Harry and Meghan #369 Lemony Smegxit-A Series of Unfortunate Events

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so full of self-loathing that you spend your life changing your face, manipulating what the media say and trying to imitate other women's styles.
I'm thinking not so much self-loathing, as having no self.

Reactions: 23
Sparry now spare at Travalyst as well?

Maybe someone can now figure out what the hell is it they do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My sister raves about linen tea towels too! I just have old school checkered cotton mix ones that don't show stains too much... ps dish towels v tea towels, example of cross-channel speak there.
My MIL used tip bring me back one from every holiday. She she found out I was using them she was horrified and said she thought I would kept them for best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

:coronation:

Hello Harold *waves*

You need to tell Singapore Polo Club about your planned match there so they can put it on their calendar.

No need to thank me.

From the office of Lady Bobteacake of Emmanesse Foo D'Hall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My MIL used tip bring me back one from every holiday. She she found out I was using them she was horrified and said she thought I would kept them for best.
Keeping things for best - I inherited a number of things from my late mother in law that sheā€™d ā€˜kept for bestā€™ and never used. I donā€™t keep anything for best, lifeā€™s too short, so you may as well enjoy all the nice things.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

:coronation:

Hello Harold *waves*

You need to tell Singapore Polo Club about your planned match there so they can put it on their calendar.

No need to thank me.

From the office of Lady Bobteacake of Emmanesse Foo D'Hall

We need to tell them to hold it 3 days before he gets there and to keep all the ponies well awzy from him.
---
Keeping things for best - I inherited a number of things from my late mother in law that sheā€™d ā€˜kept for bestā€™ and never used. I donā€™t keep anything for best, lifeā€™s too short, so you may as well enjoy all the nice things.

Also how do we ever know there is something better.
"This" - the "now" might be the best it ever gets.

Use 'em.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
updated DM at 9.59 am
Lady Buffy Plums (and a stick of rhubarb) of Ebay usually reads the Times & Court Circular but I did chance upon the DM rag on a bench during my daily perambulation of Ebay Square gardens - for your delectation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Another linen tea towel lover here!
Another linen tea towel lover checking in.

But...

My son almost died at a tragically young age when I found pieces of bicycle on the kitchen island "It's OK, the tea towel is stopping the oil getting onto the granite" and I almost became a young widow when a spilt curry was wiped off the floor with a tea towel which was then dropped into the laundry basket giving everything inside turmeric yellow patches.

For the safety of the men in the Thalia household, I bulk buy Ikea cheapo tea towels.

šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Are these people delusional. Some of the media is still working as the gruesomes mouthpieces it seems.
There never have been olive branches. šŸ«’ There are still plenty of olive trees šŸŒ³ and there wouldn't be any by now.

Reactions: 21
Wear the shoes and dresses, use the bags and tea towels and good china. Write with the posh pens on the good notecards. Stuff is to be used. I get mad when a snag a nice scarf but I love wearing it more and snagging is part of life.

Mary Kate Olsen and Linda Evangelista and Jane Birkin RIP carry(ied) birkins that are beaten up and worn and look so much cooler than the pristine ones that Vicky Beckham has in a vault.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My sister raves about linen tea towels too! I just have old school checkered cotton mix ones that don't show stains too much... ps dish towels v tea towels, example of cross-channel speak there.
I can't be trusted with tea towels - I have a terrible tendency to set them on fire. How the house is still standing I have no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.