Harry and Meghan #370 A yawning chasm of irrelevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
winning title by @ Lady Muck with 74 likes.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...smegxit-a-series-of-unfortunate-events.40697/

Summary of old thread -

A Judge told Harry his claims weren’t plausible.

Rumours still abound that they have separated. We aren’t sure about this and discussed it at length.

We also revisited the discussion about the Farkle children’s birth certificates and whether the children exist or were birthed by Meghan or a surrogate. We want answers dammit! THE truth not their truth FFS.

We laughed and laughed about the Harkles stating they are going to track down and 'weed out' the enemies who prevented them getting Emmy nominated.

Then we obviously got bored with the same old same old and started creating Aristo names from a combo of a dog’s name, what we last ate and from which emporium we purchased it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Appreciate the new thread @Chita and congratulations @LadyMuck... following on from the last thread, have they announced their separation/ divorce/ (un)conscious biasing (un)coupling yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread Chita, and congrats Lady Muck on the great title!

The old Fred closed before I could respond to @TheMiceInTheShed -
.Something similar in the Mouse Shed many years ago, when Mr Mice laid a good sheet on the living room carpet while he diembowelled a motorbike engine*. Didn't want to risk getting carpet fluff and/or dog hair onto those precious oily lumps of metal . . .
Mr SummerChild almost died years ago when he ‘borrowed’ my toothbrush to clean an engine part. His excuse was he thought it was an old one - yes, that’s why it was new and fresh and in the toothbrush pot! He didn’t use his own, notice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
We laughed and laughed about the Harkles stating they are going to track down and 'weed out' the enemies who prevented them getting Emmy nominated.
Can they even hear themselves? ’Weed out’ their ‘enemies’. There is so, so much wrong with this. The assumption they were entitled to an Emmy, and it was only because of ‘enemies’ conspiring to prevent it that they didn’t get one. Not, you know, because their doco was self indulgent tit. And then - ‘weed them out’…how, exactly? What are they going to do? Are these irrelevant tossers going to bring down supposed high powered Hollywood types? Take out a hit on them? What? What are they going to do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Neil Sean. Says due to writers strike the Emmys maybe postponed til January and that the organisers may relook and rejig some things, and smegz thinks she could be back in with a chance. Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Thanks @Chita for starting this new thread and recap and @LadyMuck for the great title.

Is she getting her money's worth out of those moon bumps, strapping them on the back now? It would look a bit odd if she clutched these like she did the frontal ones! Wonder if they make a popping noise when she sits down/stands up ....... leave off those baked beans Smegs!

d74c37be780c8e7e947c0df4159b1776.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the new thread Chita, and congrats Lady Muck on the great title!

The old Fred closed before I could respond to @TheMiceInTheShed -

Mr SummerChild almost died years ago when he ‘borrowed’ my toothbrush to clean an engine part. His excuse was he thought it was an old one - yes, that’s why it was new and fresh and in the toothbrush pot! He didn’t use his own, notice.
Yes . . . funny how their stuff never gets "borrowed".

Mr Mice's other "almost-ready-for-reincarnation" experience was when he used my dressmaking scissors to cut woodchip wallpaper*.

*It was 50 years ago - a different age - wood chip was acceptable - we were skint - please don't judge us. 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Can they even hear themselves? ’Weed out’ their ‘enemies’. There is so, so much wrong with this. The assumption they were entitled to an Emmy, and it was only because of ‘enemies’ conspiring to prevent it that they didn’t get one. Not, you know, because their doco was self indulgent tit. And then - ‘weed them out’…how, exactly? What are they going to do? Are these irrelevant tossers going to bring down supposed high powered Hollywood types? Take out a hit on them? What? What are they going to do?

OK, confession time.

I didn't nominate them for an Emmy.

There, I've said it.

I've been weeded out. Do your worst Harkles but understand that, given the opportunity, I will not nominate you again.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I think the Travalyst story is rubbish. Hazno is still founder and patron according to the website. As usual he probably just doesn't want to do any actual work!

• Sick
Reactions: 40
There is no way the Emmy organizers would change the nominations. It destroy any remaining credibility that they have and Hollywood awards shows are hanging on by a thread as it is

Reactions: 52
Harry and Meghan # 371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Many thanks for the new thread @Chita and @LadyMuck for a fabulous title.

I don't believe for a minute that those 2 were ever invited to Balmoral. Why would any of the family want them anywhere near them, they cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 44
What's the carbon footprint for someone flying from California to Singapore to play in a 'charity' polo match? Ginger bleep.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.