Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring them on. Cunts

Reactions: 16

their media scabie provided all the details the charity could not
Just catching up here ..... but does Omid know how to check for typos - although I am loving the idea of Harry planting “new pants”

Reactions: 27
I am loving the idea of Harry planting “new pants”
When Smeggy allows him to wear them, that is. It's so hard to get them over the leg irons.

Reactions: 19
Bit late but I agree with you completely and can confirm that most Irish people couldn't give a rat's furry sphincter what this gobdaw thinks about it. We actually had to deal with an onslaught of Americans going door-to-door telling us how to vote in the run-up to that one, for or against, so to tell you the truth I don't want to hear a single further US opinion on our abortion laws. Regardless of my own position on it. Megsy can go suck an egg, I'm sure she's good at it.

Reactions: 20
Yet again the "S" word ,once again they "Surprise " the public, while dragging a full camera crew along with them

I like that, here's a creepy video to go with it.....
100% Schizo

Reactions: 16
All this nicey nicey charity work with little kids. Can't imagine her ever doing what Diana did and shake hands with Aids sufferers and leprosy patients.

Reactions: 14
Does Dulux do vegan?

I’m sure Meghan is engaged in an exhausting round of plumping ‘throw pillows’.
Guess it will have to be this then - https://www.celticsustainables.co.uk/earthborn-claypaint/

£60 for 5 litres, wonder if that's expensive enough for Smegheaad?! It's made of clay so she could double up and use some as a face mask. Mind you, that would be saving money, not spending it so highly unlikely really. Perhaps the dolly could use the leftovers for doing some vegan finger painting.

Reactions: 12
That's a lovely offer. I'm sure some on here will be glad of it .Personally I'm waiting to buy it for buttons online or on VERY special offer (99p would be perfect) because I do prefer my books in physical form, especially bio type ones so I can go back and recheck facts.

I reckon the lovely Pom needs a Tattle medal for gallantry, the amount of times she's had to look at Hazno's balls!
Pom has more interest in Haz's balls than smeggy has. I doubt she's clapped eyes (or hands or minge) on his balls in many months.

Awww bless your great gran and her bible quotes. Im not religious but i like the quote’s sentiment you shared. Perhaps it can be reworked ala Jackie Collins “The Bitch “style ?
Easy peasy. "Don't be a fucken cunt".

Best avoid DS then . It's a cauldron of smegganites wall to wall. Very weird what they consider as "Breaking forum rules" too. Silly cunts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
All this nicey nicey charity work with little kids. Can't imagine her ever doing what Diana did and shake hands with Aids sufferers and leprosy patients.
Copying Princess Margret who was the first to visit with HIV positive persons...

And she was doing the hospital rounds because she was too lazy and too stupid to remember the names and details of the charities and those who worked there. The briefings were tiering and boring and she could not be bothered with them. It was much, much easier to sit with ill or old people or children, just asking how they do, cooing and holding their hands. She did good, but it was more of a result of her lazyness she went this path and ended up being adored for it.

Princess Margret didn't cosy up with strangers, as she wasn't brought up to be touchy feely with everyone, but she did read to the Aids patients for example.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.