Harry and Meghan #38 Mired in debt - playing Russian Roulette?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @soll for the new thread title

Harry and Meghan are still you know whats ......
and Meghan is now Mrs. POTATOE head

BEST_MRS.POTATO_HEAD_EVER.png

The resemblance is uncanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you Scotch hamster!
Last thread was taken up with enjoying the fallout from Scooby Doo's book and much head scratching as to how they are financing the purchase of Scarface Mansion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Last thread was taken up with enjoying the fallout from Scooby Doo's book and much head scratching as to how they are financing the purchase of Scarface Mansion.
And Pom's absolutely brilliant portrayal of Hazno on that stripper pole - after a difficult couple of weeks that had me crying laughing I have to say 🤣

Thanks Pom 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the thread!

Toxic Lainey's back to spread the Rose Hanbury rumour and to tell the world that the Harkles are living with Oprah.

Its a coordinated 'something', isn't it?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Such delicate petals😂
Indeed 🤣🤣🤣
Going back to the conversation on the last thread - that estate was around 89 acres, and from what I understand, got sold eventually and divided into smaller plots of land, and H&M's land might be one of them (or I might have got it wrong, it's been a long day...).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done sol.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the thread!

Toxic Lainey's back to spread the Rose Hanbury rumour and to tell the world that the Harkles are living with Oprah.

I really can’t see Wills having an affair somehow, he sat through Diana’s pain as a what 13/14 year old? I think he knows the trauma they cause & if he did Kate’s a damn site better actor than Meglomaniac will ever be!.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For one nano second I almost got suckered in to feeling sorry/empathising with the gruesome twosome about wanting to leave behind the wicked tittle tattle turnip set that is our aristocracy - and then I remembered the shenanigans that they've been up to, continue to get up to and the sort of people they are probably mixing with now. Hell mend 'em.

@Oona was right, it's probably going to take a prodigal son scenario before Harry can come back - before he wants to return and before he will be welcomed by the people. Let's face it, it took the prodigal son having to descend to the depths of the pig pen, wallowing in pig poo and eating pig food, before he was able to see the depths of his own depravity and then actually become remorseful of the way he treated his father and family before asking for an opportunity to work for a living - not even a return to his original position. Harry will need that level of insight and humility. And let's face it, as parents and as a human beings when someone is truly repentant no one wants to cause further hurt but to heal.

But as yet, it is still tough love that is required. Spread your wings and fly, you charmless chumps, you pair of lemmings...

p.s. hope @Yorkiejules is ok 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I really can’t see Wills having an affair somehow, he sat through Diana’s pain as a what 13/14 year old? I think he knows the trauma they cause & if he did Kate’s a damn site better actor than Meglomaniac will ever be!.
Sounds as someone is tit stirring!! I still think he did do something! As when Kate was In Ireland with him, her body language showed something different. She was still on a couch with him and looked as if she didn’t want to be next nor near him!! At the time I thought it was quite odd!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the thread!

LOL they wish?!! William very much has eyes for Kate, meagain is just clutching at air at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds as someone is tit stirring!!
Yes it's just toxicity from the Harkles using their mouthpieces. Tom Sykes repeats that he heard 'the rumour' in the Daily Beast, so that Lainey can refer to his reporting all the while saying 'rumour' herself... Like a nasty teen chain letter, still spreading a smear they started back in autumn 2018.

This bit is vaguely interesting. Why does Lainey need to say that the Sussexes have bought this property? Was it in doubt? And then immediately say that they are freeloading yet again (so basically saying they aren't living at Russia House)

I’ve heard from a few locals in the area who are buzzing that while the Sussexes have indeed purchased the property, after leaving Tyler Perry’s place, and while waiting to make a couple of adjustments on the new place, they were actually spending some time in Oprah’s guest house – at least as of late last week. When you stay at Oprah’s… do you ever want to leave?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sounds as someone is tit stirring!! I still think he did do something! As when Kate was In Ireland with him, her body language showed something different. She was still on a couch with him and looked as if she didn’t want to be next nor near him!! At the time I thought it was quite odd!!
They were very relaxed and happy in Ireland. The Rose thing is someone sh!t stirring
Screenshot_20200817-205243.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fantastic thread name!

On another note I wonder how H&M feel about the fact that William & Kate are becoming more popular due to people's hate for them

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.