Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also...I think Harry suddenly wanting to leave is 'cause of Meghan. If we recall, his exes, Cressida and Chelsy did not want to be part of the RF which is why he didn't settle with them. Surely if he didn't want to be part of the RF he would have married one of them. I think Meghan skewed his mindset on his own family
I thought this. I believe Chelsy is his Camilla but she didn’t want royal life so why didn’t he leave then? Wonder if Chelsy feels pissed off he didn’t give it up for her but has for Meghan?

A royal expert on the news said he’s scared Meghan will leave him!

Reactions: 11
In England and Wales under five years is considered a short marriage and if there are no children it's likely that each spouse would walk away with what they brought to the marriage. But having children involved changes all that.

Reactions: 6
It’s probably very rude but straight to the point 😂 😂😂 I would hate to be the subject of Philip’s displeasure 😅
Yep, and Philip never forgets 👌 He can’t even bear to be near Sarah Ferguson after the stunts she’s pulled...

Reactions: 6
In England and Wales under five years is considered a short marriage and if there are no children it's likely that each spouse would walk away with what they brought to the marriage. But having children involved changes all that.
The Queen has legal custody of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, so he would be able to keep Archie (if he is real, that is, we have all seen fakeprincess__ on Instagram, the theories make sense)

Reactions: 3
I’m just saying they best hope Phillip or The big Q do not go this week could you imagine the backlash 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lithuanian evening news just covered #megxit. Not in the best light, basically was saying everything you guys already pointed out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep, and Philip never forgets 👌 He can’t even bear to be near Sarah Ferguson after the stunts she’s pulled...
Can’t say I blame him! 😅

I love Philip, he’s such a character. Would love to hear his thoughts on this and lots of other things!

Reactions: 8
Workable solution - bullshit! Like I said earlier - it still won’t be enough for them.
The only solution should be....
stop all funds
take away their titles
stop us paying for the protection/sercurity
take away frogmore cottage-if they want to stay in a royal household they can stay in Nottingham cottage
make them give the tax payers some of our money back we paid for the wedding etc.
Put them on a COMMERCIAL flight to Canada.

Reactions: 22
According to People magazine online they've left Archie in Canada with Jessica mulroney.

Guess if they're not going to get their own way nobody is getting to see the baby. This witch sure had it all planned out.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What’s awful for then royal family - especially the Queen - is that they had ALL that tit in the 90s...Diana and Fergie and double divorce and then Diana dying. The Queen had her annus horibilis.
Their approval rating was at an all time low. It must have been so hard for the Queen. Since then they’ve all worked so hard to build up their reputation, William and Kate especially. Bet the Queen thought these days of scandal were behind her yet when the Queen and Prince Philip should be enjoying their old age they’re clearing up after their selfish duck of a grandson (and twit of a son Andrew!)

Reactions: 22
What’s awful for then royal family - especially the Queen - is that they had ALL that tit in the 90s...Diana and Fergie and double divorce and then Diana dying. The Queen had her annus horibilis.
Their approval rating was at an all time low. It must have been so hard for the Queen. Since then they’ve all worked so hard to build up their reputation, William and Kate especially. Bet the Queen thought these days of scandal were behind her yet when the Queen and Prince Philip should be enjoying their old age they’re clearing up after their selfish duck of a grandson (and twit of a son Andrew!)
Her only blessings at the moment are William and Kate - trusting they remain squeaky clean - and the public like Charles again.

Reactions: 15
She reaped what she sowed. Diana was no innocent when it came to the press
Diana played the press so hard! She was the ultimate manipulator of the media, the iconic interview, the endless paparazzi shots, she loved the attention when it suited her. Arguably Meghan and Diana are more alike in that sense. The big difference is that Diana had the people’s affection to spin everything in her favour, Meghan does not have the favour of the public.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know anything about divorce. But I always thought it was bullshit?

You split 50 / 50 what you aquired as a couple and leave with what you entered, or no?
As I understand it from my friend who just got divorced (7 years married, no kids), everything - all wealth, assets and debts - are put into a pot and split equally. I think Archie means that's now an automatic right as he's Meghan's contribution to the relationship.

However, that being said Harry and Meghan will undoubtedly have a pre-nup - I doubt advisors would have let them marry without it - so I believe she'll do well from it, as we saw with Diana and Fergie, but perhaps not the 50%.

Reactions: 3
They only consider it press intrusion because they’re not getting the press they want. If the press only had glittering things to say about them, they would love it and no comments about press attention would pass their lips! I don’t know about Harry, but Meghan LOVES the attention.

Reactions: 13
The Queen has legal custody of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, so he would be able to keep Archie (if he is real, that is, we have all seen fakeprincess__ on Instagram, the theories make sense)
I can't find that IG account?

According to People magazine online they've left Archie in Canada with Jessica mulroney.

Guess if they're not going to get their own way nobody is getting to see the baby. This witch sure had it all planned out.
Imagine leaving your baby, that is part of the RF, possibly without proper security detail? Idiots.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.