Harry and Meghan #369 Lemony Smegxit-A Series of Unfortunate Events

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

:coronation:

Hello Harold *waves*

You need to tell Singapore Polo Club about your planned match there so they can put it on their calendar.

No need to thank me.

From the office of Lady Bobteacake of Emmanesse Foo D'Hall
Fabulous aristo name!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is this fallout with the Beckhams only coming out now - wasn't this years ago that the Harkles accused them of leaking to the press?

Lady Regington Stanley Toast of Temu!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another linen tea towel lover checking in.

But...

My son almost died at a tragically young age when I found pieces of bicycle on the kitchen island "It's OK, the tea towel is stopping the oil getting onto the granite" and I almost became a young widow when a spilt curry was wiped off the floor with a tea towel which was then dropped into the laundry basket giving everything inside turmeric yellow patches.

For the safety of the men in the Thalia household, I bulk buy Ikea cheapo tea towels.

🤣
Speaking of towels…if Smegs is selling her wardrobe, I want the towel she wore on her head after their freedom flight and use it to catch any grease that may drip from my lawnmower in the garage!!! 😆
IMG_4575.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the match raises lots of money for charity…but how much does it cost to keep a string of polo ponies. This isn’t for charity, it’s an ego trip for those who want to be seen to be charitable.
Like Elton’s charity balls that raise thousands but cost just as much to put on and befit those who attend, a chance to get their face in the papers or Hello magazine.

And whose polo ponies is he borrowing just to massage his ego?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Another linen tea towel lover checking in.

But...

My son almost died at a tragically young age when I found pieces of bicycle on the kitchen island "It's OK, the tea towel is stopping the oil getting onto the granite" and I almost became a young widow when a spilt curry was wiped off the floor with a tea towel which was then dropped into the laundry basket giving everything inside turmeric yellow patches.

For the safety of the men in the Thalia household, I bulk buy Ikea cheapo tea towels.

🤣
My son almost died at a tragically young age when I found pieces of bicycle on the kitchen island "It's OK, the tea towel is stopping the oil getting onto the granite"

Something similar in the Mouse Shed many years ago, when Mr Mice laid a good sheet on the living room carpet while he diembowelled a motorbike engine*. Didn't want to risk getting carpet fluff and/or dog hair onto those precious oily lumps of metal . . . 😡

*For anyone looking for a novel way of un-aliving yourself, I would recommend you try this at home. 💀💀💀
---
Speaking of towels…if Smegs is selling her wardrobe, I want the towel she wore on her head after their freedom flight and use it to catch any grease that may drip from my lawnmower in the garage!!! 😆View attachment 2345830
I think you'll find it's already saturated . . . 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is this fallout with the Beckhams only coming out now - wasn't this years ago that the Harkles accused them of leaking to the press?

Lady Regington Stanley Toast of Temu!
@spangly
It's because she has a new "team" publicising her. They havent got anything new to report on so all they can do is rehash old stories to keep them in the media.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
@spangly
It's because she has a new "team" publicising her. They havent got anything new to report on so all they can do is rehash old stories to keep them in the media.
So is it OK for men to re-hash my previous lack of interest rather than having to expend precious Tattling energy on any new boredom?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fabulous aristo name!
:coronation:

Thank you 😊

I have spotted a few of the "Marks" and "M&S" people on this thread but one tends to avoid the distaff side of the family especially after that unfortunate incident between Sir Colin de Caterpillar and Lord Percival. I can't say any more about that but the right people do know.

From the office of Lady Bobteacake of Emmanesse Foo D'Hall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This picture of William and Harry in their younger years was featured on Quora, I've never seen it before!
Still at least William isn't aggressively fondling the women.
main-qimg-c5eebfb5d18aa5a9c2ae5c6ffe26f338-lq.jpeg.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
NEW THREAD HERE -

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.