Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nicked this from popcorned palace YT they're doing a live for Smegs' birthday 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 19.09.37.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Have we seen this before? I can see the insta but obviously not verified at this point… (sorry if already posted)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kinsey Schofield talking on gb news just now, reminding everyone about Ms behaviour towards QE2. And how the RF have probably had enough of harkles shenanigans and didn't want them spoiling the memorial

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That woman and her effing, incessant dial-a-pap to photograph her bunions !
She’s nothing if not a full time, full blown narcissist. She makes my blood boil.
Found a birthday tribute to Duchess ShutTheFuckUpssex on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And if the photos were taken by someone not in league with the Harkles any photo of him leaving in a separate car would have also appeared.

They still want us to think they are together.
Renewal of Wedding vows in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Early birthday with Portia. Haz stayed home.

Could that possibly be because he allegedly had the hots for Margot a few years ago? :poop:

And Smeg didn't want him going full-on Cosmo Smallpiece in the cinema?

so hang on.

she went to see a film that had just come out and all of a sudden it's "celebrating her birthday earlier without Harry"?

rather sensationalised reporting there...

Reactions: 28
I didnt mind the dress tbh, she has certainly worn worse. The shoes on the other hand are dire!

Reactions: 22
Mint Humbug witch likes to put out all the crappy stuff on social media trying to put Catherine down and start malicious rumours- sly snake 🐍
But she tit herself when she came face to face with Catherine

Reactions: 23
Don't say that, 'ooh I'm just like poor Diana doncha know'
Didn’t even think of that, but if she is going down that route, of course she’ll use it as another way to manipulate Harry further by playing the victim like she’s Diana reincarnated 🤢 Only in her dreams.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Odd how she can't wait to be papped "enjoying" herself at restaurants then informing us of her movie night with Portia, but diddly squat about her 2 invisikids. It's bizarre she doesn't even mention them.

Reactions: 35
I took a two-hour nap after a long-ish day at work. Now I can't make sense of what Smegs has been up to. She called paps again and overshadowed her own birthday? Doesn't she know she isn't *really* a royal? Anything but, especially with her actions. And she'd better stay away from John Travolta and Instagram. Travolta has already suffered enough and we've already suffered enough with Instagram 🤦 no more markling!

It's her birthday tomorrow and I have found this on Google .......

"Back when Meghan Markle was a mere mortal, not a person transformed through true love into a gleaming member of the semi-divine, she wrote a letter to herself on the occasion of her 33rd birthday. The post was housed on her now-defunct blog The Tig, another casualty in her transition over to society’s upper echelons. And the 337-word post, titled “Birthday Suit,” encapsulates exactly why Meghan Markle deserved to be a duchess (or hey, even a queen) – and always did, long before she met Prince Harry."
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤮🤮🤮

I think "Birthday Suit" may still be able to be found online but I haven't got the guts or courage to go there! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you @Shushex for starting this new thread and excellent recap and congrats to @cjguk for the amusing title.
Always with the dirty euphemisms. Poop dresses, poop expressions, poop thoughts, poop brain.

Just found this, thought you might appreciate it, @Nuttynana 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.