Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll try copying Diana wearing a short black strappy dress, heels and black stockings - striding out meaningfully clasping a little black bag, in a LOOK AT ME way.

John Travolta better avoid her then.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have to say I first spotted that Meghan wasn't wearing her engagement ring in the Cut and Variety Magazine photo shoots which were released in August and October last year.

Reactions: 24
What the duck was she wearing , with that horizontally striped dress?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a bleeping two- and- eight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

She must have run it up herself on the Singer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
remember this black n white striped doodle from when we were inventing new tarot cards......

tarot card 81 plagiarist watermarked.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I have to say I first spotted that Meghan wasn't wearing her engagement ring in the Cut and Variety Magazine photo shoots which were released in August and October last year.
Maaaaaaybe....... (reaching lol)

she's having it resized because she's lost so much weight πŸ‘€ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes it is, we say some some things that don't always translate well elsewhere πŸ™ˆ like addressing someone as 'cock' lol
Keeping on the topic of boiled sweets, can I just say ( unpopular opinion) that I cannot stand chocolate limesπŸ€’πŸ€”πŸ€£
I concur with your opinion on chocolate limes.

I can't imagine what could have possessed the individual who invented that particular foul combination
---
I just wish KCIII would update their title. It's horribly unfair towards the people of Sussex to have these two (and whoever else in the future) connected to them. Surely there's some other geographical location they can attach a title to? A landfill perhaps?
I agree. There must be a sewage reclamation plant somewhere eager for royal patronage and its very own duke and duchess.
---
Where have all the hairs on his arm gone? The β€˜Harry’ in the July 4th pictures had extremely hairy arms!

Will the real H step forward please and explain where they have gone. Transplanted onto his head perhaps?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
His arm does look curiously glabrous . . . πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She has no dress sense whatsoever . No self awareness re her figure and what she should wear to suit her shape . The bag is vile and those feet 😱
He just looks dirty , ugly , fat and unkempt.
They both look irrelevant and Hazbeens.
They have descended to American Trailer trash .
I vehemently disagree American Trailer trash look much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The dress itself is okay for everyday use.

Not for a dinner date and certainly not on her. Also, it looks better short:

1691164089954.png

Some clothes are made for supermodels and there is absolutely nothing supermodel about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Now "Saint Kate" is ruining Smeg's Hollywood "career". Good Lord, is there no end to her hatred of Catherine? :mad:

Try being a nicer genuine person Megnutz then people might not despise you. FFS always someone elses fault. She really needs to get a new act.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't know what everyone else thinks but I personally believe that they have been separated since the Queen’s funeral as their PDA has been noticeably absent since that day and I also think the final straw in the relationship in terms of a reconciliation was the fake car chase.
Agreed. It's a marked change from their usual body language towards each other. It's reminiscent of the days when Charles and Diana were going through the motions in public but couldn't stand each other. No invite to the family get together for the anniversary of the Queen's death, even though they could easily drop in with their Invictus plans. Even Andrew and Fergie are invited which shows how persona non grata they are. Like you I think that they separated ages ago likely sometime after the funeral. Their lawyers working away on the details and until those are worked out they've just got to grin and bear it gritting teeth while they pretend badly that all is actually well with their love story.

Reactions: 37
What's with Hazza's top lip again...? It's that Mr. Burns facial expression again that we've seen before, I think right after that failed speech at UN.

View attachment 2355962

Or is he using chewing tobacco or something? Totally looks like he's sooo in love and no trouble in paradise! :ROFLMAO:
He’s morphing into Sugar Bear (Honey Boo Boo’s redneck dad) 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.