Harry and Meghan #38 Mired in debt - playing Russian Roulette?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished the previous thread and have to say I would absolutely love it if Scoobie is starting to have his eyes opened. The fact that he wants to be more balanced tells me they must be stabbing him in the back

Reactions: 26
Yes it's just toxicity from the Harkles using their mouthpieces. Tom Sykes repeats that he heard 'the rumour' in the Daily Beast, so that Lainey can refer to his reporting all the while saying 'rumour' herself... Like a nasty teen chain letter, still spreading a smear they started back in autumn 2018.

This bit is vaguely interesting. Why does Lainey need to say that the Sussexes have bought this property? Was it in doubt? And then immediately say that they are freeloading yet again (so basically saying they aren't living at Russia House)

I’ve heard from a few locals in the area who are buzzing that while the Sussexes have indeed purchased the property, after leaving Tyler Perry’s place, and while waiting to make a couple of adjustments on the new place, they were actually spending some time in Oprah’s guest house – at least as of late last week. When you stay at Oprah’s… do you ever want to leave?!
The question is what are they up to !!! Also to why would Giles Corden Twit a statement like that! Regarding the affair!!Now he would be a guy in the know!! As he mixes with that set!! What would he have to gain by blabbing!! Unless someone put him up to it?

Reactions: 8
Reposted article from the Telegraph on TT's Instagram - apparently MM's engagement ring didn't fit her for the final 7 weeks of her pregnancy... 🤔

20200817_213812.jpg

Reactions: 4
Thanks for new thread. It’s taken me ages to catch upon the last one.
Miss a day and there’s pages to read!

Here’s Arthur Edwards interview on GMB

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose trying to be scrupulously fair, why Arthur might be asking for forgiveness on behalf of the press there was some gratuitously provocative coverage of M like this ... I mean goodness knows i can't stand her, but she's not the only person who eats avocados, wreaking this havoc single-handedly
Screenshot_20200817-221810_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I didn't keep up for a few days and I'm already 2 threads behind 😩 time to catch up :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't keep up for a few days and I'm already 2 threads behind 😩 time to catch up :m
I’m even worse...I had already read through #37...then logged back in tonight and it took me 10 minutes before i realised I was reading bloody #36 again! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just finished the previous thread and have to say I would absolutely love it if Scoobie is starting to have his eyes opened. The fact that he wants to be more balanced tells me they must be stabbing him in the back
Scooby is feeling the heat after Haz's spokesperson came out to deny the 'shouting and swearing at TQ' story..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From your lips to God's ears. Hopefully.
Not that it helps us much as he's too chicken tit to dare say anything she can sue him for, but it would be nice to think that he finally realises he's been worshipping at the feet of someone who wouldn't waste one of her woodland pisses on his plastic face if it caught fire.
Hopefully he's being totally markled.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From your lips to God's ears. Hopefully.
Not that it helps us much as he's too chicken tit to dare say anything she can sue him for, but it would be nice to think that he finally realises he's been worshipping at the feet of someone who wouldn't waste one of her woodland pisses on his plastic face if it caught fire.
Hopefully he's being totally markled.:m
Unfortunately there are probably 10 scobie replacements lined up to do her bidding the moment he's markled off the scene :(

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I suppose trying to be scrupulously fair, why Arthur might be asking for forgiveness on behalf of the press there was some gratuitously provocative coverage of M like this ... I mean goodness knows i can't stand her, but she's not the only person who eats avocados, wreaking this havoc single-handedlyView attachment 214995
Yes, I agree, I think there were definitely some articles where you can suspect class and cultural differences and just plain ill will and bullying and this is one of them. The problem here I think is that a makeup artist posting a photo of the oh so trendy avocado toasts while gushing about his newly royal host just does not sit well in a royal context. It's influencer fare and many people would go :rolleyes: even then. But I think this is where the issue of cultural difference and also class may come in. Let's say someone has been even slightly socially mobile, not necessarily in any negative sense, and sees things like avocado on toast as markers of their ascent, should then people with a different background, who have never had to make that journey shoot them down and make fun of them? I think her lashing out at Kate may come from this kind of a very hurt place, Kate knows what not to do and the list may seem endlessly long from the perspective of someone who does not. You would not want just anyone to tell you and a friendly sister in law may very well feel like the right person.

Just playing the devil's advocate... :)

Reactions: 15
Yes, I agree, I think there were definitely some articles where you can suspect class and cultural differences and just plain ill will and bullying and this is one of them. The problem here I think is that a makeup artist posting a photo of the oh so trendy avocado toasts while gushing about his newly royal host just does not sit well in a royal context. It's influencer fare and many people would go :rolleyes: even then. But I think this is where the issue of cultural difference and also class may come in. Let's say someone has been even slightly socially mobile, not necessarily in any negative sense, and sees things like avocado on toast as markers of their ascent, should then people with a different background, who have never had to make that journey shoot them down and make fun of them? I think her lashing out at Kate may come from this kind of a very hurt place, Kate knows what not to do and the list may seem endlessly long from the perspective of someone who does not. You would not want just anyone to tell you and a friendly sister in law may very well feel like the right person.

Just playing the devil's advocate... :)
The Devil's Avocado! 🥑

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Scarface has been mentioned due to Harry's new house so I thought I add this while I catch up ..( page 44) 😄
Screenshot_20200817-234036_resize_76.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I suppose trying to be scrupulously fair, why Arthur might be asking for forgiveness on behalf of the press there was some gratuitously provocative coverage of M like this ... I mean goodness knows i can't stand her, but she's not the only person who eats avocados, wreaking this havoc single-handedlyView attachment 214995
Yes I agree that's ridiculous.
They should reserve criticism for things she has actually done. 😄
I'm just now eating one, not on toast but straight from the "container" 😋
You're lucky 🥑 if its a good one. The last time I bought one it was rotten. It's almost impossible to find one that isn't too hard or gone bad. 😧

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.