Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oh fgs now Harry is suing The Times. It’s getting ridiculous.
I can see why the rest of The Royal Family have the mantra “never explain, never complain.”
At this rate they'll use up all their money trying to sue the press 😁 I do hope that Charles doesn't stump up a single penny to help them with their little war against the media.
I'm looking forward to the court case now as it could go as badly wrong as Johnny Depp's in exposing them...bring it on 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm just surprised that he hasn't had a hair transplant yet! I thought Smeggy would have him straight down the clinic and the dentist.
I guess she just wants to keep the money for her own procedures 😆View attachment 233285
Gawd, you'd think she could have at least invested in a bloody tin of Right Guard. Spends £9k on a frock to wear to a bloody film, but can't even afford some Roll On! 🤢

Ladies, I will leave you to your insanity.

On the other hand I may still occasionally pop up to remind you how it is looked upon in the real world.

Mwah xx
That's a bit presumptuous innit.....some of these good people might be blokes for all you know, talk about labelling.............

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I've always liked Harry in the past but now I'm starting to think maybe Meg didn't brainwash him entirely...she just brought out the parts of him that were well hidden before by PR + influence of the RF. It's very hard for me to imagine that she could convince someone to do everything he's doing now (I don't care how skilled and convincing she thinks she is in the bedroom :sick:) if he didn't fundamentally agree with it somehow. Meg might be horrid but I wonder if Harry isn't all that different deep down. Maybe he's always resented being the spare and wanted more recognition and money than Wills, and Megs was sort of his ticket out/excuse to put that plan into action.
I think Harry is weak, vulnerable, spoiled and thick. I think he, more than many, is a classic example of "two wolves in his heart".

If he'd fallen in love with a kind-hearted, decent Sloaney girl who wasn't overly bright herself, his better qualities could have been nourished. Instead, MM fed Harry's bad wolf.

Screenshot_20200906-173649_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
On her merkin's secret service.
Muckraker.
The (Freda word) who loved me.
Gingerfinger.
From Russia with love (leaving that as it is, new house, ya know 🤭)

I know it's not a Bond, but based on that picture posted the other day I reckon 'Blowfellas' might be needing to go on his list somewhere!
Gingerfinger :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The rumours are that Charles and TQ gave them a lump sum (Charles was supposed to be about £2 million) to fund this transition year and it was up to the Harkles how they used that money. So this PR is an absolute straight up lie, as they took the cash for the entire year and presumably spent it on cheap wigs for the Duchess (and burgers for Just Harry). Oh and that mansion they seemed to have managed to buy somehow.

The only sense Newsweek can plausibly say that they are 'no longer getting' cash is that they know they won't get another lump sum next year. That's it. But I doubt they have refunded Charles half of the money for the current 12 month period....

Any story that appears in Newsweek is Harkles' PR. They must be going nuts trying to cover up the damage of Harry leaving Invictus in the lurch.
Yes I agree and certainly won't believe that they aren't still being funded by us until it is confirmed by the royal family not the lying Harkles.

Just_me1954

VIP Member

Was she organising things back when she was a "working royal"?

She went on to debunk the claims of friendship between herself and Markle, writing, "I’ve met this woman once. Ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

margaretta

VIP Member
Comment from the Daily Mail about the repayment:
'Harry was obliged to, as this topic was raised by Simon Case as UK's new top civil servant.'
So it sounds as if questions were being asked and their hand was forced.

As far as im concerned repaying now will still not buy this self-centred pair either credibility, or respect !
LOL Simon Case, previous job was William’s right hand man. That is William protecting the monarchy front and centre!!!

Though I expect William is heartbroken about how Hapless is behaving, and even dragging his mother’s memory into the cesspit of markle along the way.

Wu Tien

Conception.
An American Werewolf in London (don't even need to change the title for that one).
Diva (ditto).
Breakfast (and lunch and supper) at Tiffany's.
The Exorcist (when Hazno is served his divorce papers).
A Haunting in Montecito.
Star Bores.
The Empire Strikes Back (oh, please please please let this one happen).
Close Encounters of the Third Ranked Kind.
Roamin' Holiday.
You Can Take the Girl Straight Outta Compton But You Can't Take Compton Outta the Girl.
Something's Gotta Give (Probably Hazno's Mental Health).
The Bare Witch.
Hair.
Prince of Cunts.
She's Gotta Have It.
By Any Means Necessary.
Bamboozled.
The Grifters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That wallpaper is horrible 😮 though I'm laughing at the comments so much 😄
What kind of person would make something vile like that 🤢

I can make wallpaper too...with cunts in it 😱 ok maybe the word lol 🤭
I've personalised it for Harry and meghan 😄

Resizer_15990801975970.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
i am shocked with the drama with invictus. Isn't that where Smeg met Haz? Doesn't it hold a special place in their heart?

He will never be a leader. he will always be a follower. His entire life, the men in suits told him what to do, what to wear, which events to attend to. Now Smeg tells him what to do, what to say and what to wear. They must've missed the men-in-grey-suits so much that all harry wears is grey. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She probably thought that RF= riches and thought if she bags a prince, she would get riches and flaunt around 10 carat diamond ring. Instead she got a meaningful ring, which is not bigger than her nails. RF is probably frugal and she probably didn't like that so brainwashed him into thinking about money. Now everything they do is dictated by money. :rolleyes:

Being rich requires brain, hardwork and a little bit of luck. the money-hungry-couple doesn't have any of those. They copy other people's ideas. They are only hard at work litigating others. Karma's a b**** and luck is definitely not on their side.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Thought they stepped away from the Royal Family to reduce the media attention on them and regain privacy. Now they want to make family documentaries with Netflix. They are full of shit and have nothing interesting to say. Just want to be Hollywood celebs rather than being part of the most famous family in the world.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If she’s had any prior contact with any member of the RF it’s Andrew on some yacht.
There’s pictures of him and her best pal Markus Anderson- so there’s the link.
And because of this Meghan could have some confidential information about the Andrew situation. Her silence will have a very high price. 🥺

I keep wondering if Samantha Markle has been paid to keep quiet too.

• Heart

Uberrima fides

No way!!! This is next-level cringe - it's all going to be ginger James Bond pastiche stuff, you just know it. Let's all start the film guesses..

HarkleFinger
Montecito Ex-Royale
Duchesses Are Forever
From ChungaChanga with Penguins
Licence To Shill
MeghanPussy
Lack Of Solace
Fly Another Day (on a private jet)
Skyfall (from a private jet)
Live And Let's Fly (on a private jet)
Fleecing Royales
Moneyraker
Diamonds Are Forever (especially tiaras)
For Your Bank Account Only
The Man With The Golden Dick
A View To A Divorce Settlement
Dr No Nothing Nobody
The World Is Not Enough (no changes needed)

• Haha

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
This week for parents is all about COVID safety rules for the first day back at school, so these pictures all wrong. Are their PR team youngsters or just tone-deaf amateurs? It's just a total own goal.

If they'd shared a picture of Archie planting some seeds in their own garden, that would have been popular (even with me if I'd had enough coffee ☕)
I think the rules in California are pretty strict and even parents are discouraged from going in. Kids can’t take their own pens/pencils etc yet Hank and Meg stroll up like they’re above it all. I would be a furious parent as well.

Baguette

VIP Member
I think this or the Queen even.

Until I see the check from their bank account I'll never believe it. It's come too fast on the back of the Invictus debacle and smacks once again of damage control.
The biggest scandal of the Invictus concert (which I think was a Diana-branded anniversary event) was that Invictus outed Harry as having planned a June 2021 Hollywood Bowl star-studded pop concert..... back in 2019. When he was a new dad, working Royal and happily going on fully-funded Royal tours., Oops.

ETA Did he sign that global streaming deal for the concert with Amazon whilst a working Royal? Was this going to be part of the Sussex Royal USA launch??? Bloody hell.

• Wow

Uberrima fides

back from 2017.

‘All I can say now is that I think Meghan was calculated — very calculated — in the way she handled people and relationships. She is very strategic in the way she cultivates circles of friends. Once she decides you’re not part of her life, she can be very cold.
‘It’s this shutdown mechanism she has. There’s nothing to negotiate. She’s made her decision and that’s it.’

^^on point with what is happening now

‘I know the Royal Family was something she found fascinating. She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month.

^^
maybe she has one of Lady C's old book too:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Her earliest memory is of Meghan reaching out to touch her hair. ‘She loved it because it was so long and straight. She had this amazing curly mane. I always cherished her hair and she mine.’

➿➿➿ curly mane... not that fake extensions she has on. i think all the people from her past are just fed up with her and moved on.

now can the media just be fed up with her and archive her already?
She sure goes to great lengths to straighten that curly hair and then to have straight extensions. I wonder how many horses lost their tails for her latest weave.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I won’t be watching anything they produce. Hope they fall flat on their greedy little faces.
Don't we all 😁 do you think that this makes us terrible people? 😆

That remit of programming is far too wide so as usual they are hedging their bets.

Netflix probably just wants Harry to spill the beans on the royals 😄
Now every chancer in LA with a dodgy script will be trying to get money out of them.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I really like her she's spot on about Meghan but I do feel that Harry has proved not to be the person we thought he was, and that he is more than just her enabler. He's just as bad as his horrible wife.
I agree he's just as bad. He should have done more to stick with Invictus and if she didnt like it, he should have stood up to her.