Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely brilliant!

Needs a few HRH touches though... 'The Real Royal Nanny of Montecito', 'Bringing up Prince Archie' that sort of thing...

Reactions: 13
I think this is one of the worst things he has ever done. He claimed this was so important to him. And then just ditches them. He really has shown his true colours. How very disappointing for so many people.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely brilliant!

Needs a few HRH touches though... 'The Real Royal Nanny of Montecito', 'Bringing up Prince Archie' that sort of thing...
Some more challenges

i think one week it should be an assault course with an archiedoll strapped to your chest while holding a food parcel.

Another week how many free private jet lifts you can blag for Archie

design the best background for the basement zoom calls

New thread title is I think ( if I've looked at it right) from Scotch Mist:

Harry and Meghan #41. Harry and Meghan turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Can somebody check & do the honours please

Reactions: 15
I've added you too x

I've managed it before my dinner..it was hard but fun lol Hope it's ok..best I could do lol xx
The pink is Freda's ripped knitting lol
View attachment 236931

See you later xx
That's brilliant I love it
You're a genius

I love this as well excellent.
We could probably plan all the Harkles Netfix programming
Can i pitch 'I'm a celebrity get me out of the palace '

Last edited:
Awww! Pom, Maggie (Lady C) needs to be sat in there somewhere with her pearls & a glass of Dom Perignon
Dont forget me, and as I am LadyMuck I will wear my (faux) fur coat and no knickers. I might do a Markle and flash at the judge

Reactions: 14
The thread on DS about this pair just got locked down LOL, lasted a bit longer than I thought it would. It was fine so long as praise was posted but when negative posts stared popping up BAM thread closed. It was a good thread, broadly speaking no personal insults thrown at other members, posts for the most part were polite but some were negative in content about this right royal pair so it had to close.

Reactions: 12
New thread peeps

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.