrap, that's got to be the funniest (Freda denies she said it, but she SO did)! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He has an exceptionally irritating queenly patronising and snipey manner.
Agree. He is so snide and sanctimonious. And for someone who makes a living from his “Royal Reporter” status, he certainly doesn’t seem to like them at all. Only Megain. Such an utter bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It isn't. The film is AGAINST it. People made up their minds without watching it based on a badly chosen promotion pic.
To be honest I've no clue as it hasn't been on my radar, so I bow to your more informed opinion on it.

I only mentioned it because when I looked at the hashtag someone posted upthread re 'cancel netflix' it was wall to wall "I cancelled because of their pee-doh content" rather than to do with the harkles.

@ Mo5 , welcome back buddy. You certainly have a hard row to hoe at the moment. Such a shame re the mould taking hold on top of everything else, it's a bleep to get rid of especially in your climate.
Hopefully your boys are on top of it and things will be back on track soon.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes! My phone has nearly been ruined on many occasion due to spat out drink all over it laughing! 🤣 Fannies, fanny packs and pants, I think it's all been on here at some point. Along with merkin's magic minge that trapped Hazno's crown jewels like a Venus flytrap, that's got to be the funniest (Freda denies she said it, but she SO did)! 🤣
Same here! 🤣
BIB - hmmm, that definitely sounds like Freda!!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Somewhat similar but not ... has anyone seen the new rules for having a movie nominated for an Oscar? I'm hoping it's some sort of weird joke but I fear not:confused:Basically if you're a straight white able bodied actor you're fucked if you think you have a future in Hollyweird.

What a pocklle of shite. Whatever happened to plain ole English?
That really isn't good is it. My view is, and it's just my view, whoever is best qualified for the job gets it. So, you've got white actors reading for a part in a film, if they're far better than any ethnic minority actor, surely they should get the part? Otherwise, that's the R word in reverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That really isn't good is it. My view is, and it's just my view, whoever is best qualified for the job gets it. So, you've got white actors reading for a part in a film, if they're far better than any ethnic minority actor, surely they should get the part? Otherwise, that's the R word in reverse.
Exactly. Frankly an oscar earned under those specifications should be an embarrassment and people should refuse them to make that point. But it's Hollyweird and they will grab at any tit gong/trophy no matter how ridiculously awarded.
It's Positive Discrimination gone bleeping wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hollywood has been on the decline for a long time now. The golden era of cinema is long gone unfortunately.

Everything seems to be a bad remake or superhero movie chock full of special effects that are more impressive than the acting.

I was watching the promo for Kenneth Branagh's new version of 'Death on the Nile' which now seems to have a diverse cast with characters that aren't in the original book 🙄 They can't resist tinkering with it can they? But I'll go and see it because my daughter worked as a film extra in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.